Reviews for Moments in Rythm
TheUndeadQueen chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
that last one was the best! I liked all of them but the last one was just a major win.
Longing4VraiLove chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
you should write a story based on that last one. I couldn't stop laughing at Kuu and Kuon's argument!
Athena Katorea Knightstar chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Kuu really thinks pregnancy is all easy-breezy huh? I hope Kyoko curses him during delivery time
Eliza chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Everything was sooo good! I especially loved the last one, and all of them! :) write more!
CrystalMage149 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I would like to know more about Skylar and Kaylie! I was kinda expecting Ren to get Kyoko back but then there were so many drabbles containing those two OC characters.

My fave drabble has got to be the last one. I just love how Kuon argues with Kuu! You never really see Kuon argue with anyone except with Kyoko in an intense argument.

I was smiling so much that it freaked my family out. (I don't smile much so it is REALLY surprising when I do.)
Swt Cutie chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
hahaha lol luv the last one. u did awesome! all the readers should be pleased!
foxchicka19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I loved them all XD

I love how Skylar and Kaylie have such personality XD Especially in "Yesterday"

And for some reason, I liked how it jumped back and forth in time. It was like looking back at memories rather than following them through time, and I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Hell, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing! :D
Kuroyuuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Looooooooooved it! XD I absolutely love your writing style! My favorite of the drabbles was the last one. I can totally see it happening!

Kuroyuuki-chan_
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
ahaha this was ADORABLE. my favorites were the last one and the third one (in that order)