Reviews for Trust
Cube chapter 7 . 6/21
Beautiful story! Please update soon! I love ryan and bird! Thanks
becr26 chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Wow it is sooo sad that Ryan is not willing to stick by Bird'e side:( I just feel so sorry for her, I can't wait untill more chapters are posted! :)
MissShawnaAlice chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I knew you would come back! YAAY! Loved the new post; looking forward to finding out what NAVCOM wants them to do :)
Roos chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I'm so happy you continued writing, I really love this story!
Roos chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I'm so happy you continued uploading, I really love this story!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
GReat chapter but i thought that they were back at Cains. If not where are they if Ryan is off the boat? Please up date when you can
roossaat chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I love this story, please update more!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
I think that this story is well written. I do think Ryan is a little OOC here though. I really can't imagine this being his reaction. Also I know that Mike would not like to believe what he heard about Ryan, however he would listen to Kate, especially when 2Dads was saying the same thing. They would not lie about something this serious.
I also hope that Maxine actually gets involved and gives Ryan a telling off.
I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Great chapter and welcome back. i can't believe that Ryan would lie like that not only to his god father but captain, his CO like that. I hope you do finish this story. I would like to know what bird going to say to Mike next. Oh i reread the story again. If you need ideas, i got couple, i'll send a message to you for ideas so you can finish this story
Krysti chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Please wrote more
Sea-Patrol-NCIS-freak chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
please please please update! absolutely amazing... can't believe i haven't found this earlier :O
ALIMOO1971 chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Great story so far i hope you will be able to up date soon, and if you run out of ideas let me know and perhapes i can help you out
Caityy chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Love this hole story it's truely amazing please please please add some more chps :)
EmmyMK chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
This is such a great story! I love how the guys that matter in Jess's life the most are supporting her in everything! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Gundruna chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Love the story so far please keep writing so that can find out what happens