Reviews for Your Choice, My Destiny
tammgrogan chapter 20 . 2/27
Hello, I wanted to tell you how much I have really enjoyed reading your Wonderful story, I only wished that you would have finished it. Thank you for writing what you have of it. Hopefully one day you can finish it.
TwilightCullenLove chapter 20 . 12/31/2017
Nooooo! U couldnt have abandoned it here this is one of the best stories i have read of Marcus x Bella in a while...its been years but i hope u come back and finish it even if it is a hurried ending :(
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 8/31/2017
rose warned him not to hurt his wife again, and as usual he didn't listen. frankly edward got what he deserved except that it should have been emmett feeding him and it should have been a skunk! please update this if possible.
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 8/31/2017
we all know what happens to the black widows mate after coupling. i wonder if sulpicia will do aro in?
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 8/31/2017
this is getting so exciting, only two chapters left! please, please more!
celajwhitney chapter 16 . 8/31/2017
aro is a lot like edward, a pompous asshole a lot of the time. they both think because they read minds that they are superior and infallible.
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 8/30/2017
i could not understand why edward was so distrustful of jasper when bella was HIS singer. wouldn't it have been beneficial for jasper to spend more time with her to get used to her?
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 8/30/2017
aro is going to lose his mind when he discovers they are is very exciting, A GREAT ESCAPE for sure!
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 8/30/2017
edward really is a jealous, pompous little prick who should really keep his mouth shut when the adults are having a discussion. it's to bad that jasper didn't knock him out completely!
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
wow! very erotic. i hope bella has him before her change!
MotherHenAMC chapter 20 . 8/28/2017
I absolutely love your story! I cannot wait to read are a very good writer, and I cant wait to see what you have in store for Aro. Keep up the amazing work!
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
edward has been gone all those years, married and is still jealous of anyone admiring bella? bella is right, he is a pompous prick who needs to get both sticks out of his ass.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
love it. i haven't read this in a couple of year's and i didn't remember it till it got to this point. i do hope it will continue at some point in time, it's wonderful.
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
jesslarhea chapter 20 . 8/27/2017
Please finish this story. I love it so much!