Reviews for Long Live a Long Love
longsword chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
please make Petrya's plans fail miserably. i really dont like her and im sorry i offend you but please make her heart get crushed
but i do like this story very much,
teenwriter827 chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Please continue this
Naiden chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
have a feeling that Eragon is just going to forgive Arya, and everything will be all nice and dandy. Afterall, he seems pretty whipped in this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
rajaman0 chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Probably the most accurate character portrayal Ive ever read of fanfiction. Stunningly well done. Usually I have some complaints, but here I have absolutely none. I know its been a while since you have updated, but I hope you see this review and do.
Ben Johnson chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Why hasn't this been updated? It is a great story please continue
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
OMG you chose to stop there, and haven't updated in a year :( I'm very upset this story is going great and I'm sure it would get better if you update it
Firestar3271 chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Please update this again, it is amazing!
xmdsx2 chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
NO! Not this cliffhanger, please! And it's been nearly two years now! Will you keep writing? I just have to know what happens next, lol.
1066wthec chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Yes add a lemon
Tangolikeoak chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Huge fan of the series, please keep up!
BigBird97 chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
Please Update!
Dodal chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Duuuuuuuuuuuude! Awesome story, PLEASE update!
Douglas chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
Eragon is so dense, sooo retarded it's insane! I looooooooove it :D
Silverwing chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
That scene with Eragon and Arya was so beautiful and romantic. His patience is finially paying off, slowly wining her heart, although he already has her trust.

I didn't think Petrya would be so harsh, or have such a possibility for the seeds of evil to grow in her. I had hoped that it would not, even though I suspected from the start. But still hoped it wouldn't happen. Why didn't Murtagh tell her he loved her, but he knows she is in love with Eragon. Almost like Trinnia all those years ago except Petrya loves him. Also did you notice that Petrya is Arya but with Pet at the start instead of an A, or was that intentional? Just like Eragon is Dragon with an E.

What has happened to updating this story it has been ages?
Don't leave us hanging at least finish it...
It's to good a story to waste.