Reviews for Rat
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
this is an interesting take on the name. like it was an honor to be given that nickname...
i like it.
The Dream Carrier chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Sometimes, I'd think Peter is worse than Voldemort. He let his friends die. He let a poor boy go as an orphan. And other times, I always thought he had a reason behind that. He wasn't special, or smart, or handsome, or funny. He was just longing for friends who'd accept him, who'd treat them like their own. He never really had friends, and so he'd take what he could get.
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have killed Harry anyways.
May Floers Finest chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Bittersweet I'm always looking for nicer fics about Peter this is very well done I know he was horrible in the books but still I really don't hate him thanks
kingslayers chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I have to say, this was the most amazing piece of fiction I've read in about three months. And not just because of the writing - that was great, too - but the idea.

The tale of the Marauders has always been the most touching for me - the four best friends, and the way life divided them.

I loved this. I loved the idea. I loved how Voldemort did not deserve to call him Wormtail. I loved how the regret stung with every time someone who deserved to call him Wormtail was betrayed and everytime someone else called him Wormtail.

Most of all, I loved the ending. How he died, being called Wormtail, and it was the truest name he'd ever had.

How Harry said it, and how it was like James.

How it made Wormtail happy.

This was absolutely amazing.

Jane x
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Sad...I teared up. You make Pettigrew actually seem good after all the bad he has done. Wonderful. :)
felines chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That is so sad...shows from this point of view. Though Peter did some pretty sick things in the books, he is an intriguing character and this piece was lovely. Good job!
lowi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow, this was really interesting! I like the idea of how only some people deserve calling Peter wormtail, and the ending where he died happy was really cool! (but still sad)
Jaiime95 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I liked it, it shows a more human side to Peter, rather than his rat like qualities.