Reviews for Your Choice, My Destiny
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 20 . 3/22
I love this story! Why did it stop? I want more! Its amazing :)
Nonita chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Please update asap! I loved it!
victoria cullen30 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
man I love this story a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and I hope you will ceb going doing this story I would to rend 21 and more I hope you are not forgetting this story if you are ask someone to hatop this story so someone do this story and do all the way to the end of it I wahted to kown if aro dieds in this story or at some point see hes soul mate in this story come on don't forget this story me and all the fans love this story we like to see a new chapter to be put up and more please I hope you are rending this post and all the posts ats on here at whated to rend more on here big time
babesbraves chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
Please continue and finish this amazingly fantastic story! It has captured my imagination like nothing else! Marcus is so passionate but also loving and caring, Bella is a strong woman who also has a heart of gold. Aro will be his own downfall as everyone will eventually see through his facade.
blinddivinity chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
I'm loving the story so far - but I'm confused. It seems that because of the Cullen family leaving, she went through some terrible times (her father died, for example), why would she want to save them?
ronnies rose chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
Awesome...love it love it love it
Kfulkerson chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
Please tell me you are going to continue with this story
red301 chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Love it!
I heart vamps chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Please update soon
bubblettrocks chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Please! I beg of u on my hands and knees to write another chapter! This story is amazing and captivating and i need more! Pretty pretty please!?
Luna Marry chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Without doubts an amazing story! I can only confirm what you already know at this commentary. I come loving every chapter, this is the kind of story that makes us hope to find other stories as good as this. Makes us reinforce our searches for other stories that range us encatar. I think when I say thank you, I can say for myself and for all of who have read, or are reading this story. Thanks for writing. I'll wait that you continue. I'll be cheering.
yuiop chapter 20 . 5/15/2013
I enjoyed reading this, sad to see that it has probably been abandoned.
lostmate chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
i like this. i hope you kill aro or mabe have him find his ture mate
LilyHellsing chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
Eeeee cant wait for more!
LilyHellsing chapter 19 . 3/14/2013