Reviews for Tales at Midnight
Nico nounou chapter 3 . 6/15
Your fic is awesome i simply adore ciel and lizzy sorry To bother you with this but the name of ciel s father isvincent phantomhive not victor keep being the way you are cause you are trully awesome
AnonT chapter 1 . 4/25
Whoa! That was unexpectedly hot!
emeraldd30 chapter 20 . 2/24
Even though I already reviewed this in 2013 I gotta say this fight about eggs is still extremely funny! I'd actually love to watch a modern blue collar London au anime with these two.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
In agony that it's over, in ecstasy that it happened! Beautiful, powerful writing and consistent, perfect characterization. A lot of these chapters really tugged at my heartstrings; you certainly do know how to create raw emotion! I understand the losing interest thing, but if you ever rediscover it, don't hesitate to drop another one-shot or something. And keep writing, because you're truly talented!
Maiden Lune chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
I have to say your writing really inspires me and as long as it's alright with you, once I'm finished a few of my other writing projects, I'd really like to build off a few these one-shots that could turn into amazing stories. Always keep on writing - Maiden Lune
Biby-san chapter 26 . 1/6/2015
I'M NOT CRYING ;_;

Respect bb :')
Biby-san chapter 24 . 1/6/2015
MASTER PIECE.
NO MORE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS.
Biby-san chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTIONS EVER! Ajsjslkajzzkaajskqksksk GREAT JOB..I LOVED IT!
Biby-san chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
Omgg jajskaaksskaks this is so cuteeeeeeeeee *v* i loved it! If only Yana read this :')
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
I loved this story so cute!
GreatTheWayIAm chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Okay, if this wasn't the most amazing chapter you've written until here I shall be doomed. I LOVED THIS LIKE CRAZY! OMG! SO F****** CUTE!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
So bittersweet
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Stop stealing other people's works. I find it disgusting that you have taken this story from another fanfiction author's blog and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you enjoyed the story, then just leave a comment saying so, or link her story on your page and tell others to read it. STEALING IS NOT COOL! EVER!
tasty-kate chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
You have plagiarized my story, "Do As I Say" published on January 12th, 2012 without my consent. Please remove this chapter. I have reported this chapter to the moderators of fanfiction dot net. I will be informing everyone and anyone who has commented on this chapter of this blatant act of plagiarism.
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 29 . 4/26/2014