Reviews for Long Live a Long Love
rajaman0 chapter 15 . 3/21
Probably the most accurate character portrayal Ive ever read of fanfiction. Stunningly well done. Usually I have some complaints, but here I have absolutely none. I know its been a while since you have updated, but I hope you see this review and do.
Ben Johnson chapter 15 . 2/20
Why hasn't this been updated? It is a great story please continue
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
OMG you chose to stop there, and haven't updated in a year :( I'm very upset this story is going great and I'm sure it would get better if you update it
Firestar3271 chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Please update this again, it is amazing!
xmdsx2 chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
NO! Not this cliffhanger, please! And it's been nearly two years now! Will you keep writing? I just have to know what happens next, lol.
1066wthec chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Yes add a lemon
Tangolikeoak chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Huge fan of the series, please keep up!
BigBird97 chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
Please Update!
Dodal chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Duuuuuuuuuuuude! Awesome story, PLEASE update!
Douglas chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
Eragon is so dense, sooo retarded it's insane! I looooooooove it :D
Silverwing chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
That scene with Eragon and Arya was so beautiful and romantic. His patience is finially paying off, slowly wining her heart, although he already has her trust.

I didn't think Petrya would be so harsh, or have such a possibility for the seeds of evil to grow in her. I had hoped that it would not, even though I suspected from the start. But still hoped it wouldn't happen. Why didn't Murtagh tell her he loved her, but he knows she is in love with Eragon. Almost like Trinnia all those years ago except Petrya loves him. Also did you notice that Petrya is Arya but with Pet at the start instead of an A, or was that intentional? Just like Eragon is Dragon with an E.

What has happened to updating this story it has been ages?
Don't leave us hanging at least finish it...
It's to good a story to waste.
Silverwing chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
What is it with you and “tsk”ing people? Do you get “tsk”ed a lot or something? Just curious. Not something I would see these characters doing, oh well it has been written.
Silverwing chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
The humour is excellent, and I am enjoying your story thoroughly even if it is not exactly up-to-date as to what happens in Inheritance. I find your writing refreshing, light, romantic and incredibly funny. I found myself on several occasions laughing so hard I was having trouble breathing, tears running down my cheekbones. Having imagined several things happening, typical Eragon or Saphira I could really see them doing those things. Teasing each other. Well done!
PercabethandThalicoLover chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
I 3 this story, but its definitely Arya and Eragon right? (Yes, i use punctuation.)