Reviews for Homework Help
Twi Rinku chapter 10 . 6/12
This story was pretty funny. Beyond brilliant!
If this is how Yami is with just Yugi's homework, I can't imagine how it'd be at school. That'd probably be even crazier and drive Yami even more insane than in this story.
Princess Aziza chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
Yes, Seto. Look on the bright side. You got beaten to a pulp by a crazed Pharaoh, and your car is totaled, but at least it's clean!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
WHAT IS THIS! I love it!
rosepetal21 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
lol, run yu-gi run for your life. Great story by the way
rosepetal21 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
lol, i can feel yami pain, I never understood chem either. I was better at physics than chem. lol
cabbageborn chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
IT'S 4 AM AND I AM LAUGHING SO HARD THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE FIC BLESS YOU
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
Loved it ! You really nailed my College english professor. I can just see Yami trying to understand home work, its just to funny.
PhantomBrat chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love Yami messin with Yugi's mind.

PhantomBrat
CHAOS chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I laughed so hard! Yep, Yami is officially "That Guy" (aka ALL MY OLDER BROTHERS! ARGH!)
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Yep, it was actually Chemistry. I got bits of it, but the rest of it . . . I was pretty much going WTF? It's a mircale I didn't fail that class.
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
That was hilarious!
I remember this one time when I was younger, my cousins, my sister, and I went into the bathroom to do a Bloody Mary. There were four of us altogether, and the bathroom was rather small. I tripped over someone and fell back on the toliet, accidently flushing it right on the third 'Bloody Mary.' You wouldn't believe how loud everyone screamed and how fast they ran out. What's even more funny, I've never told anyone other than my sister what really made the toliet flush.
SerenePanic chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
AH! Well, my favorite part was either the trig part, the chem part (I didn't get either of those either), or the part where he lost it and was rambling to Lani. The end was pretty funny to. GREATEST STORY EVER!
xLittleFoolx chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
oh gosh i thought you were going to do something crazy with this...haha it was good the way it was though.
badficcentral chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Heh, "do". Perverted jokes aside, kids did that almost every day in the school bathrooms last year. One girl came out crying, saying she heard a voice in there. (rolls eyes) My experience? Nothing. Nada. Nix. Zip. I've only ever seen her in Halloween decorations, but I haven't given up yet! Great story!
ScarletBlackberry chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Hey! I really liked your fic, it made me laugh my ass off! I loved your humour and Yami's OOC-ness, it was really amusing to read about. I seriously loved the foreign language one, and the Bloody Mary scene absolutely killed me. Awesome job! :)