Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
endlessvamp chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
This is one awesome chapter! XD The suspense was building up pretty well and I can't help but think 'Suzaku better not die!' It was nerve wrecking eventhough I know it's impossible for the main character to die so early. :) Yay! Score one for Euphie. Now all she have to do is convince Lelouch for the knight thing.
Gi chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
A kiss... Finally! My fangirl side is really happy! What's going to happen now? Euphy did what she could to save Lelouch but...
Nico chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Great chapter, keep up the good work:-)
Satsuriku No Tenshi chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Very nice. Thank you for the awesome fanfic.

The character are character and developing smoothly. I hope there is more SuzaxLulu later. Will Cornelia get Nunnaly and Euphie?

I wonder who is going to survive the next fight.

Surprise us with Lelouch's friend?

Anyways, hope you will update soon.
scis ipse chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I can really sympathize with Cornelia at the beginning with the sleep deprivation. You killed Guilford which makes me kind of depressed. I always saw Cornelia as depending on him a lot. Lelouch gets a hug from Suzaku which just made me happy. Lelouch needs more hugs. I really like how this almost parallels canon but not quite. I think this just keeps getting better and better as it goes on. You're really talented!
EuterpeDream chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Lelouch is such a clinger :) that was a cute moment between him and Suzaku

Woot! Now Lelouch and Suzaku are working together :)

I question who Lulu's best friend was ...
endlessvamp chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Awesome chapter! Suzaku as a teddy bear. AW~~ XD So cute. In the end, both of them want the same thing. Peace and freedom. I'm glad they'll work together. Who was Lelouch best friend? CC?

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Starkaster chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Love it! Can't wait for updates!
scis ipse chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Suzaku at the beginning is so mixed up! And Lloyd's reaction to Suzaku's explanation is hilarious while Cecile being suspicious is spot on. Kallen made me feel so sad for her and Cornelia being worried about Euphemia was sweet. I can't wait for Lelouch to start figuring out who Suzaku really is and where he's from. Keep it up!
endlessvamp chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
LOL! I'm glad he still have his trademark kick. XD Interesting chapter and twist. The trust between Lelouch and Suzaku are always complicated. :D
ItalianFan chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Well... I'm really curious to see WHAT Jeremiah put in that report, considering that Suzaku hasn't a past...

Suzaku might be at barrack, after what happened it might be thought Lelouch's room was more dangerous than Royal Guards' quarters. xD

I can't wait for the next chapter... *_*
EuterpeDream chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
another great update :)

The royal guard just pisses me off.

Oh Suzaku XD Maybe you should have kept your mouth shut huh? :)

Spinzaku comes into play! That made me laugh :P too bad it was only 1 turn though.

I'm curious as to what will happen to Euphy since it was said that Nunally is the Empress in the future. I'm really indifferent to her. Didn't exactly like her but I was sad when she died in the anime :(

I look forward to how much Suzaku's involvement will change the future.
H30N chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Thanks for good fanfiction. Hope you will update it soon again
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
This is definitely an interesting take on it - I can't wait to see where it goes next.
endlessvamp chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Awesome chapter! XD But since in the future, Nunnally became the empress, does this mean Euphie will die? D:
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »