Reviews for Scarred Drums
Mighty Bob chapter 8 . 7/25
Just finished re-reading this for the umpteenth time, hopefully at some point you get back to it. Of all the characters to oppose or face off against the Doctor, the Master has always been my favorite. Moriarty to the Doctor's Holmes as it were. Even if it's a bit of a departure from what's previously known about regeneration, the incarnation known as Missy certainly puts a new spin on the frenemy relationship the two hold.
Psyka chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Oh i love it please please please please update again soon
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
I hope you continue... the whole story is Facinating
skyesmommy chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
This is extremely good
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
pretty interesting fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Jonn Wolfe chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Too bad this ended, because it's fantastic.
manapohaku2 chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
oh my gosh. your evil mind knows no bounds.
The Lurker chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Excellent story my friend! I am really looking forward to seeing this continue, The Master's plots are always convoluted and unpredictable and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for Harry/Master to use. As for you search for jelly babies, if you do a search for them on google, and go to the Candy Factory website, you cab order a 1 kg (2.2 pound) bag of them for $9.90.
TenorSax93 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
This is really awesome. Like, seriously.

Adding this to my favorites, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Czigany chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
I did, actually, stop at the APWBD to see if I could remember all of that man's names. (I got them eventually.) It made me laugh, like a good chunk of this has, and plot to steal it sometime, perhaps.

I must say I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. Probably a bit more than I thought I would, in fact. I greatly look forward to more. As someone who also tends to only update when a chapter's finished, whenever that happens to be, I won't plead for an update (or threaten, or whatever some people think will make an author write faster) but I'll certainly be pleased when one arrives.

All that was a roundabout way of saying thanks for writing what you've got and I look forward to more, whenever you can get it out.
TheNewCompanion chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
This has a very intricate and fascinating plot! Great story (although I must admit that the whole 'ghostbusters' event was much too cheesy for me). Please update soon!
kffs chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Really fun and interesting story. I love how he(they?) is such a magnificent bastard. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Very well crafted.
dalulzing chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
MOAR
DustBunnyQueen chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Hmmm...methinks the Sorting Hat has become the Sorting BAMF!
discb chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Wow, I never noticed that about Dumbles name...