Reviews for A Day in the Life of Dr Rafael Esquivel, PhD
editoress chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I found this again after two years without it, and it is just as much of a gem as I remember. The strange, tentative politics of the situation are so very interesting. The whole thing really is just TFP grown up, and the transition is so smooth and natural. I can absolutely believe that this is how everyone would be situated twenty-odd years later. Plus the pacing and narration are just perfect. Soundwave was even subtly sassy as usual. I love every bit of this.
Metal Strike chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Even though I keep forgetting to review or fav on your stories, please ne aware that all of them are being saved to my phone. Awesome stories!
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was great.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
The whole story is like a short ride on a rollercoaster - it's fun, thrilling and also scary at some points. But the best is your portrayal of Raf, and his interaction with Soundwave :)
RandomKidCoco chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Still love this! It's well written and true to the characters and the less familiar like Raf's students are woven in beautifully
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is fabulously done. Intricate, detailed and wonderfully written. And so very much in character. I hate it when people make Soundwave overly emotive, the guy can do volumes of emotions with little effort, but you really nailed him.

Bravo!
tranquilityofroses chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved every bit of this! The way the characters were written, Raf and Soundwave's interactions, the nightmare at the end... I like how Soundwave allowed Raf to get into his alt form on the way out instead of transforming around him - perhaps a thank you of sorts - and that Soundwave appears to want peace. I seriously want to read more in this story line, lol!
Onba chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great fic! I think its a wonderful insight into both Soundwave and Raf!
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Such an amazing story! Really enjoyed the character depth! Thank you for writing this. :)
Iwanita chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Very well done story! And I love how you played Soundwave and how everything gets right in the end without the decepticon high rinks knowing anything!

You are good! :D
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This. Was. FANTASTIC! Seriously it was easily one of the best transformers stories I've seen. You did a lot with Soundwave's character, not to mention Raf's. I hope you will continue with more stories.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is an awesome glimpse into the future, and feels so very possible to me. I really enjoyed Soundwave's characterization (how can someone who doesn't talk have THIS much character, it is amazing), and the end was so endearing.

Yes, MECH is in for a nasty surprise.
Fierceawakening chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Actually managing to make Raf awesome? I would be impressed.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hey, it's my favorite human. Sorry 'Kaela, Raf trumps. Mostly because I am completely head over heels for TF Prime, but still. I liked how you made him noticably older and changed, but at the same time keeping him clearly recognizable.

...Also, there is, once again, not enough fic for my favorite characters out there. SOUNDWAVE:BOSS.
Moonshine's Guide chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is brilliant. One of the best Transformers fics I've ever read. Everyone was characterized beautifully. Especially Soundwave. I love how you wrote Soundwave. Thank you. Thank you for writing this and posting this. This has really made my evening.

Have a nice day Keep Writing