Reviews for Forbidden Love and yet Allowed
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
it was really good
jonsnow chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i love it! please write about arya too!
aryastark chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
write more please!
maripd chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Love it! Very well writen! Love this couple I wish there were more fanfics of them! Will you write more about it? I would love to read a Fic that Robb comes to save Sansa, it would be sooo beautiful! Do you have some recs about them?
nevercallmeagain chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was awesome! The plot was really origional, and the story was well written. I liked that Sansa was Grey Wind, it was an excellent way of writing it. - nevercallmeagain.
Eloria chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh my god!

thank you, thank you, thank you so much!

I am so glad I really cannot wait for your story to be ready anyway I shall be patience this time for I know it is worth it.

Thank you again for having taken the time to answer me.

I am sure we are many to be very happy to know there will be another Robb/Stark.

Thank you once again and good luck with your great work!
Breggo13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Eloria,

I am sorry I have to contact you in this way through a review but I do have some good news and some bad. Good news are that I do have an idea for a Sansa and Rob story yet I don't know how often I will update so...That was the bad news. I actually might update really slowly but if you and others are willing to wait, I will be happy to write XD

Thank you for your kind words!
Eloria chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Please, please, please,

I swear to you that if you would make any other Robb/Sansa or Robb/Sansa/Jon story, I swear I will review every single chapter I read of it.

Your story is just so great, I wish it could be longer, I wish there was more chapters just as I wish you could have more reviews so you would be encouraged to give us more of this couple.

I think your writing is great and I want you to know that at least one person in this world will be very very happy if you gave us more of these ones. (I actually believe we are more than just one )

anyway thank you again and please give us more Robb/Sansa(/Jon)
swagyeol chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was amazing. I was hocked on this right away and I've got to applaud you, great work! I loved it. A few spelling farts but who doesn't have those? ;D Keep up the RobbSa!