Reviews for Your Choice, My Destiny
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 8/31
rose warned him not to hurt his wife again, and as usual he didn't listen. frankly edward got what he deserved except that it should have been emmett feeding him and it should have been a skunk! please update this if possible.
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 8/31
we all know what happens to the black widows mate after coupling. i wonder if sulpicia will do aro in?
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 8/31
this is getting so exciting, only two chapters left! please, please more!
celajwhitney chapter 16 . 8/31
aro is a lot like edward, a pompous asshole a lot of the time. they both think because they read minds that they are superior and infallible.
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 8/30
i could not understand why edward was so distrustful of jasper when bella was HIS singer. wouldn't it have been beneficial for jasper to spend more time with her to get used to her?
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 8/30
aro is going to lose his mind when he discovers they are is very exciting, A GREAT ESCAPE for sure!
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 8/30
edward really is a jealous, pompous little prick who should really keep his mouth shut when the adults are having a discussion. it's to bad that jasper didn't knock him out completely!
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 8/30
wow! very erotic. i hope bella has him before her change!
MotherHenAMC chapter 20 . 8/28
I absolutely love your story! I cannot wait to read are a very good writer, and I cant wait to see what you have in store for Aro. Keep up the amazing work!
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 8/30
edward has been gone all those years, married and is still jealous of anyone admiring bella? bella is right, he is a pompous prick who needs to get both sticks out of his ass.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 8/30
love it. i haven't read this in a couple of year's and i didn't remember it till it got to this point. i do hope it will continue at some point in time, it's wonderful.
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 8/30
yeah!
jesslarhea chapter 20 . 8/27
Please finish this story. I love it so much!
silversimon chapter 1 . 7/22
Still hoping you will return someday. It's a shame that such a well written lovely Marcus story appears to have been abandoned.
Rainy-Round chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
I have question. I feel like it might have been answered but why isn't/didnt she reveal/ing herself as Marcus mate Didyme as well as Marcus mate Isabella to the group? That vamps do have souls? And why do they not get Chelsea on their side? If she gets Chelsea to stop she can get supporters and if Carlisle phones up his vampire allies and supporters to act as witnesses or just other vampires like Kate and garret dropping they can act as impartial witness then Isabella can be all like . "Brother Aro are you calling me demon because you do not want it revealed that vampires have souls or is it because you my blood brother lured me out for a hunt for the sole purpose of killing me? Tell me brother which it?", Bella.* Room explodes (in terms of like bombshell. Explodes into noises and shouts and yelling turning into a massive riot or stunned silence then room explodes*.
Sorry I got carried away but could you please answer this either as a reply or a chapter update.