Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
WhiteAngel128 chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
Wow, there's not much else I can say other than this is definitely the best thing I have ever read. It was EPIC, in every sense of the word. Every scene and every character was so well written that it was took no effort at all to visualise and lose myself in the story. I spent hours reading everyday, finishing the entire work in less than a week because it was so difficult to put down. And now I have no idea what to do next, since it's gonna be hard to read anything else when I loved this so much. So, thank you for writing and sharing this masterpiece. It is clearly not getting the attention it deserves.
Vongola Princessa chapter 30 . 8/17/2015
I was holding off from reading this story for a looong time... I've seen it on many of my favorite authors favorite list and I kind of chickened out of reading it and dedicating time to it, BUT WOW IM SO GLAD I DID. This fic was wonderful and I hate myself for not reading it right away
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 30 . 5/2/2015
Holy shit this story has *way* too few reviews for being as massively epic as it is. Holy fuck. Thank you, thank you for writing this. It was brilliant and in character with an original plot that worked very well together. I especially loved the ending with the student council. Thanks for writing and finishing this
Fainfan chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
This is so confusing seeing LL as a bad guy with superb mind yet arrogance to the extend it's not fun anymore
Anjitzuh chapter 30 . 3/17/2015
I don't even know where to start.
This fic, a masterpiece, that's what it is. A truly masterpiece.
I couldn't stop reading this, and I hated myself every single time that I've to stop..because, well, humans have to sleep.
But I loved it, the way you made the details here and there, the description of the battles, the development of the relationship between Lelouch and Suzaku, and even more things...

Amazing.

And even so it's a pity that it ended, I really enjoyed this fic all the time.
There were so many parts that I've literally felt shivers down my back, like woah, I don't really know what to say.. I freaking loved this fic.

Totally epic.

So... thank you so much for this amazing story. I'm really glad to have the opportunity of have read it :)
Aynessa chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
Wow, I have to say I was not expecting that. Poor Euphy...what the hell happened to Raleigh?! Part of me is wondering if it was Geass, or just insanity. This story is absolutely fascinating.

Though the idea of Lelouch appearing on screen while still so unsteady seems a bit far-fetched to me. He's the type who would wait until he was mostly in control, and then fall apart out of view of the cameras or public. Then again, this is AU and he's lost more than expected by this time, so...anyways, this is still fascinating.
rokudaime09 chapter 30 . 1/16/2015
Wow that was fantastic so so so wonderfully written! I was afraid at first that suzaku will let lulu die in the end thats why im so happy he didn't and the ending was great!
swEGG chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
Dude i just.. This is the first time in a while where I actually REVIEWED after reading a story. This story was.. Unexpectedly amazing.

How'd you pull this off?
Just, how?

It left me with feelings of wanting more (a sequel, maybe, about Lelouch and Suzaku?) and it left me somewhat content and happy.

Everything ran extremely smoothly, and it was interesting to have food for thought upon being given those insights on how others viewed Lulu and his story and relationship with Suzaku.

If God made an AU for Code Geass, this would be it.
This is a masterpiece,
beyond a job well done!
Miih-chan chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
Wonderful! I really loved it!
I love when Suzaku says :" yes, your majesty"!
Komiv chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
Really liked this story. Was a little uncertain about the AU in the beginning, but you orchestrated everything really well to make sense. Ending was great, and felt surprisingly natural. Nice job!
marmima chapter 30 . 7/24/2014
This was masterfully done :') thank you
I'm not a part of the code geas fandom but this piece made me cry and feel for the characters while at the same time providing many interesting subplots and point of views. I'm excited to see if the rest of your work is a great as this was.
Keep working Hard!
-Marmima
wolfsblood13 chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Oh my gosh this is one the best stories I have every read. It was so well balance it every a story should have. It was like a manga with how you read every one pov with getting bored and, each chapter was so entertaining that not one boring moment. Excellent work.
A Smiling Cat chapter 30 . 6/14/2014
I forgot to review this story the first time I read it, but I thought about it the other day and reread it, so second chance ! I'm usually skeptical about AUs and Fusions, but Back to the Future... (also, not that many CG fics when I'm in a phase) So I read, and I loved it ! Great job on all the characters, and the story was really good ! Thank you so much for sharing, it was great !
GoldCloak633 chapter 30 . 5/10/2014
This is it. I really do have to make a review about this fiction.
I have read a lot of fanfictions before. But, I have never read any good fanfiction until I read yours. It was certainly the most exhilarating, breathtaking piece of fanfiction. Honestly, I had mistaken this to be a fictional novel regardless of the plot and characters taken from the anime. If I had read this sooner even before the anime was televised, I would have thought that this is original. Yet, this fiction is quite original in your own way. I would even encourage you to buy the rights to publish this. Although, you really do need to improve certain grammatical errors. However, almost perfect but not quite. Satisfying, nonetheless. )
Anju Makaa chapter 30 . 4/10/2014
I love this. I truly truly do. I loved the idea of this. And how you kept there personalities.
265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »