Reviews for Sister Golden Hair
Vaanarash chapter 14 . 6/6
So, overall I like the story. Hell, you even got me wondering in the first chapter how things could have been if Ned had been single when it came time to decide who the new king would be. Ned as king with a far less jaded and bitter Cersei as his queen. Could have made for an interesting read I think.

As for this story, there are only two things that bother me, though one is more of a head scratcher than anything else. That being, how there was even a war at all when Cersei was arrested. I can totally see Tywin and Jaime being pissed and Jaime riding off with whatever men he could to try to rescue her. But I can't see Tywin going to war when he knew he couldn't win it. With Robert and Ned both alive and free, Tywin would have been guaranteed to be fighting the Crownlands, Stormlands, and the North, with every reason to believed that the Riverlands and the Vale would join Robert as well.

And as there's pretty much no way in hell Dorne would ever help the Lannisters, Tywin's only possible allies would have been the Ironborn and the Reach, neither of whom would have any reason to back him over Robert. So unless Robert sent armies to burn the Westerlands to the ground, I don't see how there could have been a war.

But that's just a head scratcher for me, not something that turns me off this story. What does though, is that as of this chapter, it seems like Jon still doesn't know Cersei is his mother.

Up until the Tywin/Jon scene I had assumed that Jon came south because Cersei sent him that letter, which I had assumed explained that he was her son. There didn't seem to be any other reason why he would have come south. The Tywin/Jon made me a little less certain, but I figured Jon might have initially refused to come south out of duty before Tywin forced his hand.

But then there's everything we see of Jon from the tournament to this chapter. Unless I completely missed it, the closest I saw of anything suggesting Jon knew Cersei was his mother except a couple of vague sentences about her "having answers" for Jon was "the moment he had been longing for all his life" while Cersei and he hugged. Even when the two finally meet(which seemed to b completely by accident, further suggesting Jon still doesn't know) we don't see either of them acting like Jon knows or like Cersei intends to tell him.

Which brings up Tyrion's point perfectly. Why the hell has Jon done all the things he's done for her if he still doesn't know she's his mom?

It's made all the more aggravating since I've been waiting to see what I thought was the inevitable confrontation of a son meeting the mother he's never known.

Peace,
Vaan.
dark.wizard92 chapter 14 . 6/1
I know my English is not good and all, but it's good enough for reading one or two stories

But your fic is so cloudy and uncomprehensible to understand, the time skip and your storyline is a little to forced

Well it's has a nice beginning but to the end, you just have the feeling that it's just crazy
NewWorldFiction chapter 14 . 3/29
I can't wait for more. This story is unique and amazing.
FateBurn chapter 2 . 1/25
good so far.
Umanso chapter 14 . 1/12
This is a masterpiece, the words glide like soft silk on skin. Only two chapters you say well then bring it on we all wait.
crowfeild chapter 9 . 1/1
I'm so hyped right know i need to see the end of this!
crowfeild chapter 5 . 1/1
this is fantastic.
rikary chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
This story was woven like an unexperienced child to a full bloom worldy adult. I can see thee improvement of writing through the years. Some cringy dialogues from the first chapters to the complexity of the characters till this. It will be a great journey once ended.

It makes me happy that you somewhat like Cersei. She is not a character most people would like. I have many things to say about her but I won't elaborate further. But know how dark, gripping, insightful and consistent characterization you've given them(for this story atleast). Simply brilliant.

I'm glad that I did not give up reading this just like what I would have done after a read of the first chapter.

Waiting for the last two.
Aurang Orlong Severian chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
This chapter made me feel sick. For the first time I like this story.
tron chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
I read through this fic on one day. You're a great writer and this was a very interesting use of GRRM's universe. Can't wait to read more of this fic and hope you'll write more fics with Cersei as a main character.
Mimihagi-sama chapter 14 . 9/13/2016
Binge read this. You've weaved an absolutely wonderful tale. Regarding Chapter 14, I understand Cersei's actions of offering her body. But there are less things more horrifying than M/S incest. I get why you wrote her this way, but I'm conflicted about this. I just feel this could've been avoided altogether, even if I could see the signs clearly enough. I'm just thankful you didn't go through with it. Just figured ignoring this chapter would be easier on my psyche.
The bored reader 1 chapter 14 . 9/6/2016
ummm skip this chapter
The bored reader 1 chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
holy shit this chapter is bad ass must read five stars
The bored reader 1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
well dam you killed it well done sir or madam
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2016