Reviews for This Isn't Who You Are
carlea chapter 1 . 1/22
great story...peter was definitely harsh this time
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Love it! :)
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Wow Fantastic ... I loved it ..
- I loved at the beginning when Peter told him ," I can do whatever I want with you ." loool
- I love how worried Peter was about him ... I love the hug he gave it to Neal in the bathroom. .
- I think Neal was overdue for a full blown spanking looool ...And I agree with Peter it was more than fair
- Lucky for Neal to have someone in his life that choice to teach and correct him instead for pushing him out of his life ...
- I think the Peter/ Neal dynamic is perfect for spanking fics ...As I keep saying Peter is a perfect authority figure. .
- I loved that he told him at end that he can stay anytime he wants ..awww cute ...

Thank you so much for all the white collar fics . I really enjoyed reading them all.I hope you write a new one soon :).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Good story but you didn't say if
Mozzie was going to be ok
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I can't believe I missed this one. Excellent job!
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I LOVE this story. You should write more White Collar fics, your great at it xx
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I liked this story. Trust issues can be the hardest things to work on. I'm glad that Peter decided to follow through. Neal needs consistency and he needs to know that Peter wouldn't bother if he didn't care. Both things are needed by Neal because he's never had it before.

Hugs, Che'
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
An absolutely perfect story. Truly father/son and so true to their characters. The only thing not perfect is your author's note saying the series is complete. Does that mean no more WC stories? May it not be so! because you do them so very well.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
it is getting good keep up the great work
VMargarita chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Even though I don't watch the show, you explained enough during the story that I was pretty well able to understand what the issues and people were. (Putting the ankle bracelet on the dog was pretty ingenious!) The punishment scene was well written. And the moment at the very end, with Neal hardly able to believe that someone would be willing to let him stay with them anytime he needed to, was very touching.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
oh i'm sooooo glad you wrote this! after watching that episode I was searching around expecting someone to write it because it's a great moment between neal & peter when neal backs down but i couldn't find any! this was great as all your stories are! :)
carlacipo chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I really like this story. I love your interpitation of the episode.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
this was just the right story for the episode...it answered questions the episode didn't. it had closure to the punishment Neal hsould have gottne...I loved it...write another