Reviews for Back to Black
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
Something about this chapter made me cry. I do not know why but I keep on imagining snape saying" you're still the most beautiful girl I've ever met". This story is beautifully written I sincerely hope that when you are ready, you can continue doing this story. It's quite sad seeing a magnificent story leave unfinished
Henri Jane chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
I WANT MORE! Soon please! :)
H
Lthien chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Wonderful opening! I'm hooked! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
Amazing update soon please!
TitanNegro chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
IT's so sad to see flashbacks like this,and see what terrible things happened to these people.

I think I felt this conection with the Severus of the books 's why I liked him so much more then the other characters.

So this is how Sev and Bella became more then friends...I have a question,was it only once,or more? And 2 chapters this fast?Thanks,my birthdays passed but it wasn't that long ago XD
TitanNegro chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
So Sev took the first step. So heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

Not been able to do as he would wish with his own Bella and Sirius scenes were very touching.

And is kind of awesome seen not only their perspectives but Hermione's and Dumbledore too.
Gangsta Aragorn 69 chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
I was so happy to see this was updated! Seriously, great stuff. I'm glad Snape has agreed to be sponsor Hadrian, so this way they'll be spending more time together. I do hope he tells him the truth soon, though. And the chapter with Bella and Snape was amazing! I can't wait for more, as usual.
Hickabickaboo chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Great story. I like the direction you've gone with this.
sevylovesme chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
"At that moment, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black could have fallen out of the coat closet together and it would not have been nearly as awkward as Snape's bizarre departure from the sitting room."

Very funny! lol.

This chapter was brilliant too. Love that Sev is a virgin. He's so innocent and cute here. I listened the tracks along with the story and it really enhanced it. I never listened to Black Sabath before but now, I think I will be a long time fan! Thank you for posting two chappies at once! Made my day!
sevylovesme chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
"He's a lot taller." Albus approached the Potions Master slowly, setting a hand on his shoulder, "You know… Severus, it could have been worse… he could have been…"

"You think I haven't thought of every horrible thing which could have befell him? " He tore away quickly from the Headmaster.

"You think I haven't laid in bed at night, unable to sleep when I think of all the dangers he's yet to face… Albus, the last thing he needs is to know about me…"

"He respects you, Severus."

"As a teacher maybe… but have you considered how he'll feel when he finds out that his father is the great bat of the dungeon? The greasy git professor? The traitor? And what about his mother?! The ruthless torturer of his classmates' parents?! He's better off being an orphan."

With that, Severus stormed away, robes billowing behind as he disappeared down the dark stone hallway.

Albus watched him go with a heavy heart and a new determination to see father and son united at last.

THIS SCENE BROKE MY HEART! Loved this chapter! So glad you have not abandoned this awesome story!
Gangsta Aragorn 69 chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
I'm so hooked on this story...can't wait for more.
Thego chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
"Are you drunk?"
"Only slightly…. Are you… are you naked?"
"Only slightly."
- haha, this bit was perfection. (:
TitanNegro chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
FINALLY YOU'RE BACK!

Amazing chapter,as per main characters having their problems,poor Hermione...if she didn't vallue her friends so much Hitchens wouldn't even be on her mind anymore...good thing she had a crappy childhood in the friends department then XD

And as for Hitchens,is like seen Sev own childhood again,but this time he doesn't even know he has something to actually lose if he follow the dark path...aside from his humanity.

It must be hard as hell to be in Severus place too,he certainly has the guts,but we'll have to wait and see when he will do what must be done(and I'm hopefull for more flashbacks)

And Bella...I can't even beggin to describe how much I want her free...probably almost as much as her.

And I must say,some of her interactions with Serious - I mean Sirius are quite fun XD.

Nice moment there with Narcisa from most fics,you make every interaction COUNT,even a naked Dumbledore XD

I Can't express how much hapyness it brought me to see a new chapter for this story,thank you very much...YOU FREAKING ROCK
sevylovesme chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
Pleeeeeease tell me you'll post another chapter today! So... this means Bellatrix is an animagus? Cannot wait to see her escape! Hope it's soon.

Will Sev be visiting her at azkaban? also... would love to see more flashbacks! Loving this story so much!
Thanks for posting for quickly this time!
Hickabickaboo chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Very moving and sad chapter, though I sense some sort of confrontation/catharsis is about to happen.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »