Reviews for Sister Golden Hair
Hopefully you post a really long chapter or 5 of what Jon has been doing because it's kinda confusing. You keep switching between him and Ygrette and him and Daenerys. I didn't even realize Stannis had died in the chapter with the boats until it explicitly stated it a couple chapters later. Also what's happening with Bran Rickon Arya and Theon. I feel like a time line of events with relative dates could be very useful. Sorry if this all seems very critical but I see you have a lot of talent and promise and i wouldn't waste my time like this on an author not worth it.
QuillBlade15 chapter 10 . 6/23
Brilliant story! I would love to see the end of this. I thought this fanfic would be completed by end of season 5...please update.
ian.schools chapter 10 . 6/23
While the writing can be rough and disjointed at times this is one of the most unique takes I've read, especially in regards to Jon's parentage. I know that this is not your main fandom but I hope to see an update soon.
Mokoloco chapter 10 . 6/12
I finally finished the story after a couple of hours.
This was a good chapter and so were the others very interesting too.

I loved it! I hope we'll see a new chapter soon enough :)
Tamara chapter 9 . 6/12
Okay, so I really love everything about this story.. especially how well and make sense Ned's and Cersei's relationship would be, since I was skeptical at first. One question though, when you say "This story will be finished by the end of season 5".. when is that exactly? cause to my knowledge, there's only one episode left for GoT season 5 and your fanfiction seems like nowhere near finished.. there is still unresolved things between Ned, Cersei and Jon and it's driving me crazyyyyy. please update soon.
yourloved chapter 10 . 5/11
Such a sad chapter! I know Cersei was a little screwed up letting Jon fight but I would really love to see some Jon and Cersei scenes! Thanks and update soon!
Shinkicker chapter 10 . 5/6
Nice story, quite interesting. Looking forward to see where it ends up in the end.
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 5/5
Who dafuq is young and slender?

Ned Stark?

If you mean his cock, I don't even wanna know.

You suck at describing things, mate.

Get better.
The Mistress Snape chapter 10 . 5/3
Stunning. I'll never get tired of this story.
kirenuchiha1 chapter 10 . 5/3
Dun dun dun. I kinda feel bad for Cersei in this chapter. She really wanted to see Jon.
HoosierCullen chapter 10 . 5/1
So that was an emotional chapter filled with thoughts and memories of years past. The appearance of Robert and their reliving happier times I think helped Eddard see that he needs to live now instead of in what was. His reaction to Cersei coming to see Jon was expected with him being pissed at her writing Jon and starting the motions of him coming to protect her to gain information about his mother. I don't think Cersei thought he would be hurt as he was and Eddard being overprotective of him was warranted.

I don't think she will make good on her threat since they were words said in anger and it will take time but she will come asking if she can see their son and I believe that Eddard will let her. The two of them have things to talk about and need to work them out. I think this will be interesting and I will look forward to seeing where you go.
supercode chapter 10 . 5/1
Interesting. ..and terribly sad at the same time. It seems for the Starks, whenever they have to choose between love and honor...either way they always end up losing everything. Edddard certainly has screwed things up, but maybe he can still fix things with Cercei with Jon's help. After all, if he's damned either way. ..he and Cercei may as well get something out of it.
Revan3363 chapter 10 . 5/1
Another great chapter cant wait for more
chronos the cookie thief chapter 10 . 5/1
This was very touching chapter. Will we see jon snow's thoughts soon? Or cersei's or where daenarys is?
ladyres chapter 3 . 5/1
I dont think anyone except Ceseri would mourn Joffery and it was pycelle who told king aerys to open the gates for tywin varys advised against it aerys listened to pycelle thus causing elia aegon and Rhaneys death