Reviews for Dragoon Ranma
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
davidt6345 chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
I really like this and would look forward to more (I'm interested in seeing how Ranma comes to survive in this new world), but it seems to be pretty much dead.

There were some formatting issues with some of the chapters, but the grammar and such were good.
Vilkath chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Hmm pretty interesting, but also bit curious. Since this is set before Nermia Ranma is lacking in useful martial art skills. Non of the forbiden ones, no chi blast, no speed boosting, nothing. Add that to his rather pathetic fighting skills you get one dead ranma. Some times I think his 10 year training trip was a waste Genma really managed to do little more then normal martial arts, he really learned more in the 2 years of Nermia. This fic looks pretty dead, but still you've really set him up with no logical chance of escape, unless Krysta sneaks him out by some change of heart.
12 Philosopher chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
This story is excellent and deals with an interesting concept. I've only read a few Legend of Dragoon and Ranma 1/2 crossovers and even fewer are as good as this.
Tigger-69 chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
I don't know the world that ranma has dropped into but I know a good story when I read it.

Please continue.
Mine-Master chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
DUDE FUCK OFF WITH THE BOLD PRINT AND LEARN TO NOT TYPE PAST THE FUCKING BORDERS THIS SHIT SUCKS SO IM NOT EVEN GOING TO READ PAST THIS LAME ASS CHAPTER
Talantus chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
hmm i like it too, ranam is stuck in LoD game? is it 110 years ago before te original story setline?( seems so...) anyway, id seriously need to read more so pls updates ;)

from the self-philosopher, talantus

'' ...'' ( sorry i have no instpiration right now..).
Kyle chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Dragoon Ranma is awsome please right more
LittlePet chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
Well it seems most of your stories are great, this one just like Fulcrum I just hope you'll be able to update all these stories instead of always beginning new ones and not finishing them!
ShadowHawk chapter 3 . 4/15/2002
more please
Karsus chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
Would've been more fun, if Ranma had the forbidden techniques on hand.

If you could somehow, get him a teacher here, rather than, having to live among humans, or perhaps, get him into the hands of one, seperated both from the current party, and the human lot...
Drina chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
this is good, u managed 2 characterize ranma perfectly, exactly like the canon ranma. it is very intereting 2 see this canon ranma being thrown into this life-or-death situation. hopefully u will evolve his character as the story progresses.
F22wannabe chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Very nice story. I particularly like the way you represent ranma's attitude. Other than some minor spelling/grammar mistakes (which we all make), I can't finda nything wrong. I do recall reading these three chapters a good time ago though. It would be sweet if you posted the next chapter. I'd like to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Aleh chapter 3 . 4/13/2002
Blueesper no baka! This story has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with Panzer Dragoon! Sheesh!