Reviews for Heartache's Child
conan-kun is the cutest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
oh my god i love it. conan is just too cute! But it killed me when that woman hurt poor lil conan.
Anyway the story is awsome!
Arisa Hazelrink chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
OMG(By G, I mean't GOSH)!
This is so freaking awesome and it's wrecking my nerves out of nervousness and curiousity of whay will happen next. But Conan's appearance got lessened and instead, Hattori's appearance took Conan's appearance time. But it's alright since it's pretty good.
Arisa Hazelrink chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Oh, it was a mistake. I thought that it was Vermouth or Yukiko. But, it was just an ordinary woman claiming for her lost son. Well, maye there's some of a twist. Maybe she's really Vermouth or someone else in the BO looking for Conan.
Arisa Hazelrink chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Well, it was amazing. Moreover about the MADOKA lady and Madoka Ryota. In the previous episodes of the real Detective Conan, there was a time that this kind of case also happened. But the mom pretending to be Conan's mother was actually his real mother, Kudo Yukiko. Well, I hope that the next chapters will be good and nice and intriguing.
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
That actually isn't just in other countries it's in America too. Most of the people in our town go to the drop off.
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
This was a very good story!
ElizabethBathog chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
My second time reading this! XD This story is that good!:D
hannahchuu chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
the best dc fanfic i ever read. it's true. really.
Tobina chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
It's the second time I'm reading your great FF and I think it is about time that I leave a review! In this chapter I wondered why Ran didn't call Agasa the evening Conan did not come home. But I think you just needed to stretch the timespan until she found out his was missing, right?
You have a wonderful writing-style and the idea for this kidnapping-case is brillant!
kairi loves sora chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Curiosity killed the cat! He will never learn will he. Hattori is so dead when he gets home. Lol. Sometimes I think the boy should start hiding lock picks on himself. I mean really. Also you would think that he would be used to holding his breath when some puts something over his face. I mean really. Anyway good story. Well done. See ya
smoll Gcat chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
and so,the batshit insane woman died.
da end.
:D
smoll Gcat chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
soo...let's talk about MURDERS :D
-detective conan in a nutshell.
smoll Gcat chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
erm...conan?
kill the batshit insane woman and i'll give everyone a cookie.
smoll Gcat chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
i knew it.
the woman was delusional and insane.
derp.
herp.
meow.
i'm hungry.
smoll Gcat chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Conan.
Use thy awesomeness to kill em' all.
Then you won't be bothered or kidnapped anymore.