Reviews for Letty's Story
DOn't rush so much!

It feels like only a few days (weeks?) after they've met up and already letty is "trusting" dom and ready to make a baby with him?!

what's the huge rush? can't they work on their relationship before they bring a baby into it? a baby that will keep them up all night, that will interfere with their sex life (which honestly seems to be the strongest part of their relationship).

Dom says "I'm taking her to get her insert taken out – before she turns chicken."

if he has ANY concerns that letty isn't ready to have a baby he shouldn't ben in sucha rush to knock her up!

And Mia saying ""It's about damn time" is weird if they've only been together again for a brief while. They should work through their issues before getting pregnant!

Mia remarks to DOm" You've always been so patient with her", she said quietly.

"You know how skittish she is sometimes", he said in an undertone. "She's never been comfortable planning for the future – although I'll admit I'm mostly to blame in that."

If Dom KNOWS he is the one who is to blame for Letty's attitude (because of how he has treated her over the years) he needs to be the one to fix the trust he broke BEFORE they get pregnant!

Good to see Dom apologize to Mia though. another apology that is a long time coming. Mia says that not everything is Dom's fault which is absolutely true! but DOm never seems to think ANYTHING is his fault! it would be nice if he would learn from his past mistakes instead of repeating them over and over and losing members of his family (Jesse, Vince, letty...)
FINALLY chapter 13 . 3/29
FINALLY! :-)

We FINALLY get an apology from DOm (13 chapters in!)

"I'm sorry. I never should have left you like I did. I thought I was doing the right thing – trying to protect you."

He should have said this the minute he found out letty was alive. Actually he should have dropped to his knees and held her in his arms with tears in his eyes when she showed up, telling her he loved her and thank God she was alive! And then told her how sorry he was that he left her!

but still, better late than never!

(and glad Letty isn't just being ok like she's going to suddenly trust him after that two second apology. His following sentences were GREAT: " I know you're trying to protect yourself, and you don't quite believe me yet when I tell you I'm not going anywhere. And that's okay if it takes a while. I waited for you before, remember? I don't regret it. I promise you, you won't wake up alone ever again. This place is safe. Mia and Brian are starting over – starting a family. I want that with you, Letty." The first real evidence we have that Dom isn't the same arrogant and impatient teenage boy that he used to be!

great job!
It's so cute how traditional you made Letty and Dom, getting married and her changing her last name! adorable!

usually people who take marriage as a sacred vow take it more seriously -like not abandoning their spouse. And a woman like letty (the one from the movies) doesn't seem the type to get tied down and certainly not one to change her last name (which is a crap load of paper work for no clear reason).
LOVED Elena talking with Letty!

"I chose the lesser of two evils. Whatever transpired after that- the guilt is on my head, and I don't take that lightly."
"You should say that to him", Elena

I wish someone would tell Dom to say what's in his heart to letty-he hasn't admitted his guilt to her for leaving her yet...
I know you are trying to write "playful banter" but two people who are married and have been through as much shit as Dom and Letty (including Dom thinking letty was dead) wouldn't sit there and call each other names ("bitch" and "asshole").

They aren't teenagers-they are a married couple who have been together for like a decade. they would respect each other more than that...
fascinating that Letty "would never be able to let another man touch her."

too bad Dom never felt the same way about letty...
why should we have had to wait this long to hear them say "I love you" to each other?!
great story chapter 7 . 3/29
luv you story! just wondering why there is so much anger and so little love between letty and dom. I get dom being angry that letty kept herself hidden from him, but i would expect shock and thankfullness and joy from dom when he finds out letty is alive, not just anger.

He doesn't approach her to tell her how much he missed her, or that he still loves her and has loved her every day since he thought she was dead. He doesn't tell her that he is sorry he left her-he just accuses her of being stupid for not doing what he wanted her to when he abandoned her.

doesn't seem like the attitude or actions of a loving husband. More joy, love, relief, happiness and less anger would be more believable!

and letty, I understand her anger and hurt at being abandoned but she too must feel relief that she is back with Dom, and love.

