Reviews for THE DRUNK USAGI
courtney chapter 6 . 1/1
I love how this turned out I loved it, you should make more like this. I got to say this made me smile an blush it was the best and it was funny a little and expiring tome I wish you the best of lucky hope you make more that are like this one.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Chapter two is chapter one?
sasunaru1123 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
hhahahahahaa Best line eva "When you get past the shouting and the raping, Akihiko Usami was actually an adorable drunk"
sasunaru1123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I always thought of Akihiko as a person who could hold his liqour
M. Maroth Araya chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Chapter one and chapter two are the same ._.
lv90047 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Very cute. Write more, k?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
XDDD you will have problems misaki lol XDD love it!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
who can't stand it? who caused it? um,who said it? usagi-san or misaki-kun?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
KYAAA! he rejected ijuuin-sensei! i can't believe!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
arienaii! adorable usagi-san! *moe fan girl mod(aikawa style):on* *screams*
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
gırr...i can kill this ijuuin...well,inside some stories he is good,but ones like this one, i really hate him!
zemira chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
LOL This part had me crying from laughter.

Finally, they reached the hotel. Akihiko slammed on the brakes and got out of the car. He quickly opened Misaki's door for him and grabbed him, leading him to the hotel. "Give us a room! Any room will do!" he shouted to whoever was working there.

"Fine, let me get the keys for you" the woman said. But it is taking too long to find the right key and the woman is also chatting away.

"Fucking hurry up! I was just handed the most beautiful torture I've ever experienced and I don't think I can hold out much longer, dammniit!"
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
i love it sooo funny seeing them both drunk as:)
Nadiwa Yagari chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Is this the end? Or will there be more? I really enjoy it so far
littleangelwings chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
omg! that was so freaken smexy lol. i kinda feel bad for usagi, while misaki is being sexxy and seductive and all. man couldnt imagine the incredible pain it was for usgai to restrain himself from getting put of the restaurant to the road to the hotel. wow didnt believe that alcohol can make a person so wild. misaki a person who is really stubborn can bo so submissive and vulnerable and sexy when drunk. lol while usagi was a cute drunk, misaki is a sexy drunk. that was awesome loveed and cant wait for more! keep up the good work