Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
kasmo chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
How cute. I'm glad Suzaku and Lelouch got their happy ending, as did the world. Will Lelouch and Suzaku ever see Nunnally again though?
kasmo chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
I totally forgot about Schneizel and Cornelia, but I'm glad Cornelia sided with Nunnally and that their living didn't alter the timeline. Reading the excerpts of books to learn how history changed because of Suzaku was interesting. And the meeting between Cecile and Suzaku was so sweet, yet heartbreaking, especially with the revelation. Lloyd's letter was actually humorous though, in the sense that he finally gave into temptation only for irony to hit.
kasmo chapter 28 . 8/1/2012
Aw, the goodbye between Cecile, Lloyd and Suzaku was so sweet! But ouch, Nunnally and Suzaku... I was almost afraid Nunnally would change, too, because of it, but I'm glad she understood she couldn't let that anger control her. I hope everything works out back in the future.
kasmo chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
Oh my god, oh my god, ohmigod! I don't know what to say. Just praying really hard for a happy ending.
kasmo chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
Hm, I'm a bit confused about this paragraph:

"If he was less selfish, if he had just left his sister behind in Pendragon where it was safe, Nunnally would have been able to keep that innocence that was one of her most endearing qualities. She would have been able to look at the world and be unable to see only the good in it. She could look at Cornelia and realize all of the things that Cornelia had lied to her about for her own sake or had refused to tell her."

The way I read the first sentence, it makes it sound like the succeeding sentence should be more that she would be able to look at the world and see only the good in it instead of being unable to do so, because she wouldn't have been exposed to the cruelty of the real world. The same with the last sentence. Or am I just interpreting it wrong?
kasmo chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
Wow, I didn't expect to come back to finish this story so late. The suspense is still killing me, wondering how this is all going to end. I liked the part with Kallen and Suzaku though. Glad they came to some sort of understanding. I was almost afraid Suzaku was going to snap on her or something for a moment there, when she said Lloyd and Cecile deserved to die.
staidwaters chapter 29 . 7/25/2012
Just re-read this. Love it as much as always. You are such a genius; even having read it before all the plot twists felt surprising and wonderful.
Uchiha Sasha chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
This is the second fanfic I've read from you, and it's the second one I LOVED! Although, I have to say, this one has to be one of the best. Beside the romance, there was plenty of action and insight on the lives of the other characters.

There were a few grammar mistakes here and there, words missing a letter or two, or words repeated where they shouldn't be. Despite all that, this fanfic is beyond amazing! Very few fanfics managed to keep me interested for 300,000 words. I'm even sad that it ended! But it couldn't have ended any other way.

I can only thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfic and posting it. It was a joy to read (An addiction, really). I'll be looking into some of your other stories and, whenever you post a new one, I'll be sure to check it out. Thank you again and keep on writing! :)
Aozora094 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love you story! It was really touching. It made me sad at times, happy in the other, and kept me reading till the end.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story :)
jarta chapter 30 . 4/28/2012
THIS IS EPICALLY AWESOME! This is the most EPIC Fanfic I've ever read in Code Geass Fandom, hell one of the most EPIC in all the fandom I've encountered and I've read a LOT. Idk how to start praising you but the plot, the characters, the motivations was awesome. and I really love the interpretations of history and SuzaLulu relationship in the endish by the historians. I really love this fic and I'd prolly reread this again in the future just to relive the EPICNESS of it. You are a great writer!
jarta chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I've read this on AO3 and I wondered where you originally posted the fic and found it here in FF and I'm a bit disapponted to find it has only less than 200 reviews. That's prolly why I haven't read it because I'm a snob like that who mostly just read fics with a great deal of reviews. This is BRILLIANT. EPIC. AWESOME. I've left my own review on AO3 and I'll just repaste it here I guess.
Starkaster chapter 30 . 4/18/2012
I enjoyed reading! Thanks soooo much for writing! Good luck on your future projects!
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 30 . 4/5/2012
I spent 2 days just reading story its amazing love the cople and how u build up u for keeping Lelouch alive at the end and he with Suzaku._
rebirth-flame chapter 24 . 3/23/2012
Nest up the battle... Nunnlaly being jealous of Suzaku was cute
rebirth-flame chapter 23 . 3/23/2012
I felt like the words Lelouch wanted to say at the end were that he trusted Suzaku with his life, even if he was to betray him in the end it can be after he achieves his goal. Something like that.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »