Reviews for The Wee Doctor
InArduisFidelius chapter 8 . 4/13
I have read this fic many times and yet I still adore that rant of John's. Very eloquent indeed.
random2crazyness chapter 20 . 2/15
This is an amazing read. I cannot wait to read the sequel!
LadyOfBirds chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Sir or madame, you italicized wrong. i /i instead of [i] [/i], or whatever you type on here. Same with your bold... o-o;
also I LOVE YOU THIS IS SO ADORABLE *sCREAMS* I WANNA SQUISH DA CUTE BB JOHN
Oneofthosepeople chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I enjoyed your story but I found it hard to understand. The plot was fine and so were the characters but I think you rushed it a bit in some parts. It seemed to do from halfway through a scene to an explanation to the middle of an other scene. I am aware I didn't use all I loved your story
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Very interesting! I look forward to more chapters!
chocovic-chu chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
Chibified John as a wee Doctor was adorable to imagine. Yet I also felt depressed for him as a mature man forced into a lil' body . . . His condition was seriously more distressful than in the Gosho Aoyama's manga.
Thanks for sharing. It was enjoyable.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
When will you fix your not-italicised/bolded-but-meant-to-be text?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
The marshmallow experiment! _
goddessa39 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
This was such an interesting concept. Not really time travel beyond a point and not really alt dimensions/universes either. Just a shot and then... yeah. That would so suck. I dont think most of us would know what to do if that happened to us.
BeyondMyReach chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
This is very lovely. Your writing style is a little different from all the others that I've read, but at the same time, it's very refreshing. I like how you took the idea about John turning into a child very seriously, and the added part of eliminating some's presence from the world is just brilliant. I love the story and how you showed both Sherlock's train of thoughts and John's. Love that John developed a life outside of Sherlock and I look forward to seeing how John would juggle those two parts of his life. Bad Dave is a very interesting OC, more complicated than just an average thug. I like how you kept everyone in character, but most of all, I love your word choices and sentence structure. Your descriptions are very detailed and vivid.
Thank you for writing. I look forward to reading the second in the series.
Esperanza chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
I love this! You had a great idea and definitely can write far better than I can! : )
one123 chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
as someone who never watched or read Sherlock this story is too amazing I don't know whether Davey is an oc or not
Random Flyer chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
I'll be honest, I was a little uncertain of this story when I started reading, but I have been pleasantly surprised. It really captured my attention and I love how you worked in the changes to the time stream. I REALLY love that you brought in Dimmock and what you did with his character.
Great job!
Badgedbadger chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
Oh geez oh geez oh geez you are so gloriously wrong it's not even funny but it is anyway man and also poor everybody.
Badgedbadger chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
That ending was just beautiful.