Reviews for Sister Golden Hair
Ella chapter 5 . 4/14
I really REALLY love this fic and definitely cannot wait for more. That part in an earlier chapter where Cersei interacts with Jon, my god, I felt this genuine longing, confusion, wistfulness, hope and ugh my heart hurts just thinking of it. This fic is just bloody amazing, the way cersei and ned sort of just fit together despite everything is perfect. I love this, more PLEASE! !
Emerald Stag chapter 5 . 4/12
I never thought I'd want this pairing but now it's all i want lol. Greatly enjoying reading the story so far, the conflict between Ned & Robert, Robert's savagery, the great way of using Cersei's stillborn story as Jon's birth. Ned's honor. I imagine he's debating fighting for Cersei at the tourney. Wonderful job so far, can't wait to see what's next.
Himuradono chapter 4 . 4/12
It's Brynden not Bryndon.

So should we expect Bolton Rebellion with Ned and Robb south of the Neck? Cat getting killed was convenient plot-wise but her role ended for this story so... no great loss.
Himuradono chapter 3 . 4/12
I'm surprised Robert didn't kill the lot of them, that's what Ned expected of him. What he feared would come to pass in canon GoT, that's why he told Cersei in the first place. So only Joffrey getting hammered was tame but still managed to convey how despicable an act it was for Robert to do.
remember-remember chapter 5 . 4/11
Really godd story , Ivlove the idea
Ikki34 chapter 5 . 4/11
It's a beautiful story. I really love it. Until next time
Himuradono chapter 2 . 4/11
Now this chapter is well done. The drama and emotions are represented about as well as you could do it. Cersei's little episode with Ned after the Sack was rather hilarious, Catelyn Tully getting cuckolded by Cersei Lannister, just ouch! But I loved it.
I loved the interaction between Jon and Cersei and how guarded it was, though giving enough to leave Jon wondering. Her meltdown with Cersei screaming and telling him to swing harder was pretty indicative of her mental faculties, she never was the sanest of girls and latter women.
Himuradono chapter 1 . 4/11
There are some mistakes here, like Eddard being referred to as knight. At that point in time he's already Lord of Winterfell.

Overall it's not bad, thought the 'council' debating who should be king is rather 'meh' Robert Baratheon is the only choice because A) he has the best claim through his grandmother Rhaelle Targaryen and B) because he won it, killing Rhaegar at Trident was a major event. So the whole shouting match at the beginning is... well you get the idea.
Igore chapter 3 . 4/11
This is a great chapter in that it is in keeping with the brutality of the books and the tv series. The raven to Nightswatch is ominous but I'm excited to see where that goes.

Other than touching on the bond between Eddard and Cersei I think you are on the spot with one subject that was very well illustrated, Robert is not a good person. In the show they made him out to be a happy go lucky lout slave to his vices and his despair. But in reality, he killed children, he treated his family like crap, and he was a crappy, crappy king. This chapter was very good at showing the depths of his character.

I also like the cataclismic consequences on house lannister, as in the books and show it falls on house stark. It shows what exactly was at stake, and what would have happened if Cersei had failed.
randomdudereading chapter 5 . 4/8
By nature it is hard to find a gem in the drag of mud that is fanfiction. I usually find stories by following the recommendations of sites and authors I trust.

By chance you story was recommended in the GoT thread on . I must say that I don't regret following the link. Your story is a well written AU that I look forward to see how you plan to develop.

I do think it is oddly convenient that Catelyn died in your story so early, opening the way for Ned and Cersei. It does feel a bit deus ex machina. Having said that, it is plausible and I will reserve judgement until I see more of your story.

Closing down, good luck with your story and I look forward to updates.
cxjenious chapter 5 . 4/8
Pretty good. There are a few errors here and there, but I like the story.
Himuradono chapter 5 . 4/8
Thanks you fro writing this story, I hope you'll continue it to is completion as i really want to see how it all unfolds. I like what you did here, with the characters and how you play them and their emotions.
I dearly hope that House Frey gets massacred for murdering Catelyn and that we get to see Jon's name cleared.

Did he defect from the Night's Watch or was there something else that took place?

When I have more time I'll leave individual review for previous chapters in the coming days.

Cheers.
magdenfan311 chapter 5 . 4/8
Amazing! I love Cersei/Ned stories but there isn't all that many. And a lot don't really capture them correctly.
Despite the fact that it's obvious that she's guilty and soon she's probably going to get condemned to death, she still has enough fierceness in her to shut down Lysa and command respect despite the fact that everyone is thought to be well past respecting her. And the war inside Ned. As his honor is conflicting with his heart is taking it's toll on him. It's all very true to their characters, and I love it so much.
But, I was hoping to see some of Jon. Perhaps in the Next Chapter? Maybe he could be the one that Champions Cersei. It sounds to me that the letter she sent him informed him that she was his mother. Now he can come and save her. But then that would probably reveal to the King and everyone else the truth. I guess we'll see.
Good work! KEEP IT UP!
Dude..just keep the chapter coming,the validation will is alwase new stories being u dont update your stories,it get left in the wayside
requiem4baka chapter 5 . 4/7