Reviews for What Has Always Been
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 7/31
Wow, great story, and the explanation of the challenge makes it just amazing! SPANKIN'!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow. and you made the challenge into a McGive ship? hmmmm.'re not into TIVA and JIBBS and I'm not into McGiva, but did a nice job meeting the requirements of the challenge and now I can go read the "long awaited" sequel that just showed up.

FavoriteSeptember chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That is soooo very sweet. (: I loved it!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You did a really good job on this challenge. I loved the way Ziva and McGee interacted, it was very believeable and so sweet. Very delightful!

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
crocadile1986 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
you did great. love it. Love Tim and Ziva
NCIS-MCGEE-LOVER chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I loved this. Great fic!
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
"I asked the owner for permission to camp here tonight. The tent is in the trunk if we want to stay or we can go back to the hotel in town." Ziva gets a wicked smile on her face and Tim gulps as he imagines just what she might have in mind for him and their evening to come." - Hehehe.

I like the lemonade and sarnies for lunch idea, only I would have put something different on the sandwiches, as I have always loathed peanut butter.

"Sean is in a wheelchair and being escorted by his service dog Ginger. The two animals sniff at each other before sitting beside their respective owners." - Hey there Ginger! What kind of a dog is Ginger?
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 7/14/2011