Reviews for Scarred Drums
neodova chapter 1 . 10/13
Huh... I like the start... well... Geronimo!
vmage2 chapter 5 . 9/30
Sally-Anne Parks should be Sally-Anne Perks.
tamagat chapter 3 . 9/27
suck dixes and balles dubledoor
Just read the entire story. Love what you have so far. Very interesting concept you have. Hope you continue this and can't wait for more.

As for your two storys you asked about I feel like I recognize both of them especially the snapping a fake wand one but unfortunately I like you can't for the life of me remember anything about them. Which is rather frustrating I'd like to maybe read them again or atleast read parts of them again. Anyway Sorry I can't be of anymore help.
MWRANDOM chapter 9 . 9/20
Love this story. Thanks for the update.
gwmclintock9 chapter 9 . 9/20
hhrforeverhhr chapter 9 . 9/19
You're back! That's awesome! I can't wait for more of this story
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 9/18
I love it! Tis a very interesting story!
JPElles chapter 9 . 9/18
Very very fun stuff. Keep it up.
Lja1999 chapter 9 . 9/18
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 9/18
very nice chapter!

Paladeus chapter 9 . 9/18
Hidy hidy!

Welcome back! It's been forever since I read this and had just considered reading it again when you had the update. So, happily, it all worked out. _ To that end, I'm also going to review this as if it's the first time because of that and I'm not sure if I've reviewed before.

Loving that it's Harry/Hermione. I'd like to see Luna added in, or at least get Harry's new perspective on her, but that's personal preference. I can't think of anything that suggested Harry or 'The Master' were harem-inclined, to say nothing of how difficult it would be to 'bend' Hermione to the idea without compulsions being used to essentially make her okay with the idea for long enough that it sticks (one thing about kids, compulsions could be used to structure their beliefs - I'm considering a time-travel story where Harry abuses that, myself, though mostly plotting rather than writing since I can't really write currently.) But I like Harry/Hermione. I can't stomach her being with anyone else (literally feel sick.)

I am enjoying the steady point-of-view looks into Harry's new mindset and how he is thinking. I've only seen the newer/revitalized Doctor Who episodes, since "Bad Wolf"'s conception, though I do need to rewatch the series since I think it should be starting up again in a few months, though I might be wrong about that. o.O

I'm also enjoying how you're really staying fairly true to the characters, regardless of yours or Canon motivations, the characters are (other than Harry,) currently in-character. Though, if I'm honest, I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the characters (Snape, Ron, Dumbledore, really) getting offed. I'm half curious as to whether he's going to have/let Hermione agree with it before doing it, or just waiting until it's more opportune for his own plans or what. Even Ron ending up in Slytherin and trying to just go to Gryffindor and the like. Plus, I enjoy seeing Hogwarts as something other than Dumbledore's tool. You see in Canon it has some sort of will of its own (according to Dumbledore and it not letting Umbridge into the office and his vague statement that the castle will help those who ask for it and the like.) But you rarely see someone show it. So, I enjoyed that. The same with pointing out how the Founders are essentially deified. I can understand that, though, considering that the Ministry is about 200-250 ish years old and the Castle is over 1000, created at a time when a standard place of education was very rare and generally exclusive. Hogwarts would have standardized, or unified, a diverse and spread-out community.

Getting to Hermione's mother was a nice touch. She could have raised Hermione to function in a certain way, or have a particular mindset, or sub-neural programming to give her certain kinks, desires or attitudes (only the first of those three meaning something sexual depending on Harry's/The Master's predilections/tastes.) I'm curious if he got to her dad or not, and exactly what he did to them/indoctrinated them.

I'm also curious about how he's running around in time and whether he wound up with a new TARDIS or not.

The various quotes he's using are nice to have in the mix, as well.

I'd like to see Dumbledore's (and Snape's and various students'/teachers') views on this Harry. Similarly, Hermione's reaction to her mom's letter and possibly some of her own point of view about it all (the letter was a nice touch of the latter.)

I get some of Harry's end-goals, but his actual plans are a bit of a mystery.

That's really about the closest I can come to dislikes. It's a good read, really.

apeljohn chapter 9 . 9/18
Sorry to hear your TARDIS has been malfunctioning. That does explain the Egyptian papyrus I recently stumbled across containing what appears to be an outline of chapter 13.

A slight concern about this chapter: The Master's interactions with Hermione at this point could be best described using metaphors involving fish and barrels. (With the obvious addendum regards leaving her soaked and/or smelling somewhat piscene, and a possible cheeky footnote about the dangers of crabs.) Having his older self as a wingman, having her mother on his side, having foreknowledge of her reactions to everything, and being able to ***literally get inside her head at night***, makes the outcome a foregone conclusion.

I find myself rather wanting to see what would happen should something completely knock his plans for six; if not on this particular field of battle then in regard to some of his other plans. What would have happened if Neville had fallen from too high up during the flying lesson and received severe brain damage? What would have happened if Dumbledore had legilimenced Flitwick and found out about Harry's interactions with the Goblin Nation?
MakKeiUra chapter 9 . 9/18
Every time I see a new story and/or update pop up from you, you surprise me. This was very pleasant to dance through, thank you. I guess only a matter of time before the Tenth Doctor shows up...
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 9 . 9/18
Damn good to see more of this...several Harry as The Doctor, only a couple as The Master. Looking forward to more when your muse stops holding the story hostage.

As for the stories, I recognize both, but can only give you the link to the first one:

10 Minutes and a week of hell by CrazyDuck5280
www .fanfiction s/ 8254317/1 / 10-Minutes-And-A-Week-Of-Hell

I put in some spaces so hopefully FFN's stupid formatting rules won't block it.