Reviews for Your Choice, My Destiny
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
O.K. So I am thinking that real life just got in the way of this incredible story, bummer.
However I will be checking back from time to time to see if there is any changes!
Sincerely, L.J
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
WoW! I just have to tell you that I am loving your story,"Your Choice ,My Destiny" You really are a talented writer, this story is very different lots of action, little mystery and lots of romance! Congradulations ,can't wait to read the next chapter!

Sincerely,
Lauren Saint chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
This is an amazing story! Such a shame it hasn't been updated in a while. I enjoyed this plot much more then I thought I would haha you are a great writer! Hope this story gets finished one day! :D
tammyleeroberts chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
Love the story when will you be updating
monay9e chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
Please Please finish this story! I am truly hooked. This is my sweet elixir!
monay9e chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
I love it! On to the next chapter
DragonFire Princess chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
Super Chapters!
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 20 . 4/30/2015
Please update
JennBolden9598 chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
Oh my that was a huge turn of events with Edward there at the end. I really want to know what will happen between Bella and Caui' mate. I hope that you will continue with this story. It's very good.
litanolastar chapter 20 . 2/19/2015
Like it.
ClaryF chapter 20 . 2/4/2015
I love it. Please update soon.
annie.jo.marie chapter 20 . 1/21/2015
Pick it back up, let it be adopted, but please don't end it here!
irisdietrich chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
I need more please
silversimon chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Am rereading your lovely story. Great choice to tell this chapter through Jasper ... love that Major, plus he has the strategic mind to make the telling interesting. And, even though everyone already knows it, Edward is a first class egomaniacal ass!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2014