Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
scis ipse chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
I'm almost scared as to what is going to happen to Euphemia in regards to the Special Administrative Zone but I'm more scared as to what's going to happen to Suzaku and Lelouch, especially once the truth comes out. If I'm following the timeline correctly, this is about a month after Suzaku has arrived. Even if he only has a year left, how attached will he be to Lelouch by the end of that year? Anyway, the ending scene was very nicely done and I liked how we get characterization of Kallen from Cornelia's point of view in the middle of this chapter and earlier chapters. I can't wait to see Nunnally again as well!
scis ipse chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
To think I haven't been able to read your story for almost a week. . .Suzaku is going to have it tough with most of the other Knights of the Round, especially since Raleigh thinks he's sleeping with Euphemia. Lloyd is being a supportive whatever he is and Lelouch is digging himself a lovely pit of denial to hide in. I don't really see Euphy coming out of her relationship with Raleigh in a happy way, especially now that Raleigh's already angry at her. I did very much like the meeting with the General, I thought it was very well done, as well as the scene of Suzaku's knighting.
fra chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
ow, poor euphie... you made she looking bad...

however, I love this story (but... poor euphie)... I hope in an happy end, but I'm afraid it's impossible...

So... a Suzaku!happy end? :P
Alcorion chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Interesting chapter, I'm hoping that just like in the anime, you'll kill off Euphemia, for some reason I can't stand her.

The chapter was good, a couple of mistakes here and there but nothing major. I'll look forward to your next update.
ixloco chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Ngh, seriously. Each of your chapter really leave me begging for the continuation.

Lovely development and characterizations as usual. Your writing of Lelouch and Suzaku's communications are so beautiful, not too forward yet steadyly developing. It's evident that the infatuation are growing at each of them.

Truly addicting. I can't give constructive comment about grammar becauseit's not my strong point, if there're mistakes I don't notice it, but again English is not my native language.

Keep up the awesome work
EnricoDandolo chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Considering that Nunnally is Lelouch's sister and Euphemia only his half-sister, Nunnally would be heir apparent by traditional law of succession. That's why she and not Cornelia succeeded upon Lelouch in canon. Otherwise, I really like the story - the time travel's and interesting concept and you perfectly manage to show the relationship between Lelouch and Euphie. Although I'd like more Nunnally. And EUPHIEXLELOUCHXNUNNALLY FTW.
endlessvamp chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Well, Euphie did have the right intention... but I can't help but think Nunnally would make a better empress. :) So the future's officially changed. That makes me anticipating the end very much. XD Thank you for the awesome chapter!
Allora Gale chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Another great chapter. Tuesdays and Thursdays just became my new favorite days of the week. Can't wait for the next update.
Key.vi.line chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
I really really should try to login for once, but i'm so excites everytime I knew you updated this story!

This deserves much more comments! The scenes, characterizations and mysteries you have are nicely placed and all! Big fan of your story, I am, and you update so fast too! It's wicked!

Particularly love the scene where Suzaku whimpers and Lelouch tries to comfort him, can feel the horror and sadness that Suzaku has, together with Lelouch's uncertainities about what he should do to him
Key.vi.line chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
I really really should try to l
endlessvamp chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
How dare that Raleigh call Suzaku 'it'! : I'm definitely looking forward to his demise! *cackles*

D: Did Lelouch really died that way? T_T It's horrific... really saddening. And I have a feeling Euphie really died too.

Interesting chapter though. :) I'm looking forward for more.
Alcorion chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Ok, I have to say this story is much too good and it saddens me to see that this fic doesn't get half the reviews it deserves! This fic is so intriguing and it keeps me guessing. I feel as if I'm watching something straight from the anime! And I also love how often you update. I was in chapter nine after days of reading this when I noticed you had updated again. Love you!
Allora Gale chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Love this story so far. It's a really neat idea and you're delivering it well. There's only a few grammatical errors that I can see. Sometimes you mix up your tenses, putting adjectives in a present progressive tense while the rest of the sentence is in past tense and some sentences are too comma happy, but it doesn't really detract that much from the story's telling.

All in all, I've really enjoyed this. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update again soon.
scis ipse chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Suzaku gets bored very easily, doesn't he? I like him comforting Lelouch after nightmares and Nunnally ordering him to watch over her brother just works. Suzaku and Lelouch are both so confused about each other and Lelouch has yet to find out the truth about Suzaku which I am very much looking forward to. I'm happy to see Gino in this story and again, Euphy not being an airhead is a welcome change. Already eager for the next chapter!
scis ipse chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
I don't have internet for a week and I come back to this. You are a god (or goddess, whichever applies)! Suzaku was just adorable and Euphemia got to do something to help our dear Lulu. I felt really bad for Cornelia by the end of the chapter though. The battle scene was easy to follow and I was very happy with Lelouch scolding semi-suicidal Suzaku. Now I have to go read the next chapter!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »