Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
S. Rune chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Sad.
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Why do I insist on abusing my broken little heart by reading stories like this? You've got me tearing up over here; this is just so sweet and so... I don't even know the right word... fitting? right? in character? Whatever the term, it just seems to fit. I really like it. You did a great job! :)
lowi chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was so sad... Can't believe it either, poor poor George.

It was very wellwritten and beautiful, I really liked it!
theladyofwonderland chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is just beyond words. The song is perfect and I've been waiting for someone to right something based off the song since the book came out, and you definitely did it justice. This made me cry so hard, maybe because the movie is so fresh in my mind and this just works so well, and I can see it happening and I almost wish it was cannon. But if it was cannon I would have cried even more in the movie so I'm glad it's not. The only thing that possibly could have improved this magnificent, though short, story would be Fred's ghost appearing. I don't care how or anything. It just would have completed it for me. But even without that, this is so fantastic.
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was also so very hard to read... so sad. I still get sad when I think of Fred's death and I feel so sorry for George, and I know it's crazy cause their fictional but I just can't help it. :(
modestlobster chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Great song. Nice writing; how sad...
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Somewhere Only I Know... so sad! Gosh darn it, Fred, George! Love them, and this 3
Slytherin-Pride0608 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Happy to be your 1st review! Anyway, the story brought tears to my eyes. I really loved it. Keep it up. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
sorry i was so mean. this story is really good. keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
wow -weeps- that was terrible.
potterride chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
no. no. no. no. i cant take it! i cant..NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY FRD? WHY DID U GO! I LOVE YOU. GOOD JOB BITTERSWEET THESE STORIES WERE EXCELLENT..

potterride