Reviews for Plasma And Grilled Cheese
LeetleLightbulb chapter 7 . 4/24
I love this story, so sad to see no updates. I don't understand about DM2, timelines, and your story-after all this is an OC story, so I'm not understanding the correlation. God knows plenty of fans re-write LOTR and Potter verse, and we love it.

Right now this story is like an abandoned, orphan child. Won't you please help? Just a couple of chapters would go along way.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
In my opinion you should defitnitly continue its a fanfic created by you and doesnt have to follow the official time line
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
HI i Just read "The Worst Of You" and i loved it i read it in a day and a half and i just couldn't stop reading it so please don't abandon "Plasma And Grilled Cheese" i tend to have bad luck in enjoying fics that are left unfinished :( i hope you don't abandon this one. By the way i think "The Worst Of You" would have made a great sequel movie to despicable me :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Continue please! I love your story!
LadyMaluHolmes chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Heeey! If you are still here I would love if you continue writting! You have no idea how much I like your story! Plaeeeeeeeeeeease doesn't matter the sequel, your story is awesome! :3
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
MacDii chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
I know I'm late, but if the option is still there, screw the sequel! I've enjoy this story :c

Keep on writing,

Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Continue! please! :(
The Guardian Raven chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Continue it of course! You have no idea how much I love this fic and it's prequel. So just ignore the sequel to the original movie lol.

...I'm hoping you haven't given up on this *crosses fingers*
Carma Bain Bentley chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
What I wasnt to know is if you are still alive. I would love to read the end of this story even if it ignores the sequel.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Please, please just call it a canon-divergent AU and continue this.

...This is great. Gru, the girls and half-deaf old Dr. Nefario are exactly like how they were in the movie, with a certain added complication *cough*Ady*cough*. Polina from the first story was vile and terrifying and overweening pride comes before a fall. Mr. Perkins is his usual greedy a-hole-ish self, and Victor, um... yeah, I think having a supervillain banker for a dad is the main reason he doesn't live in a basement, so he's in character. As for Ady - is it just me, or are her start-of-chapter interludes paralleling Gru's villain origin story?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
ahhh! continue! continue!
sorry would have posted sooner. thought you dropped it. glad you didn't.
please continue. the sequel is good,(have you seen it?) but honestly i would have killed to see your stories made into the sequel. they are so awesome.