Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
Wragziez chapter 30 . 8/7/2016
One of the best Code Geass stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful story!
Jikol chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
I'm only half way reading this but I just know that Lelouch wouldve definitely had an easier time if he just had his geass. it sucks terribly...
Jynova chapter 30 . 3/23/2016
This fic is absolutely amazing! I honestly would love for Sunrise to pick it up as a spin-off! LOL! But then I'm desperate for any Suzaku x Lelouch fan service! Anyways. Wonderful detail to the action scenes and beautiful character development and maintenance and great plot/story progression. Lastly, thank you for actually completing the fic! I'm so grateful for fics that aren't abandoned part-way through, especially lengthy ones, like this! So AwEsOmE! Thanks!
Kira12 chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
Best chapter EvEr!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 30 . 11/3/2015
Im kinda curious how i missed this but the again when this was complete I was busy with highschool and I didn't get a SuzuLulu craving till i read a great Code Geass/Mentalist crossover On Oct 30. I love the movie back to the future and I loved this. And unlike the movie everything stayed the same but kinda diffrent. Great fic!
zurivzion chapter 30 . 10/22/2015
this is the best fanfic i've ever read i swear, i love all of the amount of details you'd put and reading this was very enjoyable, this is even better than the anime/canon i swear XD I also enjoy the sequel. This might be late but thank you for spending your time writing this amazing fic, it's really worth it.
Nemesis13 chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Very interesting story so far, obviously incredibly AU but for the most part the characters retain their personalities and motivations, they're just...skewed. Intrigued.
WhiteAngel128 chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
Wow, there's not much else I can say other than this is definitely the best thing I have ever read. It was EPIC, in every sense of the word. Every scene and every character was so well written that it was took no effort at all to visualise and lose myself in the story. I spent hours reading everyday, finishing the entire work in less than a week because it was so difficult to put down. And now I have no idea what to do next, since it's gonna be hard to read anything else when I loved this so much. So, thank you for writing and sharing this masterpiece. It is clearly not getting the attention it deserves.
Vongola Princessa chapter 30 . 8/17/2015
I was holding off from reading this story for a looong time... I've seen it on many of my favorite authors favorite list and I kind of chickened out of reading it and dedicating time to it, BUT WOW IM SO GLAD I DID. This fic was wonderful and I hate myself for not reading it right away
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 30 . 5/2/2015
Holy shit this story has *way* too few reviews for being as massively epic as it is. Holy fuck. Thank you, thank you for writing this. It was brilliant and in character with an original plot that worked very well together. I especially loved the ending with the student council. Thanks for writing and finishing this
Fainfan chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
This is so confusing seeing LL as a bad guy with superb mind yet arrogance to the extend it's not fun anymore
Anjitzuh chapter 30 . 3/17/2015
I don't even know where to start.
This fic, a masterpiece, that's what it is. A truly masterpiece.
I couldn't stop reading this, and I hated myself every single time that I've to stop..because, well, humans have to sleep.
But I loved it, the way you made the details here and there, the description of the battles, the development of the relationship between Lelouch and Suzaku, and even more things...

Amazing.

And even so it's a pity that it ended, I really enjoyed this fic all the time.
There were so many parts that I've literally felt shivers down my back, like woah, I don't really know what to say.. I freaking loved this fic.

Totally epic.

So... thank you so much for this amazing story. I'm really glad to have the opportunity of have read it :)
Aynessa chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
Wow, I have to say I was not expecting that. Poor Euphy...what the hell happened to Raleigh?! Part of me is wondering if it was Geass, or just insanity. This story is absolutely fascinating.

Though the idea of Lelouch appearing on screen while still so unsteady seems a bit far-fetched to me. He's the type who would wait until he was mostly in control, and then fall apart out of view of the cameras or public. Then again, this is AU and he's lost more than expected by this time, so...anyways, this is still fascinating.
rokudaime09 chapter 30 . 1/16/2015
Wow that was fantastic so so so wonderfully written! I was afraid at first that suzaku will let lulu die in the end thats why im so happy he didn't and the ending was great!
swEGG chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
Dude i just.. This is the first time in a while where I actually REVIEWED after reading a story. This story was.. Unexpectedly amazing.

How'd you pull this off?
Just, how?

It left me with feelings of wanting more (a sequel, maybe, about Lelouch and Suzaku?) and it left me somewhat content and happy.

Everything ran extremely smoothly, and it was interesting to have food for thought upon being given those insights on how others viewed Lulu and his story and relationship with Suzaku.

If God made an AU for Code Geass, this would be it.
This is a masterpiece,