Reviews for And Death Shall Have No Dominion
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Ooooohhhhhhh come one kyle you know you want to make up withe Stan ! This is sooooo good! And Stan ... JUST KISS KYLE ALL RETRY!
YoloSwaggons chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
CLYDE LET ME SAVE YOU! With a good cookie :3 MADE OF BUBBLE GUMMMMM. Now you will live C:
twoshotsofvodka chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
goodness. first it was surreal and adrenaline-filled and my heart was skipping beats and i found myself holding my breath during their walker encounters; now it's getting into the emotional and traumatic aspect of being alive while your family, along with most of the people you knew, are likely dead, and the struggle of surviving in a world overrun with the living dead that are literally out for your blood. your writing just gives me a lot of feels. on the one hand, the whole survival and fighting thing is super cool (probably 'cause I'm not living it lol) and it feels more creative and interesting than your average zombie story, but on the other hand, the reality is that they're just a bunch of kids and they've been through a whole buttfuckton of shit that the average person would never have to experience in two lifetimes. and I'm really liking that mixture, because it satisfies the crave for adventure and action while keeping it realistic and grounded.

anyway, it's been like almost two years since you updated this, so i hope you're doing okay and that you're not in a bad place or super overloaded with work or anything. you've got some real talent here, and i hope to hear from you soon!
twoshotsofvodka chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
I AM SO SAD AND YES I AGREE THAT IT'S FAR MORE REALISTIC AND IT HAD TO HAPPEN, BUT THAT DOESN'T LESSEN THE WEIGHT OF THE FEELS OR THE LUMP IN MY THROAT because yes i started crying when clyde started crying. poor baby.
twoshotsofvodka chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
fighting kyle is really hot, just saying, and him taking down all those walkers singlehandedly was totally badass. BUT, CLYDE. he's either got the worst fever in the history of ever, or he's turning into a zombie. the latter is more likely. WHICH IS HORRIBLE BECAUSE CLYDE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG SWEET CHILD.

if clyde dies, i will probably cry and if token dies i'll cry and if anyone in either pairing dies i'll be really really upset with you. but i'll still read your story because your writing is fucking smooth and seamless and wonderful and it just makes me feel a lot of FEELINGS.
twoshotsofvodka chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
i damn near cried at their little reunion, and then craig and tweek…oh god. i was sure they weren't dead, 'cause of the pairings in the summary, but still! i hope you don't kill off the guys that aren't part of any romantic relationship, 'cause i know that sometimes they can really get in the way of the plot D: either way, i love this story, it's absolutely perfect.
twoshotsofvodka chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
this is so beautifully written, which sounds weird because people are literally being ripped apart and it's gory and bloody and i can't even say it's the beautiful kind of horror 'cause, in all honesty, that kind of stuff makes me squeamish. which really doesn't help in explaining why i love zombie shit so much. south park zombie shit is like, ten times better though, and i love people like you who write it so well! I'm looking forward to the rest of this; i can already tell it's gonna be awesome.
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
o o... this sounds awesome im so going to read it
Schizo Zombie Kitten chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
So are you ever going to update? Or did you give up on this story?
Heart apex chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I just finished playing 'The Walking Dead' so I can't help but thinks about it when I read this fic. It only hyped me up more. It still only seems like the beginning, so this is much to look forward to. You did a great job of capturing the suspense of the moment when Stan was having a dream of Kyle turning into a walker. The fact that it was so early in the adventure and the fact that Stan never got the chance to tell him how he felt sent a twinge of pain in my heart. It's like a tear reading any of them dying like Clyde. Clyde, man. ;_; I really hope you update soon. This make me so excited.
Bunnyillusion chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
You really should put up another chapter! This is amazing!
Style Marshlovski chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
I hope you'll update this story soon! I was in such suspense during the break after Chapter 5 was posted, and I can't wait to see what happens in Chapter 10 (:
Outcast22 chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Hah, are the British really that bad at cooking? They always make fun of it on Hetalia and I found it on here! Awesome job! An actual survival zombie apocalypse story I want to read! Hope you update soon!
Thiswonderfulworldendswithyou chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
You have no clue how long I've been waiting for the story to be updated! I wished I added this story earlier, I love it so far!
When Clyde died, it felt like my stomach dropped. Tweek breaking down and hugging Craig is just sad, as well as Token and Clyde's conversation before his death. Gregory and Christophe's relationship is cute and makes me smile when I read them :)
What I really want to see is how (or when) Stan and Kyle are going to make up! It made the end of this chapter even more upsetting (for me) after Tweek's interaction with Craig because of Clyde's death.
I really hope you update soon! It's already been two months :\ Funny thing is whenever I follow a story, it's usually never updated again! So I am eagerly waiting :)
ScaryBones chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Oh my gosh, I cried so hard while I was reading this. I was reading it outlout to my sister, and my voice kept cracking and I was sobbing as I read this.
That's how good this fanfic is! :)
You are such an awesome writer, and the way you write reminds me a little bit of Steven King, but with your own style in there too. This fanfic is so awesome!
I don't care how long I have to wait, I know the update will be worth it. :)