Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
A Smiling Cat chapter 30 . 6/14/2014
I forgot to review this story the first time I read it, but I thought about it the other day and reread it, so second chance ! I'm usually skeptical about AUs and Fusions, but Back to the Future... (also, not that many CG fics when I'm in a phase) So I read, and I loved it ! Great job on all the characters, and the story was really good ! Thank you so much for sharing, it was great !
GoldCloak633 chapter 30 . 5/10/2014
This is it. I really do have to make a review about this fiction.
I have read a lot of fanfictions before. But, I have never read any good fanfiction until I read yours. It was certainly the most exhilarating, breathtaking piece of fanfiction. Honestly, I had mistaken this to be a fictional novel regardless of the plot and characters taken from the anime. If I had read this sooner even before the anime was televised, I would have thought that this is original. Yet, this fiction is quite original in your own way. I would even encourage you to buy the rights to publish this. Although, you really do need to improve certain grammatical errors. However, almost perfect but not quite. Satisfying, nonetheless. )
Anju Makaa chapter 30 . 4/10/2014
I love this. I truly truly do. I loved the idea of this. And how you kept there personalities.
Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This. This right here. I have no words. Never have I ever seen such a beautifully written AU for Code Geass, so colorful in its descriptions, so tearfully detailed. The characterization was on point, and in depth without making it feel like an exposition, and situations were written so fluidly and realistically, I've had to slap myself for thinking they were canon. I have no idea if you are going to read this or not, but this masterpiece has brought tears to my eyes, laughter to my life, and overall, brightened things just a little bit more. I am ashamed that it's taken me this long to read My Mirror, Sword, and Shield, but after finishing it, I don't understand why this had only 200 reviews..there are other fanfics that can't hold a match to this work of art, that have more reviews. I try not to be negative, but at this time, I think it's safe to say that they don't deserve that much recognition, and that we should take their reviews/favorites/etc. and give them to this beautiful work of fiction over here..I hope you continue to write beautifully and inspirationally, and may your works of art gain the recognition they deserve.
BonsaiTree chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
Wow. I really enjoyed this AU. Helps that it's well-written, too, which is rare. Characterization was basically spot-on, as well. So yeah. This is great.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
Sorry, I accidentally hit the wrong button on my iphone which resulted in the review getting posted before I was done. As I was saying, I especially loved the part where you wrote about history as the rest of the world saw it and how the scholars and academia took it. It was a good reminder of the fact that history is really just what happened through the eyes of the person writing it. Much of what we know is only a fraction of what actually happened - something which unfortunately, tends to give us mistaken impressions. Anyway, thank you for the wonderful story. Its awesomeness is so great that I will make multiple electronic backups and have it printed out and bound into a book so that I can take it with me on trips for when I have had enough with all the drier stuff i usually read.

Kudos to you. This story is truly a work of genius.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
Well... That was totally EPIC! Seriously, it was amazing. I apologize for only reviewing at the end but I seriously had problems with putting this story down. I lost about two days which I could have spent working on an essay critiquing the culture of racism in pluralist countries reading this but I regret nothing. It was beautifully written and the way you fleshed out the characters was downright remarkable. The character development was wonderful and the amount of depth was... I don't have have a word for it. All the scenes were described in enough detail to visualize in my mind and the chapter lengths were perfect. In short, every part of this was a masterpiece. I especially l
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 30 . 12/8/2013
YES! Love the ending ahahhaha ;D
Spent the last 2 days reading this and now I need more CG fics! ;o
budchick chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
I don't know if you still read reviews on your old stories, but what the heck, it can't hurt to have the review number count go up. I LOVED THIS STORY. You totally put two of my favourite tropes together - Time Travel and Knight!Suzaku and I love the way you did it. I feel sorry for what happened to the world, but I'm glad Lelouch wasn't ACTUALLY thrown to the crowd and ripped apart.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
spend 2 days in row to finish this fic, it left me smiling like crazy. Love it.
Xitlalit123 chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
Best ending ever! XD
Yumi Take chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
This is, in all honesty, one of the best fic I've ever read. Probably one of the longest, too. Not that I regret anything. Actually, I had to force myself to stop reading and go to sleep at some times, because spending the night on the computer is not a good idea.
You made me rewatch Back to the Future, just to find out again that I really liked that movie. Few people are actually able to make me do something (and not procrastinate for days... weeks).
Actually, when I got to the parade part, I kind of had to force myself to go on reading. Because I knew - or I thought I knew - what would happen and, really, I didn't want Lelouch to die. Or at least, I didn't want to read it and see the picture in my head. And then the 'Yes, your majesty' got me. And I rolled on the floor, wondering what the hell had happened and whether Suzaku had effectively killed Lelouch, or not.
I admire you for being able to pull off a scenario like that, avoiding all the traps of the time travel and all the paradoxes it can cause. And at the same time I hate you for you tore my heart to pieces more than once.
That aside, thank you for writing that awesome piece of art.
On another note, I really like the way you wrote Gino. I don't know why, though.
skie89 chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
his is a fascinating view of the Code Geass world without Geass.
a dude chapter 1 . 7/2/2013