Reviews for Scarred Drums
koseta.a chapter 5 . 9/17
Damn the hats scary... I like it!
ultron emperor chapter 9 . 7/2
And now,after the return of Simm...you have the ispiration to continue this amazing fic !
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 5/11
I think that speech was a bit too deep for a couple of eleven year olds.
carwash36 chapter 9 . 3/17
Super awesome
carwash36 chapter 5 . 3/17
Lol I love Hardcore Sorting Hat , it's amazing! Also love this story BTW!
god of all chapter 9 . 3/6
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
harmony85 chapter 9 . 2/2
Interesting please update!please!
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 9 . 1/19
Creepy
Legion Breacher chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
You mentioned that you were looking for Jelly Babies. I found a site a few years ago that would sell them and ship them and other candies to you from England, though I don't know if it still exists. I never ordered any since I've never had them before and I didn't want to order a 10 pound bag and pay for it to be shipped to the US only to find that I didn't like them. Don't remember the name of the sight but I do remember that I found it by searching google for Jelly Babies.
salsas100 chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Nice fic. It's original and a pleasure to read :)
The fic with the broom you're looking for? I don't remember its name but if further information about it helps you find it... here is what I recall. So yeah the teachers take his firebolt away to 'check it for spells' but they destroy it like morons. So they buy him another one and give it to him, letting him think it's the original. However the thing is that they used his own money (behind his back) to pay for the replacement. I'm not quite sure (hazy memory) but I think it was the same for the nimbus. As in, it wasn't a 'gift' from the school but paid for unknowingly by Harry.
So I think the fic has to do with gringott (revelation time -about his money-) ... and Harry being very very unhappy with McGonagall.
The other fic? No idea, I've read a lot with the deceitful destruction of a fake wand, but not with the context you gave. Btw, if you ever get the name of the fic with the broom, I'd love it if you gave it to me via PM!
Lawbringer chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Huh... I like the start... well... Geronimo!
vmage2 chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Sally-Anne Parks should be Sally-Anne Perks.
tamagat chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
bwahahehehe
suck dixes and balles dubledoor
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2016
Just read the entire story. Love what you have so far. Very interesting concept you have. Hope you continue this and can't wait for more.

As for your two storys you asked about I feel like I recognize both of them especially the snapping a fake wand one but unfortunately I like you can't for the life of me remember anything about them. Which is rather frustrating I'd like to maybe read them again or atleast read parts of them again. Anyway Sorry I can't be of anymore help.
MWRANDOM chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
Love this story. Thanks for the update.