Reviews for Your Choice, My Destiny
Super Chapters!
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 20 . 4/30
Please update
JennBolden9598 chapter 20 . 3/17
Oh my that was a huge turn of events with Edward there at the end. I really want to know what will happen between Bella and Caui' mate. I hope that you will continue with this story. It's very good.
litanolastar chapter 20 . 2/19
Like it.
ClaryF chapter 20 . 2/4
I love it. Please update soon.
annie.jo.marie chapter 20 . 1/21
Pick it back up, let it be adopted, but please don't end it here!
irisdietrich chapter 20 . 1/7
I need more please
silversimon chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Am rereading your lovely story. Great choice to tell this chapter through Jasper ... love that Major, plus he has the strategic mind to make the telling interesting. And, even though everyone already knows it, Edward is a first class egomaniacal ass!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
a bientot
Charlie0925 chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Truly, truly fantastic writing hon, I adore this Marcus & Bella and am so in love with your writing and the whole plot you have going here! Please, please, please come back to this when you have the chance, it's far to brilliant of a fic not to be finished and I am in desperate need of more of this delicious Marcus... YUM! ;o)
clj667 chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
I enjoyed this story very much. Sad to see it unfinished. I really wanted to see how things were going to work out with Bella vs Aro.
linntherese chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
I really wish you would finish this story!
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
I love this story! Why did it stop? I want more! Its amazing :)
Nonita chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Please update asap! I loved it!
victoria cullen33 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
man I love this story a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and I hope you will ceb going doing this story I would to rend 21 and more I hope you are not forgetting this story if you are ask someone to hatop this story so someone do this story and do all the way to the end of it I wahted to kown if aro dieds in this story or at some point see hes soul mate in this story come on don't forget this story me and all the fans love this story we like to see a new chapter to be put up and more please I hope you are rending this post and all the posts ats on here at whated to rend more on here big time