Reviews for And Death Shall Have No Dominion
AutisticyetAwesome chapter 10 . 4/15
WHY!? why do such great writers just disappear! they never finish these beautiful stories either and I was looking forward to what would happen! TT
Pleeeaassseeee update! This is amazing!
introvertlife chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Woah woah woah. Stan, bruh, you gots to chill. Love the chappie by the way
introvertlife chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Awwww, the reunited!
introvertlife chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
So sad...
introvertlife chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
NOONOOOONONOOOOO! CARTMAN!...oh well. BTW, love the way you write, it really does make it seem scary, and trust me, its hard to do that.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Ooooohhhhhhh come one kyle you know you want to make up withe Stan ! This is sooooo good! And Stan ... JUST KISS KYLE ALL RETRY!
YoloSwaggons chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
CLYDE LET ME SAVE YOU! With a good cookie :3 MADE OF BUBBLE GUMMMMM. Now you will live C:
twoshotsofvodka chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
goodness. first it was surreal and adrenaline-filled and my heart was skipping beats and i found myself holding my breath during their walker encounters; now it's getting into the emotional and traumatic aspect of being alive while your family, along with most of the people you knew, are likely dead, and the struggle of surviving in a world overrun with the living dead that are literally out for your blood. your writing just gives me a lot of feels. on the one hand, the whole survival and fighting thing is super cool (probably 'cause I'm not living it lol) and it feels more creative and interesting than your average zombie story, but on the other hand, the reality is that they're just a bunch of kids and they've been through a whole buttfuckton of shit that the average person would never have to experience in two lifetimes. and I'm really liking that mixture, because it satisfies the crave for adventure and action while keeping it realistic and grounded.

anyway, it's been like almost two years since you updated this, so i hope you're doing okay and that you're not in a bad place or super overloaded with work or anything. you've got some real talent here, and i hope to hear from you soon!
twoshotsofvodka chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
I AM SO SAD AND YES I AGREE THAT IT'S FAR MORE REALISTIC AND IT HAD TO HAPPEN, BUT THAT DOESN'T LESSEN THE WEIGHT OF THE FEELS OR THE LUMP IN MY THROAT because yes i started crying when clyde started crying. poor baby.
twoshotsofvodka chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
fighting kyle is really hot, just saying, and him taking down all those walkers singlehandedly was totally badass. BUT, CLYDE. he's either got the worst fever in the history of ever, or he's turning into a zombie. the latter is more likely. WHICH IS HORRIBLE BECAUSE CLYDE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG SWEET CHILD.

if clyde dies, i will probably cry and if token dies i'll cry and if anyone in either pairing dies i'll be really really upset with you. but i'll still read your story because your writing is fucking smooth and seamless and wonderful and it just makes me feel a lot of FEELINGS.
twoshotsofvodka chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
i damn near cried at their little reunion, and then craig and tweek…oh god. i was sure they weren't dead, 'cause of the pairings in the summary, but still! i hope you don't kill off the guys that aren't part of any romantic relationship, 'cause i know that sometimes they can really get in the way of the plot D: either way, i love this story, it's absolutely perfect.
twoshotsofvodka chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
this is so beautifully written, which sounds weird because people are literally being ripped apart and it's gory and bloody and i can't even say it's the beautiful kind of horror 'cause, in all honesty, that kind of stuff makes me squeamish. which really doesn't help in explaining why i love zombie shit so much. south park zombie shit is like, ten times better though, and i love people like you who write it so well! I'm looking forward to the rest of this; i can already tell it's gonna be awesome.
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
o o... this sounds awesome im so going to read it