Reviews for Sister Golden Hair
whyman chapter 14 . 9/24
This chapter made me feel sick. For the first time I like this story.
tron chapter 14 . 9/20
I read through this fic on one day. You're a great writer and this was a very interesting use of GRRM's universe. Can't wait to read more of this fic and hope you'll write more fics with Cersei as a main character.
Blackest chapter 14 . 9/13
Binge read this. You've weaved an absolutely wonderful tale. Regarding Chapter 14, I understand Cersei's actions of offering her body. But there are less things more horrifying than M/S incest. I get why you wrote her this way, but I'm conflicted about this. I just feel this could've been avoided altogether, even if I could see the signs clearly enough. I'm just thankful you didn't go through with it. Just figured ignoring this chapter would be easier on my psyche.
tariqreid161353 chapter 14 . 9/6
ummm skip this chapter
tariqreid161353 chapter 6 . 9/3
holy shit this chapter is bad ass must read five stars
tariqreid161353 chapter 1 . 9/2
well dam you killed it well done sir or madam
Where's Daenerys
ImayHaveaName chapter 5 . 8/26
This is a very interesting story. Things seem to jump around a lot, and that can make it slightly difficult to keep up with everything. But you have a very enjoyable and engaging writing style and that makes me want to read more.
madteen66 chapter 6 . 8/25
This was like a goddamn episode from the show! Just bloody amazing to read!
omaribacache316 chapter 14 . 7/30
great chapter and story you are amazing and i like to see cersei and eddard in good terms and loving each other ;)
Riya chapter 5 . 6/30
I love how you have managed show the human side of Cereci without reducing her signature evilness.
zulfi chapter 14 . 6/27
This is art. That's all what I can say. Pure amazing piece of art.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 14 . 6/26
Oh my god that was intense why didn't she just tell him she was his mother!? :-(((( can't wait for the next chapter! :D
EndlessReign chapter 14 . 6/20
So does Jon know that Cersei is is mother? I'm assuming, but neither one of them mentions it to each other. And I understand that Cersei has problems and stuff but Jon is her son!
aguillar1180 chapter 14 . 6/19
esta historia é a melhor que tenho tido a oportunidade de encontrar,eu não a leio eu desfruto dela.