Reviews for Plasma And Grilled Cheese
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE!
UUUPPPPPDAAAATTTE! :C
MacDii chapter 7 . 3/4
I know I'm late, but if the option is still there, screw the sequel! I've enjoy this story :c

Keep on writing,

Mack
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Continue! please! :(
The Guardian Raven chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Continue it of course! You have no idea how much I love this fic and it's prequel. So just ignore the sequel to the original movie lol.

...I'm hoping you haven't given up on this *crosses fingers*
Carma Bain Bentley chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
What I wasnt to know is if you are still alive. I would love to read the end of this story even if it ignores the sequel.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Please, please just call it a canon-divergent AU and continue this.

...This is great. Gru, the girls and half-deaf old Dr. Nefario are exactly like how they were in the movie, with a certain added complication *cough*Ady*cough*. Polina from the first story was vile and terrifying and overweening pride comes before a fall. Mr. Perkins is his usual greedy a-hole-ish self, and Victor, um... yeah, I think having a supervillain banker for a dad is the main reason he doesn't live in a basement, so he's in character. As for Ady - is it just me, or are her start-of-chapter interludes paralleling Gru's villain origin story?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
ahhh! continue! continue!
sorry would have posted sooner. thought you dropped it. glad you didn't.
please continue. the sequel is good,(have you seen it?) but honestly i would have killed to see your stories made into the sequel. they are so awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Please keep this story! I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
having seen the new movie i do not think it'll interfear with your story, it might give you wiggle room in diffrent sinaro's you can put gru and ady threw.. that being said i do think you should continue. this story is really good and i would like to see what happens with victor, his dad and the new young wannabe villan. :)
Mono Virus chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
i think you should continue. and just get some elements from the sequel.
phantombullets240 chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
yes please continue it!
awsmpup chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Absolutely! I love this story so far and I cant wait to read the rest! I don't care if you ignore the sequel! Please don't stop the story!
Strange Demise chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
who cares about the sequel? its a fanfic. theres probably a fanfic for the sequel else where anyway. I say finish it, I love the story so far.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Please continue your story. I know the sequel just came out and everything but, honestly, your story is much much better.