Reviews for Scarred Drums
Psyka chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Oh i love it please please please please update again soon
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
I hope you continue... the whole story is Facinating
skyesmommy chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
This is extremely good
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
pretty interesting fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Jonn Wolfe chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Too bad this ended, because it's fantastic.
manapohaku2 chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
oh my gosh. your evil mind knows no bounds.
The Lurker chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Excellent story my friend! I am really looking forward to seeing this continue, The Master's plots are always convoluted and unpredictable and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for Harry/Master to use. As for you search for jelly babies, if you do a search for them on google, and go to the Candy Factory website, you cab order a 1 kg (2.2 pound) bag of them for $9.90.
TenorSax93 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
This is really awesome. Like, seriously.

Adding this to my favorites, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Czigany chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
I did, actually, stop at the APWBD to see if I could remember all of that man's names. (I got them eventually.) It made me laugh, like a good chunk of this has, and plot to steal it sometime, perhaps.

I must say I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. Probably a bit more than I thought I would, in fact. I greatly look forward to more. As someone who also tends to only update when a chapter's finished, whenever that happens to be, I won't plead for an update (or threaten, or whatever some people think will make an author write faster) but I'll certainly be pleased when one arrives.

All that was a roundabout way of saying thanks for writing what you've got and I look forward to more, whenever you can get it out.
TheNewCompanion chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
This has a very intricate and fascinating plot! Great story (although I must admit that the whole 'ghostbusters' event was much too cheesy for me). Please update soon!
kffs chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Really fun and interesting story. I love how he(they?) is such a magnificent bastard. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Very well crafted.
dalulzing chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
MOAR
DustBunnyQueen chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Hmmm...methinks the Sorting Hat has become the Sorting BAMF!
discb chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Wow, I never noticed that about Dumbles name...
LyraDragonfly chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter! :D