Reviews for Heartache's Child
Nice...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
I love the story! :D
seireidoragon chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
This was a great story and I enjoyed how you wrote the characters. It was dark towards the end but I think it suites the story. Well done.
Rebecca chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
Dear lord, I think I just found my new favorite author... This was amazing! I hope you can do more works like this as soon as you can, because I'll sure as hell will read it!
trueconanfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
It was an amazing chapter and an interesting start to the plot of the story. I loved reading this. Please continue making fanfiction. Congrats for all your success
Jump dimension chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Your writing is amazing. Your use of Japanese is awesome. This fanfic is great! Please write more!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
OMG this was. So awesome! It was almost like It was the real thing and the writing was really good. YOURE SO AMAZING
Oath of Nightwing chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
oh my god i love it. conan is just too cute! But it killed me when that woman hurt poor lil conan.
Anyway the story is awsome!
Arisa Hazelrink chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
OMG(By G, I mean't GOSH)!
This is so freaking awesome and it's wrecking my nerves out of nervousness and curiousity of whay will happen next. But Conan's appearance got lessened and instead, Hattori's appearance took Conan's appearance time. But it's alright since it's pretty good.
Arisa Hazelrink chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Oh, it was a mistake. I thought that it was Vermouth or Yukiko. But, it was just an ordinary woman claiming for her lost son. Well, maye there's some of a twist. Maybe she's really Vermouth or someone else in the BO looking for Conan.
Arisa Hazelrink chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Well, it was amazing. Moreover about the MADOKA lady and Madoka Ryota. In the previous episodes of the real Detective Conan, there was a time that this kind of case also happened. But the mom pretending to be Conan's mother was actually his real mother, Kudo Yukiko. Well, I hope that the next chapters will be good and nice and intriguing.
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
That actually isn't just in other countries it's in America too. Most of the people in our town go to the drop off.
ForUrEntertainment chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
This was a very good story!
ElizabethBathog chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
My second time reading this! XD This story is that good!:D