Reviews for Season 2
Elza Corrill chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hi I was watching the Defying Gravity series again and I was wondering if there was any fan fiction written about the show. Yours was the first story I came to and started reading. Your story just pulled me in and I was back on the Antares and in mission control. I think what you have done is really good. You could have been a script writer for the show. My only complaint is that is was way to short. I know this was done a few years ago but I hope you pick it up again. I would love to read more of your work.
JenniDDub chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
More please!
Abby Eddey chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Someone ended up bugging the creator of Defying Gravity until he spilled the beans on how it would have progressed and even ultimately ended. If you would like to see how it would have went and maybe compare it to your theory and see how close you were go here:

/tv/2009/10/29/how-defying-gravity-would-have-progressed-straight-from-the-creator/
Vlado chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Nadia stormed off. She should've seen it coming, she really should've. There was this special bond between Zoe and Donner, and always would be. She ignored her friends' worried glances, and slammed the door to her room. Once everyone was sure Zoe was stable, they went out onto the observation deck to have a meeting, minus Nadia of course. They were met with the stressed-out-looking face of Mike Goss.

"What do you wanna grill us on?" Ted asked.

"Surprisingly, it's nothing you guys did. There's been a leak." Mike replied.

"Who?" Jen queried.

"We don't know. Somebody who knows about the fake footage." Mike said.

"So, anybody on the floor, you mean." Donner said.

"Essentially, yes."

"Rollie didn't do it." Jen said.

"We've already ruled him out." Mike assured.

"You shouldn't of had to rule him out." Jen snapped. "He would never do something like that."

"I know, I know. We had to check out every possibility, just to make the FBI happy."

"The FBI's involved?" Donner asked.

"Yes." Mike answered.

"How much does the public know?" Ted asked.

"Only that the footage is fake."

"That's not too bad." Ted sighed.

"No, but we need to find the leak before the Beta Objects are revealed." Mike said.

"We'll keep an eye out for anything we hear." Mintz said. Goss nodded, then the screen went black, Venus bright in the sky
MiiRsEnd chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
gI liked it, need to make it a bit longer and perhaps try to vaguely follow the original writer's synopsis that was released.

Such a major lack of dg fan fics, I can't believe it had that little following!

Anyway, keep going if you can, I for one will keep reading.
emma chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Really enjoyed it! hope there is more to come