Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
Badru chapter 30 . 2/27/2013
Fourth time reading it again! I love this fanfic! It's very well done and I don't think I could get enough if this fanfic!
wysei chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
This story needs more reviews, because it was seriously brilliant all the way through. I only wish you could've elaborated/ gone further after the timeline, but it really is great this way as well. :3
Wenxi chapter 30 . 1/30/2013
Wow. One of the best stories in the fandom. I love how you've captured the Code Geass universe, while still making it AU. I read it all in one sitting, completely forgetting my need to sleep, because it was amazing.

The characterisations are great. I love how you've written Suzaku and Lelouch. I've always had a soft spot for the two of them working together, but you've really made me ship them. Amazing, engrossing work.
Random Reviewer chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
I'm glad I read this during my break, because I just couldn't put it down. I love how this story holds true to the CG universe, albeit under a set of different circumstances. What especially stood out were the characters, and how they acted much in the manor as they did in the canon. You aptly capture each characters' reasoning and as well as their M.O.. That coupled with your amazing battle scenes, no easy feat, made this a fic truly worthy of the series.

I haven't read any of your other fics, but look forward to doing so. I admire that you write these works even before beginning to post them.

P.S. Sorry if my review is disjointed, I've been up for a while ).
Guest chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
You are one of the most amazing talented people ever. That story was amazing and perfect and you deserve all the recognition for it. I loved Suzaku's relationship with Lelouch, the resolution to everything, and most of all everything Back to the Future (Cecile looking for Suzaku, Lloyd and the bulletproof vest...). Thank you for such a brilliant story.
Me chapter 30 . 12/13/2012
I love this story so much!
Sakura chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Tbh, I'm quite shocked that this story doesn't have more reviews. It should have at least 2000 reviews. In my opinion, this story is possibily the best fanfic for the SuzaLuLu fandom (and one of my top favourite fanfics overall). Your characterizations are amazing, your writing style is very legible and easy to follow, and how you move the plot is amazing. I've read this story a few times, and I don't think I will ever be able to stop. i wish you did more for this universe (only because I love this fic so much). Thank you for sharing with us such a wonderful story _
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story. It took me a very long time to read it, because I often had no free time, but it was so good that I kept coming back to it. I wish I could tell you how much I love this story, but there simply aren't words for that kind of thing. But I can tell you that it was your story that finally inspired me to watch the anime in it's entirety, and I thank you for that. This is a wonderful story and I think you should be very proud of it :)
HollyEmpire00 chapter 30 . 11/30/2012
I have just finished this piece of work after five hours not entirely straight of reading. And let me tell you...I am gobsmacked. I have to admit, the summary made me think it was going to be a little cheesy, maybe even overdramatic. However...you absolutely amazed me from word one. The characterization was nothing short of perfect, every line every moment I was in awe of. While i did pick up on a few slight spelling mistakes, I absolutely loved this story. It's completely and utterly awe inspiring and i absolutely adore it. Thank you for gracing us with this. It's beautiful and heart felt at the same time.
Spiderwick477 chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
This whole series is absolutely amazing :D i love how u express the characters perfectly! when i read it its like im watching the show all over again. Also you're writing is amazing and im so happy u managed to finish it perfectly :) love it so good. (publish it! :D)
ShikaChick05 chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
Oh... My... Geass. I LOVED YOUR STORY! You're an excellent, excellent author of your stories (this isn't the first I've read) an I really hope you continue to write fanfictions and if you ever publish anything, I'd m
Persephone1 chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
I loved this story! It was so well written, and the plot was very imaginative! My sister, who also read this, demands a sequel (aside from the oneshots), and I'm inclined to agree.

The ending was cute, too.
Aethyria chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, in this fandom or otherwise. I'll definitely be looking through your other stories.

Keep on writing!

Magician Girl Mirani chapter 30 . 8/7/2012
I can safely say that this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Not only is the plot well thought out and choerent with teh characters actually in character but the writing is also of a very high quality. It was an absolute pleasure to read your story and I'd suggest taking up being an author as a career because you are very good at it. I loved your style and how you developed the relationship between Suzaku and Lelouch in this AU take on Code Geass and still managed to stay true to the story in your own way without the use of geass. Well done and congratulations!

MG Mirani
Calasse chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
This piece is beautiful beyond words. Thank you for sharing this. I was so absorbed in the story I never wanted to close the browser, but duty called. I don't regret losing sleep for this. Again, thank you.

P.S. I promise to give a comprehensive review when I have the time. It's the least that I can do.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »