Reviews for TUAOA Naruto: Newtype Legacy
Michael Bourne chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
hiashi u r not the hokag clan head only the hokage can make outsiders leave
RisingMist chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Great chapter Chewie! It's good to catch up with this story. I do hope to see the next chapter soon.

Cheers!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
will naruto have gundam based jutsu?
Rose Tiger chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Keep it up!
ranneal chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Great update chapter! Now it looks like a lot of people will be working to raise and protect Naruto...and Hinata. Cool ending. Love the story.
DarkSyryus chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Keep up the good work. I'll need to try to do the same with my stories.
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Awwww, such a cute chapter. Way to go man! XD

keep up the awesome work here.
Solvdrage chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Adorable chapter as always. Nice jousting between Jiraiya and Danzo as well.
swords of twilight chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Very nice! Perfect as always, and just as fluff. I'm looking forward to the next chapter whenever you get the chance :)
ranneal chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Cool chapter! You have some ideas in here that I am going to find more out about. The Newtype for one.
ranneal chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
It looks like Naruto and Hinata have hit it off here quickly. Both families are close already. Cute chapter.
ranneal chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Super first chapter! I am not familiar with 'Newtype', but it sure seems interesting and a great idea. The characters along with Hinata and Naruto are good characters along with Hiashi...that's a good change since he is most often a really nasty guy to Hinata.
RaiderXV chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Nice chapter. Good form for the chapter.
History Buff1 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Well, that was interesting. I think Amuro isn't the only one who has some splaining to do though. This chapter did leave me with a lot of questions. First of all, how did Amuro and Char get into this world? They are from a completely different universe then Tiffa and Garrod. While you did imply that these are separate worlds, if not different universes, I would be careful about this type of thing as you can overstretch yourself easily if you add in too many characters. Also, while we know how Garrod and Tiffa got in there, I still want to know how in the heck the other Gundam characters are getting into this universe. Do like how you decided to take advantage of the fact that we know nothing about the mother of Hinata and Hanabi to have fun with that character and am looking forward to having that explained as well. Also, not so sure if they should trust the Nine Tails reaction all that much. Sure, he could not fake those emotions, but they are not his emotions. That leaves open the possibility that he could possibly reject them eventually. Internal struggle within the Nine Tails between his original nature and that which has been imprinted on him would make for one heck of a storyline though. I myself always liked the struggle between Naruto and the Nine Tails, but since he had just been introduced, I do not know how his character will develop. They might develop a dynamic that is even better for all I know at this point. Also, I believe half of the attraction for NaruHina might have been the hilarity that ensued due to his clueless nature ensuring he was the only one who did not know she was crazy about him, but having that stage over with early gives you greater ability to develop the dynamic as you see fit. Also like that he already has at least one person that he gets along with really well and we all know that Childhood friendships often develop into romances, both in Animes and IRL. Not so sure that diving in with both feet was as good approach as having the relationship develop gradually, but time will tell how good your approach was. I do get the feel that these chapters are building towards something and I hope it will be suitably epic. All in all, these three chapters provide enough questions and different takes to A. keep me interested to see how the questions are answered and B. see how the different takes play out. I am optimistic about the progress so far and am looking forward to seeing how this goes in the future.
moonserenity82 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
please conitinue i said it for your other story a cool twist for naruhina love it
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »