Reviews for Buff Sam's Hoodie
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Great little needful talk and I love that Dean took the jacket. Hope he feeds it to a shredder.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was just so beautifully written and totally captures how protective I imagine Dean is of his younger brother.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Great story! Loved it! Personally I have trouble seeing RoboSam wearing a hoodie as well...lol
Jane88 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
"Do you know the significance of my brown hooded jacket?" Duh, of course I know. I just complimented your cooking, didn't I?" Pricelss! :)

This whole story was so sweet! I love it that Dean knows exactly when something is up with Sam and he needs his big brother to take care of it. Really enjoyable, thanks!
jayhaytch chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Claire, I just love these little fics you keeping booting out here - they are all so heart felt and so beleiveable of the characters too - this one was particularly good and as always, I could so see it playing out on screen. The way you depict the internal dialogue and the feeling, wow, there are no words. I love your work.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Our boys as we know and love them best.

A wonderful reading experience.

Vintage Clair Beaubien.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Poor Sam, he's got to be really creeped out by his soul-less self's similarities to his actual self. I also wonder if he might think RoboSam would try and use Dean's tendency to baby his little brother against Dean.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
"I'd rather all of me had stayed in hell, rather than let you get hurt."

"I know you would, Sammy."

Speechless!

That's a good thing!

Thank you for sharing your talent!

Karen
scootersmom chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Another great story Claire! I really enjoy these stories when you dig down into the boys' emotions. You write them so well...how they manage to discuss these deep emotional issues without getting all girly, as they would call it!

Thanks for sharing your talented writing with the rest of us!
Ainaof chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Beautiful! I always enjoy your stories and this one is no exception. I literally had an "Oh S***! moment when Sam said, "Even though I already knew Buff-Sam was me, this just kinda really proved it." I thought to myself - here we go. And you touched on my fears with that, but you explored other emotional areas as well. Really nice, thought provoking piece. I love it as a companion to your other story "Man is his Clothing" though you don't need to read either piece to understand the other. Oh - and I got a quick out of the fact that Sam referred to the other Sam as "Buff-Sam". HA. Thanks for the great read.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You have a way of making me forget that I should actually be at work right now...

thanks for the story, it was a wonderful way to start the day!
hotshow chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This story was very good. Thank you.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Loved this, it had everything. Brotherliness, angst, Sam guilt, the hoodie and Dean cooking! Awesome :)
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You are probably one of the most awesome friggin' writers I know.

Love this!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Wonderful scene between the brothers.

I like how you started this story. Since Dean and Sam seem to stay at Bobby's quite a bit now, it makes sense that they would split up the chores. I had to laugh when Dean threw in 'saving the world' as he described what is the routine.

I wasn't sure why Sam was upset about the brown jacket. I remember it well. In fact one of the photo's on my wall has Sam in that jacket.

I love how well Dean knows Sam and when he goes into 'the big brother is going to fix it' mode, Plus I also liked this thought from Dean. 'Sam looked up at me like he thought I might be thinking of walking away. Never going to happen again, Sammy'

I could understand what Sam was trying to say about roboSam hurting Dean. I'm sure that Dean would feel guilty for beating Sam and though it was extreme, I can probably understand why. I'm sure both brothers felt better getting their feelings of guilt out in the open.

I love how you wrapped up their conversation and I'm glad that Dean got Sam to agree to get rid of the jacket.

I also like your/Sam's chicken receipe. Sounds good.

Thanks for sharing another story with us and for the smile.

I hope you had fun on your recent trip.

Until next time, take care.