Dom seems to feel he has zero responsibility for anything. I feel its more 50%/50%. He left her and she stayed away.

it took both of them to screw up!

If you expect us to believe they will get back together, you need to show us more love underlying all the anger!

Dom is "giving her space" but he should be lovingly asking where she has been, if she's ok, what happened after he left her!
Why chapter 10 . 3/29
Why does mia think that everything will be ok between Dom and Letty? Why is she so quick to reassure Letty and to expect her to just be fine with the fact that Dom betrayed her, broke his promise to her to stay, and abandoned her? Mia calling Letty an idiot for her concerns was frankly upsetting to read. It's like mia thinks absolutely NOTHING of all the pain Dom caused Letty. Like lettys feelings dont matter.
Mia acknowledges lettys hurt but doesn't acknowledge that Dom is the one who hurt Letty (repeatedly) not the other way around. Why should lett
Have to do most of the work. Dom shoul be the one kissing the ground she walks on if he wants a chance with Letty after all he put her through! (And Mia should get that!)

Mia is already taking about them having a kid and Dom and Letty still haven't worked through their issues. Of all people, Mia should understand what it takes to be a mother.

Dom had no trouble abandoning Letty when he decided it was best for her. What makes Mia think that Dom won't abandon Letty and their child if he thinks the same some day? Dom hasn't changed from being the arrogant guy who thinks it's his right to make decisions for everyone around him. (But then, maybe mia is used to her locing and gentle relationship with Brian. Who bever acts the way Dom does.).

It's like no one thinks Letty has the right to doubt Dom, to mistrust him. Dom hasn't exactly Shown Letty or told her that he has changed. That he regrets leaving her. That he won't do it again. Words are cheap (Rememeber when he promised they would stay together? That they would ride or die together? He spoke those words to Letty and he was LYING to her!)

Even DOM seems to think that Letty should be doing a lot of the work in getting them back together. He tells her to be "easier about it than the first time". He hasn't teallt even asked for a chance to start over. I want to read Dom caring his heart to Letty. He seems to have no response to lettys hurt.

And while Letty says SHE will try, I haven't heard Dom it back to her...

What kind of realtionship is Letty getting back into with Dom? One where she does most of the work (even when he is the one who messed up)? One where she does what HE wants?!

Just wondering if Dom is going to treat her better this time? Like an equal? If Doms is gonna work at all for Letty...?
star31595 chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Please update this! Its so good and i wanna know brian's secret!
annabananaboo chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
I like this story. Im on a TF&TF kick right now an ive been reading a lot of it. Update soon? :)
djsj222gmail chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Great story loved it can't wait 2 see your new movie fast and furious 6 but can you tell me when you get launch out of the tank do Dom catch you
dotty fan chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
please update soon i love this and really want to kniow what brain is up to!
DottyRadrian2110 chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Are you going to update
Shawnied777 chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Yaaay Leon is back lol! I loved this line, "Dom laughed outright. "You're so full of shit. We all know you're just jealous you weren't involved." Haha I do sometimes wonder if Letty (who probably has kept tabs on them and knows about then Rio heist) would be jealous she wasn't there for that!

I loved the cute banter between Brian and Mia in this chapter, it flowed very nicely and they really seemed like a cute lil family. "Mia finally stood up, basket of toys in hand to take back to the house. "Alright, come on", she laughed. "We all need baths now." "I'm gonna get the short end of the stick aren't I?" Brian rolled his eyes good-naturedly as he moved to follow her.

"But Dom stroked a hand through her hair reverently. "I'm just glad this was a promise I could keep", he said quietly." I wonder if the awe of her actually being alive will ever wear off for him? *happy sigh*

I really do love how you take the time to write in parts of the movie that we are just supposed to fill in ourselves. All the planning that Mia and Brian went though to bust Dom out and also showing how slowly but surely they repaired their relationship and became a stronger couple.

I'm just curious as to where Brian ran off to... ; )