Reviews for A Day in the Life of Dr Rafael Esquivel, PhD
AliceSylvia chapter 1 . 6/13
Good stuff!
PenArt chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
It was a great story! I liked it!
editoress chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I found this again after two years without it, and it is just as much of a gem as I remember. The strange, tentative politics of the situation are so very interesting. The whole thing really is just TFP grown up, and the transition is so smooth and natural. I can absolutely believe that this is how everyone would be situated twenty-odd years later. Plus the pacing and narration are just perfect. Soundwave was even subtly sassy as usual. I love every bit of this.
Amber9572 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Even though I keep forgetting to review or fav on your stories, please ne aware that all of them are being saved to my phone. Awesome stories!
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was great.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
The whole story is like a short ride on a rollercoaster - it's fun, thrilling and also scary at some points. But the best is your portrayal of Raf, and his interaction with Soundwave :)
RandomKidCoco chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Still love this! It's well written and true to the characters and the less familiar like Raf's students are woven in beautifully
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is fabulously done. Intricate, detailed and wonderfully written. And so very much in character. I hate it when people make Soundwave overly emotive, the guy can do volumes of emotions with little effort, but you really nailed him.

tranquilityofroses chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved every bit of this! The way the characters were written, Raf and Soundwave's interactions, the nightmare at the end... I like how Soundwave allowed Raf to get into his alt form on the way out instead of transforming around him - perhaps a thank you of sorts - and that Soundwave appears to want peace. I seriously want to read more in this story line, lol!
Onba chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great fic! I think its a wonderful insight into both Soundwave and Raf!
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Such an amazing story! Really enjoyed the character depth! Thank you for writing this. :)
Iwanita chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Very well done story! And I love how you played Soundwave and how everything gets right in the end without the decepticon high rinks knowing anything!

You are good! :D
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This. Was. FANTASTIC! Seriously it was easily one of the best transformers stories I've seen. You did a lot with Soundwave's character, not to mention Raf's. I hope you will continue with more stories.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is an awesome glimpse into the future, and feels so very possible to me. I really enjoyed Soundwave's characterization (how can someone who doesn't talk have THIS much character, it is amazing), and the end was so endearing.

Yes, MECH is in for a nasty surprise.
Fierceawakening chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Actually managing to make Raf awesome? I would be impressed.