Reviews for Tales at Midnight
i.ate.the.last.cookie chapter 17 . 8/16
You watched pirates of the caribbean before writing this admit it /:)
ILoveSxS chapter 18 . 5/8
This was so cute
ILoveSxS chapter 8 . 5/8
Haha I love how she outsmarted him
bookgirl18 chapter 18 . 5/6
I loved this! It was great and so cute! I want more stories like this!
bookgirl18 chapter 15 . 5/6
This is the way that I think/hope the series will end. If they are able to marry, I expect that Ciel would not live very long, leaving Lizzy and their children alone.
bookgirl18 chapter 10 . 4/17
This is everything to me! I can't accurately put into words how much I love this collection! I will always be looking for more along this line of story.
chica-flick chapter 9 . 1/18
AW! That so funny!
Nico nounou chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
Your fic is awesome i simply adore ciel and lizzy sorry To bother you with this but the name of ciel s father isvincent phantomhive not victor keep being the way you are cause you are trully awesome
AnonT chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Whoa! That was unexpectedly hot!
emeraldd30 chapter 20 . 2/24/2016
Even though I already reviewed this in 2013 I gotta say this fight about eggs is still extremely funny! I'd actually love to watch a modern blue collar London au anime with these two.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
In agony that it's over, in ecstasy that it happened! Beautiful, powerful writing and consistent, perfect characterization. A lot of these chapters really tugged at my heartstrings; you certainly do know how to create raw emotion! I understand the losing interest thing, but if you ever rediscover it, don't hesitate to drop another one-shot or something. And keep writing, because you're truly talented!
Maiden Lune chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
I have to say your writing really inspires me and as long as it's alright with you, once I'm finished a few of my other writing projects, I'd really like to build off a few these one-shots that could turn into amazing stories. Always keep on writing - Maiden Lune
Biby-san chapter 26 . 1/6/2015
I'M NOT CRYING ;_;

Respect bb :')
Biby-san chapter 24 . 1/6/2015
MASTER PIECE.
NO MORE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS.
Biby-san chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTIONS EVER! Ajsjslkajzzkaajskqksksk GREAT JOB..I LOVED IT!