Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
skie89 chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
his is a fascinating view of the Code Geass world without Geass.
a dude chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
ooo! first chapter and I meet a viva la vida fan! HI FIVE! *slaps hand*
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
Love this fic!
Book Thief101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Just saw back to the future, and I just had to re-read this story. :D
kittyrascalmeow chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
Thank god he lived! I have been reduced to tears numerous times just dreading the thought. This was the most incredible Code Geass fanfic I have ever read. You did an amazing job!
silentpenguin chapter 30 . 5/3/2013
This was magnificent. I loved, so much, the characterisation, the details, the interaction, the crafting of a whole political situation. Eep. I think you were really ambitious to write this, and it must be the best fiction I've ever read it the fandom.
Khandalis chapter 30 . 4/27/2013
Holy cotton-picking sheep heads!
I can't even-!
Crap.
This...this is too amazing to put into words. I don't know how I missed this fic. The whole time I was just thinking "if one this was canon! Dang it! Why isn't this canon!" Thank you for writing this. It is simply magical.
mikako17 chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
This was such a well built story. The characters were so well developed, their strengths and flaws wonderfully utilized, and the politics! So awesome. The plot and romance really balanced each other out and played of each other really well. Everything was just done absolutely brilliantly. Thank you so much for this story.
Badru chapter 30 . 2/27/2013
Fourth time reading it again! I love this fanfic! It's very well done and I don't think I could get enough if this fanfic!
wysei chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
This story needs more reviews, because it was seriously brilliant all the way through. I only wish you could've elaborated/ gone further after the timeline, but it really is great this way as well. :3
Wenxi chapter 30 . 1/30/2013
Wow. One of the best stories in the fandom. I love how you've captured the Code Geass universe, while still making it AU. I read it all in one sitting, completely forgetting my need to sleep, because it was amazing.

The characterisations are great. I love how you've written Suzaku and Lelouch. I've always had a soft spot for the two of them working together, but you've really made me ship them. Amazing, engrossing work.
Random Reviewer chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
I'm glad I read this during my break, because I just couldn't put it down. I love how this story holds true to the CG universe, albeit under a set of different circumstances. What especially stood out were the characters, and how they acted much in the manor as they did in the canon. You aptly capture each characters' reasoning and as well as their M.O.. That coupled with your amazing battle scenes, no easy feat, made this a fic truly worthy of the series.

I haven't read any of your other fics, but look forward to doing so. I admire that you write these works even before beginning to post them.

P.S. Sorry if my review is disjointed, I've been up for a while ).
Guest chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
You are one of the most amazing talented people ever. That story was amazing and perfect and you deserve all the recognition for it. I loved Suzaku's relationship with Lelouch, the resolution to everything, and most of all everything Back to the Future (Cecile looking for Suzaku, Lloyd and the bulletproof vest...). Thank you for such a brilliant story.
Me chapter 30 . 12/13/2012
I love this story so much!
Sakura chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Tbh, I'm quite shocked that this story doesn't have more reviews. It should have at least 2000 reviews. In my opinion, this story is possibily the best fanfic for the SuzaLuLu fandom (and one of my top favourite fanfics overall). Your characterizations are amazing, your writing style is very legible and easy to follow, and how you move the plot is amazing. I've read this story a few times, and I don't think I will ever be able to stop. i wish you did more for this universe (only because I love this fic so much). Thank you for sharing with us such a wonderful story _
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »