Reviews for West Side Klaine
caylender chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
This was beautiful. Suspenseful, sweet, and heart-wrenching in all of the right places. I love how you tweaked a classic in order to make a tribute that honors the originals but possesses its own identity. Very well written - it was a delight to read.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Love this so much! I come back from time to time to reread this, it's one of my very favorites!
Burakkumun chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Holy crap you did an amazing job! I was dreading the ending expecting it to end with Kurt dead. You did a phenomenal job with this Fanfiction! I absolutely love it! It had me bawling at the end, I had to go get a tissue Q.Q I will reread this Fic many times over just for the satisfaction of the ending and Klaine's moments. I will also review all the chapters :D I hope you make more amazing story's like the ones you have now! You are going in my Favorites! Thank you for this amazing story!
RoseMarieGranger chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
That was sooo good...made my eyes tear up at some point :) thank you:)
DarrenCrissLvr chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
oh my god! A-MAZ-ING!
im sooo glad kurt didnt meet tony's horrible end!
i was crying when blaine and kurt where crying together and saying how much they loved eachother and blaine begging him not to go! GAH! :D
Jazzi chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Okay, now... "Noooooooooooooooo!" Oh God, of course Jesse is creeping around in dark corners... Man.

Also, everytime I read "Hawks", I don't read Hawks, but Hawkeyes... So in my head, Blaine is followed by a gang of Hawkeyes. That can come in pretty handy, I guess. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
I was already preparing for a "Noooooooooooooooooooooo Kurt no please don't go whyyyyyyyyy" comment, but... Hehe! :D

I seem to like all the Kurt friendships. Puckurt is beautiful.

Rain handcuffs dry (wet?) humping feeeeelings AWESOME
Jazzi chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Kiss! 3

I really like this sweet yet snarky Kurtana friendship.
Tension within the Titans... I only very, very roughly know the plot of West Side Story (yeah, I know...), so I'm excited to learn how this whole thing plays out. :)
Jazzi chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh wow. I think I'm in love with this story! :D

I'm a sucker for some sexy rivalry between those boys and the epic complicated romance that is sure to follow... And I looooove me some brotherly Kurt and Finn, especially with the dynamic they have here.

Kurt the gang leader perfect and hot and perfect.
Trent is my favorite Warber, so yaaaay for inlcuding my baby. 3
becauseofthelayers chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
okay so I just wanted to say WOW this chapter was beautiful. And when Kurt and Blaine were making love I imagined it like a movie montage? Because of the way things were placed and such... Oh man this chapter was honestly really delightful!
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
So, in all honesty, I've been avoiding this story for a while, fearing that it would be like West Side Story to the point where Blaine would die. But then I decided, what the he'll, let's do this. And the whole time I'm sitting at the edge of my seat, chanting, 'he's gonna die, he's gonna die.' but then you decided to pull a plot twist and have KURT get shot. And I was like, 'nooooo!' so then I took a five second break, only to learn that you are merciful and let Kurt and Blaine BOTH live happily ever after.

Needless to say, I'm a whirlpool of emotions right now.
Ravenpan chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Oh wow I didn't expect that ending. Feeling weepy and happy all at once, though. Beautiful surprise :) Wonderfully writ!
gabrjola chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
That was an awesome story :)
sosha20 chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
sad...beautiful...a masterpeice...i don't know what to say, nothing can describe how wonderful a read this is. this is a gorgious story and i very much enjoyed it; thank you and keep writing :)
tornhiddleston chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
Holy grilled cheesus.

This is definitely one of the best things I've ever read. Bravo, bravo.

No, really. It's intense and everything a nice story should be.

Wow. There are not enough words ("amazing"? "perfect"? Nope, not enough.) to describe this.

*gives an standing ovation*