Reviews for Dangerous Move
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This could not get any cuter! I love it
krazylicious chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
so cute, zoro is too sexy for his own good
LunaStories chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I laughed so hard at the last sentence and the thing with Zoro posing! This was awesome! xD
Queen Marimo chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very Funny! XD Zoro's taunting sounds very sexy * A * b

Just be careful not to get molested by sanji - . 0;;

Loved the ending XD poor sanji
thesheepishchild chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
BAHAHAHHAHA! oh my goodness how do you do it wandering-san! Just a mere 724 words and yet you had me laughing at almost all the lines. Oh Sanji he is so funny.

But yet again it was your sideshow that stole the show for me.

"Mihawk, Perona, and himself, were practicing yoga, stretching their bodies in the oddest positions. He was skeptical about it but it naturally healed the injury Kuma had inflicted."

OH MY GOD THE IMAGES THAT WERE SENT TO MY HEAD! bahahaha! No more of this trickery you are casting on me!I nearly got a nosebleed from reading those lines! Oh the scenarios that are plaguing my mind!

Bahaha a wonderful work as could be expected from you!
PopperDShina chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The ending killed me! ahhh i love one piece! so good and totally hilarious!
akatonbo23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
awesome little story! zoro's new look is simply breathtaking. oozing with sexual energy and pure yummyness...
moutonshot chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
So funny xD Well written and hilarious. I really want to see that Zoro's seductive taunt anyway lol
reodavle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Woohoo. This is Hilarious! Hahahahahahaha.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
hahahaha. this is sooo damn funny, especially the ending. Hahaha. Veyr good point Zoro brought up! ;)
Deliciously Delirious chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
(sigh) Haven't changed at all, have you, Sanji? Oh, wait, you're ten times more gay than ever before.

Love it!
Loynis chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Hello! what a cute little story; it was very funny too, you made me laugh a lot.

i love how zoro is believing sanji will talk about his injuries, or his bad sense of direction; it was fun to see him delude himself about what sanji's meaning, then his face getting red because of the pictures. sanji's really a perv, thanks to robin! and zoro playing with him was delightfully; poor sanji, i think he'll have several nosebleeds in the next days...

the last sentence is wonderful; but sanji's right: zoro is too cute when he's taunting, he should be careful to avoid perverts, other than sanji of course, this one is a lost cause ;-)

thanks for this, see you!
Kiku90 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Poor Sanji, having been deprived of sexy manliness for two years, of course Zoro is going to overflow his system XD
School Escapee chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh Wanderswan! (isn't that a handheld game system...?)How your stories ammuse me! w Don't expect a huge in depth praise for thiss one though xD I liked it alot but if you want one of those creepily large reviews you gotta throw on an extra 1000 or so words xD This review will be short and simple!

I loved it I can't decide which I loved the most because it's funniest as a whole xD Whether it was Zoro guessing his own faults to try and know what the shit cook was talking about (because he couldn't just wait three seconds to hear him out xD Zoro likes to be on top of things and read the opponent)Maybe it was how Sanji felt that this was urgent enough for him to warn Zoro about it, not seeing the teasing he wouod get by Zoro in result! (Or maybe he did predict the teasing... THAT PERVERT!) I think what really made the joke it's funniest was the collage though. I'm not sure what part of it was funnier xD The fact that Robin felt the need to take Zoro while he was channeling his "sexual" energy or that after taking all of them she made a collage and gave them all to Sanji. (but I'm sure she's smart enough to keep a few on the side for when she's "lonely")And the end makes it all the more funny xD Zoro being a cocktease and Sanji being a pervert

... what? That was short and simple for me! X.x I loved it in case you haven't noticed xD BUT DONT YOU DARE TRY AND CONVERT ME TO A ZOSAN FAN! kthanks bye *skips off to FINALLY review your other "zosan" in question story*
hedgehog3000 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011