Reviews for Plasma And Grilled Cheese
EPen929 chapter 7 . 8/16
This is gooood! Please continue! I know it's been a few years since you last updated, but I hope you continue anyway. Maybe you can do it in a way that wont contradict the sequels too much...I think it would probably be possible, as the movies don't mention specific dates or anything. Either way, please finish the story! The last one you wrote was excellent, I can tell this one would be as well.
Please continue!
1MoreInMe1 chapter 7 . 6/2
YESSSSSS! PLEASE CONTINUE! The last story was marvelous! I am totally enjoying this story too!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
OH MY GODS! PLEASE CONTUINE! PLEASE!
LeetleLightbulb chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
I love this story, so sad to see no updates. I don't understand about DM2, timelines, and your story-after all this is an OC story, so I'm not understanding the correlation. God knows plenty of fans re-write LOTR and Potter verse, and we love it.

Right now this story is like an abandoned, orphan child. Won't you please help? Just a couple of chapters would go along way.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
In my opinion you should defitnitly continue its a fanfic created by you and doesnt have to follow the official time line
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
HI i Just read "The Worst Of You" and i loved it i read it in a day and a half and i just couldn't stop reading it so please don't abandon "Plasma And Grilled Cheese" i tend to have bad luck in enjoying fics that are left unfinished :( i hope you don't abandon this one. By the way i think "The Worst Of You" would have made a great sequel movie to despicable me :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Update!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Continue please! I love your story!
LadyMaluHolmes chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Heeey! If you are still here I would love if you continue writting! You have no idea how much I like your story! Plaeeeeeeeeeeease doesn't matter the sequel, your story is awesome! :3
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
UUUPPPPPDAAAATTTE! :C
MacDii chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
I know I'm late, but if the option is still there, screw the sequel! I've enjoy this story :c

Keep on writing,

Mack
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Continue! please! :(
The Guardian Raven chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Continue it of course! You have no idea how much I love this fic and it's prequel. So just ignore the sequel to the original movie lol.

...I'm hoping you haven't given up on this *crosses fingers*