Reviews for Who am I to you ?
Please Update! I would really like to read what happens next :D
qpenelope chapter 48 . 1/28
its nearly the end! please update and finish it, pretty please 3
AisloreIV chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Well, despite my earlier reservations I can say I find the interaction between Zero and Infinity amusing to read lol, I also appreciate what happened to Suzaku and the general ending of Narita, it's a little change, yes, but to me it shows Infinity/Linamae's presence had an effect on how things went.
AisloreIV chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I've read this chapter and a bit of chapter 2, and honestly, I almost feel like I have to -make- myself continue on, now, don't get me wrong, I cannot and will not judge the quality of your entire story based on 1 chapter I have read, however, my problem lies mainly in that, personally, when I read a story that introduces an OC that essentially serves as Lelouch's love interest, Lelouch's ''Lady of Zero'' (and yeah, I read the fanfic with the same name) essentially, I expect and want the OC to make a difference.

This goes double, if not triple, for your OC, who essentially has foresight as a Geass, why do I speak of this, because looking at chapter titles alone, I already fear that the story is going to essentially be Code Geass R1 canon pretty much the entire way.

An example, reviews of chapter 17 basically show me Euphie still dies, at the start of chapter 2 Lina shows that her Geass has essentially made her aware of what was going to happen, Kawaguchi, Diethard joining Zero, based on this I can only say that in the same line, she should have seen the ''Massacre Princess'' coming months before the SAZ is even announced, and thus, I imagine she would have months to work with Lelouch to try to prevent it from ever happening.

This is something I hold very strongly against you, if your character can see things like Kawaguchi and Diethard joining Zero, long before these things actually happen, then she can also see things like the Massacre Princess and the battle for Tokyo, the Black Rebellion, to me this means you need to utilize this, if your character can see a terrible event nobody wanted, like Euphie's death, then to me, you need to use the fact that your character -should- have been able to see this long before it happened, to prevent it from happening.

Again, I will not judge the quality of your entire story based on what little I have actually read so far, I've read a different story a few years ago, ''The Lady of Zero'', maybe you've read it also, it introduces an amazing OC, with several instances during R1 events where she has some events of her own to deal with, even to this day I enjoyed that story immensely, however, in the end, cold hard facts are.. at the end of that story as well, R1 went exactly as it did in canon, no matter how lovable the OC in that story was, in the end, she changed nothing, Euphie died, the Black Rebellion crumbled, Lelouch lost and was captured, just as in canon.

Anyway, I'll probably continue on a bit, if you see more reviews from me, then you may assume that your story has swayed me after all, if not, then you may assume I stopped reading.

Finally, in the end, it also depends on preferences, I am personally not a romantic, nor do I seek Code Geass stories for lovely romantic tales (I do enjoy romance in the background of the plot), I seek them purely for plot, to see what an author does with the canon story to make it their own unique tale, so it's definitely also possible your story simply isn't for someone like me.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 48 . 7/27/2014
interesting, i can't wait for more. please try to make the chapters as long as possible, please
update and good luck until chapter 49.

ps: i hope chapter 49 comes out soon please?.
RoseGirl99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Please update! :) I want to see the story continiung!
Morgan chapter 48 . 6/29/2014
Why why why you have to update now why won't you update please you must finish this story I want to know if lealouch finds out about his son please please update I beg you please
CeannardWhyphy chapter 48 . 6/4/2014
Please, please keep updating it until the very end, this story is awesome, please keep on going.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
I never really liked Mao... too pedo... *shudders before jumping Lelouch* PRECIOUS!
Knight of Two chapter 48 . 3/9/2014
Dammit, I Love this Story. _
I can't wait for the other chapters, please update soon.
I want to see how Lina tells Lelouch about Sora.
And I want to see Emperor Lelouch and Empress Linamae.:D
I'm waiting for the next update. :)
Fishy-Ninja chapter 47 . 3/7/2014
Oh Interesting! Oh, man your killing me here girl, when is Lulu going to know about Sora? It has to be soon!
AnimesWorld chapter 48 . 2/12/2014
I'm back, after all the busy thing done in school.
I didn't review last chapter, because... it too embarrassing. Kyaa!
Also when the summary say RoloxOC, is it Linamae?
But it is more of a caring older sister route.
So even Schniezel don't know who Infinity is?
I bet his head is wondering what woman Lelouch have drag (in to bed). Lol.
I wonder do Lina know Lulu have been betrayed yet?
I think Sora should be given to Nunnally to take care after the war.
Anyway update soon. I hope to see Emperor Lelouch & Empress Linamae soon.
P.S. Karichan-senpai, do you really have to skip all of the battle scenes from escaping.
Their could be a bit conversation about Lina from what Lelouch & Rolo talking about.
KriosCG chapter 48 . 1/30/2014
rest in peace rolo
Alyss-z chapter 47 . 1/29/2014
Omg. Continue. Please.
This story is just too good! One of the best OC-fanfics I've read C:
I love the fact that Lina isn't a 'Mary-sue' like other ocs are or how you didn't just pushed Shirely away from Lelouch either :3
I find the storyline pretty original and entertaining to read too!
I love your fluff moments. It makes Lina seem like a total tsundere.
Please update soon!
I can't wait for the conclusion C':
(I'll probably cry buckets full of tears)
bookcoda chapter 47 . 1/14/2014
Wow this story isn't dead yay!
Looks like Lina and lelouch are completely back together I wonder when she will tell him about sorale.