Reviews for Who am I to you ?
Please update the story soon .
HarmonyGirl567 chapter 48 . 5/25
Update soon:(
I say in the next chapter Lelouch finally learns about his son! Update soon!
srayt chapter 48 . 12/21/2016
Please end the story.
rosetrang628 chapter 48 . 12/17/2016
well great chap,

Sorry about not reviewing the previous chaps as i am only a new reader. I think it was only right to only review the updated chap 48. Anyway I can't wait for the next update, and I have to admit I am curious about the end if Lelouch will be alive and when he finally realize he is a father. Oh and I have to wonder for the finale will Linamae and Lelouch even have a wedding I mean they already have a son and such they should get married!

I mean they are bf and gf, which i have to say is about time, but they should get married to make it more official!
Shifuni chapter 48 . 1/27/2016
I love your story! I read through 48 chapters wondering if Lina was ever gonna reveal to Lelouch that she was gonna say that they have a son together and you leave me hanging! I know you haven't updated in like two years, but I really love this and I hope you get time and the inspiration to update soon!
Mystirica18 chapter 48 . 11/12/2015
Please update i want Lulu to meet Sorale
Guest chapter 48 . 3/10/2015
Please Update! I would really like to read what happens next :D
qpenelope chapter 48 . 1/28/2015
its nearly the end! please update and finish it, pretty please 3
Artorius Divinus chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Well, despite my earlier reservations I can say I find the interaction between Zero and Infinity amusing to read lol, I also appreciate what happened to Suzaku and the general ending of Narita, it's a little change, yes, but to me it shows Infinity/Linamae's presence had an effect on how things went.
Artorius Divinus chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I've read this chapter and a bit of chapter 2, and honestly, I almost feel like I have to -make- myself continue on, now, don't get me wrong, I cannot and will not judge the quality of your entire story based on 1 chapter I have read, however, my problem lies mainly in that, personally, when I read a story that introduces an OC that essentially serves as Lelouch's love interest, Lelouch's ''Lady of Zero'' (and yeah, I read the fanfic with the same name) essentially, I expect and want the OC to make a difference.

This goes double, if not triple, for your OC, who essentially has foresight as a Geass, why do I speak of this, because looking at chapter titles alone, I already fear that the story is going to essentially be Code Geass R1 canon pretty much the entire way.

An example, reviews of chapter 17 basically show me Euphie still dies, at the start of chapter 2 Lina shows that her Geass has essentially made her aware of what was going to happen, Kawaguchi, Diethard joining Zero, based on this I can only say that in the same line, she should have seen the ''Massacre Princess'' coming months before the SAZ is even announced, and thus, I imagine she would have months to work with Lelouch to try to prevent it from ever happening.

This is something I hold very strongly against you, if your character can see things like Kawaguchi and Diethard joining Zero, long before these things actually happen, then she can also see things like the Massacre Princess and the battle for Tokyo, the Black Rebellion, to me this means you need to utilize this, if your character can see a terrible event nobody wanted, like Euphie's death, then to me, you need to use the fact that your character -should- have been able to see this long before it happened, to prevent it from happening.

Again, I will not judge the quality of your entire story based on what little I have actually read so far, I've read a different story a few years ago, ''The Lady of Zero'', maybe you've read it also, it introduces an amazing OC, with several instances during R1 events where she has some events of her own to deal with, even to this day I enjoyed that story immensely, however, in the end, cold hard facts are.. at the end of that story as well, R1 went exactly as it did in canon, no matter how lovable the OC in that story was, in the end, she changed nothing, Euphie died, the Black Rebellion crumbled, Lelouch lost and was captured, just as in canon.

Anyway, I'll probably continue on a bit, if you see more reviews from me, then you may assume that your story has swayed me after all, if not, then you may assume I stopped reading.

Finally, in the end, it also depends on preferences, I am personally not a romantic, nor do I seek Code Geass stories for lovely romantic tales (I do enjoy romance in the background of the plot), I seek them purely for plot, to see what an author does with the canon story to make it their own unique tale, so it's definitely also possible your story simply isn't for someone like me.
AstrateMoon chapter 48 . 7/27/2014
interesting, i can't wait for more. please try to make the chapters as long as possible, please
update and good luck until chapter 49.

ps: i hope chapter 49 comes out soon please?.
RoseGirl99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Please update! :) I want to see the story continiung!
Morgan chapter 48 . 6/29/2014
Why why why you have to update now why won't you update please you must finish this story I want to know if lealouch finds out about his son please please update I beg you please
CeannardWhyphy chapter 48 . 6/4/2014
Please, please keep updating it until the very end, this story is awesome, please keep on going.