Reviews for Your Choice, My Destiny
Rainy-Round chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
I have question. I feel like it might have been answered but why isn't/didnt she reveal/ing herself as Marcus mate Didyme as well as Marcus mate Isabella to the group? That vamps do have souls? And why do they not get Chelsea on their side? If she gets Chelsea to stop she can get supporters and if Carlisle phones up his vampire allies and supporters to act as witnesses or just other vampires like Kate and garret dropping they can act as impartial witness then Isabella can be all like . "Brother Aro are you calling me demon because you do not want it revealed that vampires have souls or is it because you my blood brother lured me out for a hunt for the sole purpose of killing me? Tell me brother which it?", Bella.* Room explodes (in terms of like bombshell. Explodes into noises and shouts and yelling turning into a massive riot or stunned silence then room explodes*.
Sorry I got carried away but could you please answer this either as a reply or a chapter update.
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 20 . 8/14/2016
I am really enjoying this story will you be updating anytime soon since it has been four years since your last update or have you giving up on this story which would be a shame its a great story.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
Wow, awesome story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more. What will happen to Aro? Will Marcus and Bella finally be together? Will everyone final realize what is causing Aro's fear? And Aro secrets?
waterdemon9 chapter 20 . 5/27/2016
Oh my goodness I absolutely love this story I truly can not wait for the next chapter to come out , I nearly had a heart attack when I realized I had come to the last chapter you have up I swear my heart just about came out my chest screaming what what what no no no! Absolutely brilliant I love your writing style and this unique story line haven't read one anything like this one that is for sure. I express my deepest hope that the next chapter comes out soon your a brilliant writer and author! Thank you for writing stories for us to enjoy
B4bidden.Products chapter 20 . 3/23/2016
Omg! Recommend this story to anybody I absolutely love it! I really wish you would update soon thou as I want to know what is going to happen next x
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
O.K. So I am thinking that real life just got in the way of this incredible story, bummer.
However I will be checking back from time to time to see if there is any changes!
Sincerely, L.J
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
WoW! I just have to tell you that I am loving your story,"Your Choice ,My Destiny" You really are a talented writer, this story is very different lots of action, little mystery and lots of romance! Congradulations ,can't wait to read the next chapter!

Sincerely,
Lauren Saint chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
This is an amazing story! Such a shame it hasn't been updated in a while. I enjoyed this plot much more then I thought I would haha you are a great writer! Hope this story gets finished one day! :D
tammyleeroberts chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
Love the story when will you be updating
monay9e chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
Please Please finish this story! I am truly hooked. This is my sweet elixir!
monay9e chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
I love it! On to the next chapter
DragonFire Princess chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
Super Chapters!
Katherine.1989 chapter 20 . 4/30/2015
Please update
JennBolden9598 chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
Oh my that was a huge turn of events with Edward there at the end. I really want to know what will happen between Bella and Caui' mate. I hope that you will continue with this story. It's very good.
litanolastar chapter 20 . 2/19/2015