Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
Mel chapter 29 . 10/24/2011
I'm actually not much of a Code Geass fan (I watched it all but never fangirled over it), so it's kind of a shock to me that I enjoyed reading this as much as I have. So, well done! When someone largely indifferent to the fandom enjoys your fic, you're definitely doing something right. I love how you write Suzaku and Lelouch - especially your Lelouch-as-emperor, entirely geass free and all the more awesome for it, because without it it all comes down to his brains. I don't remember if Lelouch was prone to panic attacks in canon, but I think they are completely wonderful and put to good use here. I had to take a break from reading for a while in the middle because I wanted to shake Suzaku out of his moping and tell him to do exactly what he ended up doing, but I couldn't stay away for long. Anyway, I look forward to reading the next chapter!
EuterpeDream chapter 29 . 10/21/2011
I read this in the morning before school since I was so eager to read it but I wasn't able to review XD.

"I think I can safely promise that you will never see me again" This kinda makes me sad. Is he really going to follow through on that promise? For sure Lelouch would not NOT want to see her again-especially in the future...

I also wonder if Nunally did hear the truth from Cecile and Loyd.

I love the excerpts from those history books. It was a nice touch and gave us readers a nice summary of the story. Since history now knows Suzaku as Daiki, I guess it wouldn't seem so odd for him to have the same name as the traitor Knight. It would be kinda funny though. I can see Young Suzaku in history class wondering why he shares the same name of the alias of Daiki Sumeragi XD

The parallel of Lelouch's assassination and the name Zero was interesting. I smiled when you incorporated it since it was like the anime in a way but wasn't.

I'll be sad when this story really comes to an end T-T. I'll definitely miss it.
May chapter 29 . 10/21/2011
Amazing I love this story i love how they met suzaku and i cant wait for lelouch's reaction when he comes back to the future

endlessvamp chapter 29 . 10/21/2011
The history in the people's point of view was very interesting. How on earth from Suzaku became Daiki? History...Did Nunnally ever deny that statement?

Yay! Cecile met mini-suzaku! XD I'm glad that went well. The next chapter will be the last chapter right? I can't wait to read what happens to Lelouch and Suzaku. Will they ever meet Nunnally again? Or the old black Knights? But that will lead to a whole other plot line. Oh well.

Do you have any recommendation on stories that have Lelouch and Suzaku working together and not on the opposite side of the war?

Thank you for the awesome chapter! Go Nunnally!
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 29 . 10/21/2011
I loved when Cecile met Suzaku again. It was fascinating to see the scene from Back to the Start play out again, except this time Cecile's thoughts are different. The history part in the middle of this chapter was fascinating too. Looks like Suzaku won't have too much trouble with his name being the same as the knight of legends since that "Suzaku Kururugi" was just an alias, huh? Am now eagerly waiting to see what Lelouch's reaction to all this will be, and if Suzaku will be returning to a familiar future or not. It seems like Cecile and Lloyd's place in life haven't changed too much with Suzaku's meddling in time, so I have hopes that Suzaku managed not to change things too drastically...
Satsuriku No Tenshi chapter 29 . 10/21/2011
Yes! Lelouch's still alive! I like your Nunnaly, she's growing up quite nicely. much better than the reliant girl the anime made her to be. So close to the end now . I will miss this story. Many thanks for the chapter.
EuterpeDream chapter 27 . 10/20/2011
Yes! I've managed to catch up after such a long time :D

And just in time too :o

I'm a little worried about what will happen in the future now. Lelouch will probably rage :) Ah poor Nunally. I'm glad you didn't make her such a static character. She's seems more real here which I liked -
ItalianFan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Uhm, I'm having a bad feeling about this.

How Suzaku thinks to settle Lelouch in his time?

He hopes Loyd and Cecile adopt him too?

But it isn't however too soon for a demon emperor look-alike shows himself around?
endlessvamp chapter 28 . 10/19/2011
I get the needle part when I reread the last chapter, I missed it when reading the first time. XD Now that my theory's confirmed, all we have to see is Lelouch biting Suzaku's head off, I think. I'm glad he saved Lelouch but at least he shouldn't lie to Nunnally. Poor girl. Will Lelouch visit her in the future? I hope so and I have a feeling Lelouch wouldn't be pleased with his decision to kidnap him to the future. XD Can't wait to read Lelouch's reaction and what will they do after that. Awesome chapter by the way. :D
FRA chapter 28 . 10/19/2011
The guard with Nunnaly isn't Rolo, is it? :( Please...

(I'm bored of "Rolo as knight of Nunnaly" prompt... ")

Suzaku, you can't do that! D:

ps. Poor assassin... :-/
LonZown chapter 28 . 10/18/2011
I have really enjoyed your take on back to the future and code geass. I really like that you have fleshed out lelouch,suzaku and nunally very well and didn't go all ooc on them. Your plotline is unique and the one criticism i have is that at time the prose is not as fluid. But i understand that in writing such a long story it may be difficult to mesh all parts together well. All in all a pretty extraordinary piece of work there.
Satsuriku No Tenshi chapter 27 . 10/14/2011
No, no, no, no! Please tell me Lelouch isn't dead. Or Suzaku went back again to save him. I really don't want him dead . Anyways, another awesome chapter . . . just please tell me Lelouch is alive. I can't wait for the rest of the chapters.
FRA chapter 27 . 10/14/2011
O_O

I didn't expect this!

Is the next chapter the last?

I can't wait to read it!
ItalianFan chapter 27 . 10/14/2011
So, Suzaku took off Lelouch in the future with him...?

And Nunnaly will see Suzaku before he "comes back to the future" since she is going to ASEEC hangar?

What is that address?

Ow, so many questions... ._.

ps. Aaaaw, random soldier saving Nunnaly... :D He seems so nice...
endlessvamp chapter 27 . 10/13/2011
NOOOO! It stopped there! T_T Now it's waiting time. Waiting time. Waiting time. Arghhh! I can't wait. What happened? Was it Suzaku who stabbed Lelouch? Or not. Nunally's really angry... I hope Suzaku survives her wrath. Awesome chapter by the way. The suspense was really building up and I have to resist the urge to skip till the end. XD
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »