Reviews for 3 Months Ago
Guest chapter 41 . 6/5/2013
Great story, I like how Kathy knew that Elliot couldn't live without Olivia but I can't believe she married him knowing that he will never love her like he loves Olivia. I also didn't like how Kathy got Olivia to be the godmother of their baby, AWKWARD. Other than that, thanks for posting.
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 41 . 4/26/2012
Absolutely f*****' brilliant - but I've never cried so much over a piece of fiction!
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 41 . 1/3/2012
Reunited and it feels so good lol.
redorchid23 chapter 41 . 11/9/2011
update please!
Laura1003 chapter 41 . 10/14/2011
I really appreciate and I am delighted to read your story. LOT of fun. This fic is by far my fav:)

It makes me vibrate. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

GREAT job and GOOD writing!

Thank you so much for the persons like you. Talented and give us a fic like this! You are the BEST.

Update PLEASE!
Angelstarshimmer chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
it's a great story so far. Except for the Kathy parts not so crazy about her.
Jassy chapter 39 . 10/5/2011
I just realized that this story isn't Romance so its not gonna end Elliot and Olivia and I only read them as a couple.

Good story.
ashleysvureader chapter 39 . 10/4/2011
awe...i'm gonna miss this story when it's over
ashleysvureader chapter 37 . 9/27/2011
aaaaghhhhhhhh i need more! this story is soooo good and full of cliffies!
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 37 . 9/27/2011
Olivia's angry now.
FranciscaLara chapter 37 . 9/27/2011
great chapter.
justlittleirish chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
I just started reading this story and I like it but in chapter 14, Smitch was killed, shot in the head. They can't press charges against him.
Amy chapter 36 . 9/25/2011
I'm sorry that Olivia will continue that way connected with Elliot and will not be able to move on with your life. Sometimes it is better to move away to get on with life.

Olivia needs to let Elliot go to find someone who makes you happy and not live the shadows of Elliot and his family and his children.

And unfortunately, this is what Olivia did during the 12 seasons svu live the shadows of the Elliot family's happiness and not their own.

But back to history, I like that anguish and hope you continue to post more
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 36 . 9/24/2011
That was sweet of Kathy.
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 34 . 9/18/2011
I sad that Elliot and Kathy are getting married (in my baby voice) lol.

Continue please.