Reviews for Forty Two Days
pisquenta chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I'm so glad you finished on a positive vibe.
lalaspice chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great characterization & an intriguing storyline ~ I loved it!
cloudycastle chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Not what I was expecting, but I loved it none the less.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Naruto is such a sweetheart XD
BruHaeven chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
WATCH ME AS I REVIEW FROM 36,000 FEET! MUAHAHAHA

Ahem.

I think the reason I didn't review this before is because I mentally and verbally flailed around about how amazing it was to your face (via skype) and to you again (via email) that I just sort of assumed I had reviewed already. WRONG.

Anyway, I re-read this again last night because I needed some bittersweetness in my life. And I did the whole getting choked up thing all over again and (I'll be honest) a little bit of water may have slipped out from behind my eyeballs.

You already know how much I love this, but I will tell you again and again- ME LOVEY TEH FIC.

And I mean that in the way where you love someone for exactly who they are 'cause they're always honest, not in the way where you love someone for the person you want them to be.

Which is basically me being all metaphorical and shyte about how this fic takes an honest look at real emotions and real struggles and and and yeah.

You know what I'm trying to say.
bewaretheyowzah chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Strangely, I really enjoyed this. Well.. I suppose that isn't strange at all.

This wasn't what I was expecting at all, but I'm really happy to have come across it.

You're really talented, and I can tell you're well educated with the way you wrote! Well done, really. This was just brilliant!
pendulii chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Very nice, I especially liked your characterisation of the two protagonists. It's a shame it was a one shot and maybe could have had a bit more detail towards the end, but I think that's just me wanting more of your writing style. I loved it :)
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is beautiful] I'm happy to see the talent of imagination here] It's a beautiful show that Naruto and Sakura love each other without saying it]maybe you coulda wrote that Naruto helped Sakura tie her headband, cos one person can't the it alone]
gAnon chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Eh, I've seen much better. But then again, I've seen much worse as well.

It was an okay story; it just could have used a bit more detail and development.
running.on.impulse chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Simply fantastic! I love the twist where they took her arm and eye! Love it!
Amaya chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Loved it! This story was great :) your writing style is really good :D good job, kiddo.
junealondra chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
hi.

this is me. leaving you my first review (... or is it? hahah)

ANYWAYS. moving on to actual reviewview-ness.

dood.

DUUUUUDEEEE.

i luff. like, a lot. like crazy. like... zomg crazy.

it was perfect, and it made me sad, and then it made me happy, and then it made me smile that kind of smile where your cheeks kinda hurt, you know?

i love how tsunade and naruto are totally on the same page, and i am REALLY REALLY envious of your dialogue.. it's all flowy and funny, and i can definitely imagine them all saying it.

and, then, sakura. i love her. you write her really well.

and then everything...

and then...

aaaand..

i love this. a lot.

WHEEEEEEEEE

love you, love this.

ps. my favorite part is when sakura is like, you smell, and naruto is all, whatever i'm not letting you go..because i love you. (ahhh - i die!)
dancer-me chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Well done. I like me my NaruSaku, so I was rather excited to read this :)

Eep. Everytime you cut off her limbs you freak me out and I spend the rest of the story (or chapter, if you will) with one hand covering my other arm just to reassure myself that it is, in fact, still there.

I lack the skills to stand on my head, nor am I ballsy enough to actually try that lemon juice suggestion, but I interpreted a 'spiraling out of control' thing at the beginning, and then later moved on to one's concerns and thoughts being a 'spiraling mess' inside one's head before deciding that the leaves spiraling down were very pretty. _

This was... intense, in a ohmygodmyeyeballandmyarm way, along with emotionally as well. I really like how you wrote Naruto. He loves her and nothing can sway him. His involvement made this... sweet for me. :) I like the ending!

Once again, great writing!
Bellum chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I really liked this. Kinda sad it's only one chapter. :)