Reviews for Control
Cliffhanger! Please update!
River king chapter 11 . 6/12
;)
SuperWolf1967 chapter 11 . 5/13/2016
I really wish you'd write more!
LoveShipper chapter 11 . 3/16/2016
Poor Ethan. It sucks being ignored by someone loved
MBAV fan66 chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
Hang in there Ethan! You only know half of it, but Sarah does which is a really big reason why she's acting the way she is. In fact, I think she likes the idea of being his soul mate, it's just the part about him having to become what she is (a vampire) for it to happen. I'm happy to see Rory and Benny trying to cheer up their friend and keep him from having a major breakdown or something over Sarah's actions. Lol! I wonder what that spell is that seems to have Benny's attention so badly?
K.J. Bollinger chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
Really Great!
WonderingWhatIf chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
I do still read MBAV fanfiction, gotta admit I re-read this on from the start to remember it though, and I remembered how awesome it was (:
LoveShipper chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
Sarah and Ethan might be young but I think the idea of soulmates is romantic
Ghost adventure lover23 chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
Wow awesome chapter
MBAV fan66 chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
I do! In fact, that's all I write about on here! Lol! Even though it might not come on anymore or is as popular of a fic anymore, I still love it. :)

So, Ethan and Sarah are destined to be soul mates for all of eternity and Ethan must give up his human life and become a vampire just to be Sarah. Wow! Talk about peer pressure! Lol! But I bet if it's to be with Sarah, then he'll gladly give up his mortality just to be with her.

Sorry, Jesse. But it looks like Sarah's done found her soul mate and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Guess you're just going to have continue searching for yours, huh? Lol! :P
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
HOLD UP!
It's on Netflix?
Thank god, this show is my secret shame (I'm a 20 y/o man)...
K.J. Bollinger chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
Really Great!
Acuario chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
Muy linda tu historia. Muy tierma. Vi que bo habias actualizado en mucho tiempo. Pero decidiste volver a hacerlo. Espero la sigas continuando
Aquacoral14 chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Come on! You say you'll try and finish it, then don't.
CescaLR chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
to be continue;d... never... oh well.
its quite good :)