Reviews for Stay or Leave
elizabeth bennette chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Goodness, please, please give this story an ending. Great story. Thanks.
effward 47 chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Frenchstyle chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
What happened to the million dollar Bella got for her painting?
LizziePaige chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Love, love, love loving this! I know this hasn't been updated for a long time but I would really enjoy and appreciate reading further if you came back to this story :)
drbelladonna chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Please continue this! You have so much more to cover- Edward proving himself, repaired relat
twiluver22 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Will you be continuing this story? I would love to see what happens or how it will end. I know RL can cause delays. Just wondering.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Oh my god! You are so cruel leaving it off there! Okay, dramatics aside, This story is amazing for all the obvious reasons as well as the ones that aren't as noticeable. Such as, you had all of us unconsciously anticipating the Bella-Charlie blowout, and you certainly didn't disappoint! And now I am in major suspense waiting for an update! Keep writing (and don't let my exclamation mark abuse get to you ;)!
sami69 chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Absolutely love this fic hope you update soon.
elizabeth bennette chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
really enjoy reading the story... thanks
Pongu chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
i wish bella would let edward explain...it wasnt really his fault , relationships are a two way street you know? bella didnt really ask why edward thought blahblah she just became really insecure and defensive. it kinda sounded like bella was kinda constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop you know?

...and edward just got mislead by other third parties...i hope they both will be able to meet up, and learn from this :( theyve wasted too much time being sad already...
Nixh chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Oh I wish this was finished :-(
gabyhyatt chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
i love it, ed in new york.
robertfan21 chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
I'm glad Bella finally knows the truth. I really hope you continue this story! It's too good to not be finished!
robertfan21 chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Why doesn't he talk to her?! I love this story! So engaging
robertfan21 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I'm glad we got to see Edward's part of the story!