Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
ItalianFan chapter 5 . 7/29/2011

. .MUCH!

Suzaku is loving love... *w*

...Did he turn off the light in order to hide his others wounds from Lelouch?
EuterpeDream chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
aww they are so cute :)
EuterpeDream chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
"And some perverse part of him had been allowed to convince the rest of him that seeing Kururugi in the tight uniform of the Royal Guards was a good idea. And Lelouch had to admit to himself that it had been a good idea, if a distracting one."

God Lelouch you pervert :) Can't blame you though 'cause the anime really highlights ugh...Suzaku's ASSets very well heehee :)

"Euphemia already had the attention of one of the Knights of the Round, she didn't need to have another man. Suzaku was his Royal Guard."

WOW possessive already? :)

great chapter ! -
EuterpeDream chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Lelouch is a brat I see or he just comes off like one :P Yup he needs to get laid XD

Suzaku...ah I just want to pinch him :P
EuterpeDream chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
LOL Suzaku and his obsession with Lelouch

He is very enthusiastic which I find pretty fun to read

lovely chapter !
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
1 chapter in and I'm already hooked :) i love back to the future :D I'll continue reading :)
Nico chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
This story is getting better with every chapter, the fighting in the beginning was great even Guilfords death is sad. The scene with Kallen and the black knights were also good, both Kallen and Oghi were well in character.

Well I am looking forward to your next update. chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Gah! The current cutest Suzalulu w/ right dosage of seriousness and evil agonizingly good pace! I love these series, all of the characters are adorable! Keep up th great job!
Lexy Rulz chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
I'm pretty sure Lelouch was dissapointed when Suzaku said he's staying in the royal guard's barracks because he wanted to hear he had nowhere to stay so he could take him in :3

Also, although denying the motives he wanted Suzaku to sleep in his room, let's face it, Euphy was spot on with her statement xD

This chapter was cute O.O so so cute, especially the last part ofc xD, you should write more from Lelouch's POV, I wanna see more from what's going on in his screwed up mind o.O

notsoemma chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
I say your doing a very good job

I love your style of writing, even though you got the story idea from another story you still wrote it from your own ideas

I also enjoy the length you make the chapters

and also the update speed is great

keep it up

2642379 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
You can't possibly have killed Sir Guilford, he's too badass! He survived a FLEIJA blast!

...Seriously though, I'm at least hoping he turns up again at a later date.

On a more seriously depressing note... Damn, I can already see the pieces falling into place, Euphemia's going to do something rash behind Lelouch's back, and he'll end up kiling her, probably accidentally. And then he'll somehow end up getting himself actually killed, instead of fake-killed.

Please tell me that's not true. And please tell me we're going to go through more than one timeline, or at least, have more than one more time-jump.

(In other words, I want to go over the BTTF trilogy)
2642379 chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Very awesome. Primarily I'm just geeking out around the bits with Lloyd and Cecile. The only thing I would complain about is the hints of slash already turning up, but I knew that going in so I can't really complain.

Except about the comment in chapter three about Suzaku not wanting to be housed in the reegular barracks for fear of being raped, that threw me off a little because I think of that scenario as something that only turns up in bad lemons. Outside of those I'd expect a more traditional form of hazing, like a blanket party.

...Blanket party seems even more wrong a phrase here than in an ordinary context, but it's not a sex thing.

Anyway... Does C.C exist here? Does Lelouch have a Geass? What happened to V.V? Did Charles take V.V's code and go into hiding, glad of the opportunity to no longer worry about mundane affairs? What happened to the Sword Of Akasha and the Ragnarok connection? Will this just be the predictable plotline with one run-through, Suzaku becoming the unknown assasin in his own time and then going back, or will there be more back-and-forth travel, exploration of more timelines, and that sort of thing? What about the Damocles, and Shneizel's other plans?

Please don't actually answer any of those questions for me, I don't want to be spoiled, I just want to see what happens in the fic.
endlessvamp chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
This is interesting. :D Good to know Lelouch's still the same after all. Is the future going to be different now that Suzaku changed a bit of the past or will they be the same? And did Lelouch kill his father?
scis ipse chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I love how Lelouch is almost pervy but not really and his subtle jealousy about Euphemia's interest in Suzaku is really funny. He's being possessive over someone he's known all of two days. The end of this chapter was really nice because Lloyd was perfectly in character (for me, at least) and Cecile's thought process was just lovely. I'm so excited about this story!
Lexy Rulz chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Awee, another great chapter, althought not much action to comment on xD I'd also want to ask if this is a LuluSuza or a SuzaLulu? (i'd love to know it's the latter, *ehem* i didnt say that,no, i'm neutral *ehem*). Can't wait for the next chapter!(that's why i usually intend to sleep at night, so i don't have to wait that much for an update and that i'll have what to read through the day,obviously, that didn't work).

253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »