Reviews for My Mirror, Sword and Shield
Sakura chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Tbh, I'm quite shocked that this story doesn't have more reviews. It should have at least 2000 reviews. In my opinion, this story is possibily the best fanfic for the SuzaLuLu fandom (and one of my top favourite fanfics overall). Your characterizations are amazing, your writing style is very legible and easy to follow, and how you move the plot is amazing. I've read this story a few times, and I don't think I will ever be able to stop. i wish you did more for this universe (only because I love this fic so much). Thank you for sharing with us such a wonderful story _
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story. It took me a very long time to read it, because I often had no free time, but it was so good that I kept coming back to it. I wish I could tell you how much I love this story, but there simply aren't words for that kind of thing. But I can tell you that it was your story that finally inspired me to watch the anime in it's entirety, and I thank you for that. This is a wonderful story and I think you should be very proud of it :)
HollyEmpire00 chapter 30 . 11/30/2012
I have just finished this piece of work after five hours not entirely straight of reading. And let me tell you...I am gobsmacked. I have to admit, the summary made me think it was going to be a little cheesy, maybe even overdramatic. However...you absolutely amazed me from word one. The characterization was nothing short of perfect, every line every moment I was in awe of. While i did pick up on a few slight spelling mistakes, I absolutely loved this story. It's completely and utterly awe inspiring and i absolutely adore it. Thank you for gracing us with this. It's beautiful and heart felt at the same time.
Spiderwick477 chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
This whole series is absolutely amazing :D i love how u express the characters perfectly! when i read it its like im watching the show all over again. Also you're writing is amazing and im so happy u managed to finish it perfectly :) love it so good. (publish it! :D)
ShikaChick05 chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
Oh... My... Geass. I LOVED YOUR STORY! You're an excellent, excellent author of your stories (this isn't the first I've read) an I really hope you continue to write fanfictions and if you ever publish anything, I'd m
Persephone1 chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
I loved this story! It was so well written, and the plot was very imaginative! My sister, who also read this, demands a sequel (aside from the oneshots), and I'm inclined to agree.

The ending was cute, too.
Aethyria chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, in this fandom or otherwise. I'll definitely be looking through your other stories.

Keep on writing!

Magician Girl Mirani chapter 30 . 8/7/2012
I can safely say that this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Not only is the plot well thought out and choerent with teh characters actually in character but the writing is also of a very high quality. It was an absolute pleasure to read your story and I'd suggest taking up being an author as a career because you are very good at it. I loved your style and how you developed the relationship between Suzaku and Lelouch in this AU take on Code Geass and still managed to stay true to the story in your own way without the use of geass. Well done and congratulations!

MG Mirani
Calasse chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
This piece is beautiful beyond words. Thank you for sharing this. I was so absorbed in the story I never wanted to close the browser, but duty called. I don't regret losing sleep for this. Again, thank you.

P.S. I promise to give a comprehensive review when I have the time. It's the least that I can do.
kasmo chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
How cute. I'm glad Suzaku and Lelouch got their happy ending, as did the world. Will Lelouch and Suzaku ever see Nunnally again though?
kasmo chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
I totally forgot about Schneizel and Cornelia, but I'm glad Cornelia sided with Nunnally and that their living didn't alter the timeline. Reading the excerpts of books to learn how history changed because of Suzaku was interesting. And the meeting between Cecile and Suzaku was so sweet, yet heartbreaking, especially with the revelation. Lloyd's letter was actually humorous though, in the sense that he finally gave into temptation only for irony to hit.
kasmo chapter 28 . 8/1/2012
Aw, the goodbye between Cecile, Lloyd and Suzaku was so sweet! But ouch, Nunnally and Suzaku... I was almost afraid Nunnally would change, too, because of it, but I'm glad she understood she couldn't let that anger control her. I hope everything works out back in the future.
kasmo chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
Oh my god, oh my god, ohmigod! I don't know what to say. Just praying really hard for a happy ending.
kasmo chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
Hm, I'm a bit confused about this paragraph:

"If he was less selfish, if he had just left his sister behind in Pendragon where it was safe, Nunnally would have been able to keep that innocence that was one of her most endearing qualities. She would have been able to look at the world and be unable to see only the good in it. She could look at Cornelia and realize all of the things that Cornelia had lied to her about for her own sake or had refused to tell her."

The way I read the first sentence, it makes it sound like the succeeding sentence should be more that she would be able to look at the world and see only the good in it instead of being unable to do so, because she wouldn't have been exposed to the cruelty of the real world. The same with the last sentence. Or am I just interpreting it wrong?
kasmo chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
Wow, I didn't expect to come back to finish this story so late. The suspense is still killing me, wondering how this is all going to end. I liked the part with Kallen and Suzaku though. Glad they came to some sort of understanding. I was almost afraid Suzaku was going to snap on her or something for a moment there, when she said Lloyd and Cecile deserved to die.
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »