Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
ItalianFan chapter 24 . 10/5/2011
Kallen understimates Suzaku a lot. รน_u It doesn't seem a clever attitude.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fra chapter 24 . 10/5/2011
Nunnaly was jealous..?

Sadistic!Cornelia is.. creepy. ._.

{Kallen remained silent for a while. "Fine. I'll try. But don't expect him in pristine condition."

"I don't. Just alive."}

What a dreamer!

...Right?

I'd like Suzaku would meet his father... *-*
endlessvamp chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
They're really no match for Lelouch! XD LOL! Amazing chapter. I'm looking forward to what happens next. :D
kasmo chapter 22 . 9/29/2011
Omigod, I keep looking at the countdown to the big day and dreading it. I am so praying for a happy ending. Think Suzaku could just spirit Lelouch away into the future? I don't want to leave Nunnally behind, but I want her to be empress too. And I'm so scared that Suzaku will actually have to kill Lelouch, like in canon. Hopefully those fears are unfounded. Fingers crossed for a happy ending!
kasmo chapter 19 . 9/29/2011
I think my favourite thing about this story is that Suzaku was on Lelouch's side from the very beginning. He may have not wanted to be at first, but he was, and that's what counts. I hated it enough that they were on opposite sides until almost the very end and even then they could probably get back the easy friendship they had in their childhood. I really hated to see that even fanfics that did things over or had things AU still pitted them against each other. I know it makes things more balanced since the two are so strong together, but you make it work here because Lelouch is already the Demon Emperor. He didn't have to build up the rebellion from scratch. But that doesn't really matter. I just hated seeing them as enemies and I love that this fic never does that.
kasmo chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
It's so interesting to see how different things are with having all the same characters split between two different times. Suzaku's time of peace with all the people from Ashford versus the chaotic time of war, and how it's all linked. The mentioning of his parents, Nina's mom. All small differences, but you tie them together so neatly to weave such a complicated, realistic story.

It's especially interesting to see it all play out without the Geass. Yet everything still works out so seamlessly.
kasmo chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
I suppose I should have expected that Euphie wouldn't live, but it's so incredibly heartbreaking. But I'm glad it wasn't Lelouch this time. I was going crazy wondering how the hell Lelouch would even manage to pull that off. Damn Raleigh! What the hell! I'm so glad Suzaku and Lelouch dealt with him swiftly. But what a horrible death for Euphie. And for Lelouch to have witnessed it... And poor Cornelia too. She loved Euphemia so much.

I'm sort of glad you didn't made Suzaku Euphie's knight here. I love them, but I didn't really want to see a triangle. Way too messy.
kasmo chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Suzaku here is in so many ways different, yet the same in just as many. Either way, I love him. His past is different, without having murdered his father and having a death wish, but I think that just managed to preserve a lighter part of him that even being on the streets couldn't dim. And it helps a lot that he had Cecilie and Lloyd. I love that they became a family. And Suzaku still has all the same morals and everything, just not taken to the extreme anymore since he doesn't have that same trauma of his father's blood on his hands. You did a wonderful job with his characterisation.
kasmo chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Phew, Lelouch seemed so much like the Demon Emperor that I was afraid Nunnally wasn't in it or something. But he's still doing everything for her. So sweet yet so sad.
kasmo chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love time travel stories and your summary was just so compelling, I had to read it. It's so believable that Lloyd would branch off into accomplishing the impossible now. And it'll be interesting to see the contrast of this Suzaku versus the one in canon, since their backgrounds are different.
endlessvamp chapter 22 . 9/28/2011
Interesting chapter! Although I don't understand why Shneizel is so worried for Cornelia's reaction. She's the one who asked for his help, didn't she? Or maybe I'm reading this wrong... Anyway, Lelouch's plans are coming smoothly and Suzaku's time is ticking away. XD
Satsuriku No Tenshi chapter 22 . 9/27/2011
Thank you for the chapter! Now you made me really hope that Lelouch and Suzaku will get a happy ending. I can't stand the thought of one of them dieing. Is Cornelia going to capture Suzaku and enable Schneizel to get his float system? I'd look forward to some Kallen and Suzaku interaction. *waiting impatiently for the next chapter*
ItalianFan chapter 21 . 9/23/2011
SuzaLulu sexy time in front of crown! My favourite scene! :P

I'm worried for Suzaku... I fear that when he comes back to his time the future will be different in spite of his efforts.
FRA chapter 21 . 9/23/2011
[["Not if Lelouch continues to piss off his people. Once they kill him, we'll just kill Kururugi. He is a traitor."]]

And you are a MEANIE... D:

Come to think of it, Kallen wasn't in the Suzaku's future...

She just won't attend on Ashford or she will die?

Loving GinoSuza (friendship) moments... w

Poor Suza is so torn...

[[Suzaku just grinned at him, reaching up to settle the cape back into place. "Well, we look silly."

"We match."

"And we look silly."]]

You said it!
endlessvamp chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
Evil Lelouch on the roll! XD Okay, they're planning to capture Suzaku. Good luck with that. :) Shneizel is very confusing. One moment I can't help but to like him then he starts thinking viciously and I dislike him again. But he's a very interesting character. I like how you portrayed him. XD I wonder if Suzaku knows about FLEIJA and will he tell Lelouch if he knew about them?
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »