Reviews for Tales at Midnight
I'M NOT CRYING ;_;

Respect bb :')
Biby-san chapter 24 . 1/6
MASTER PIECE.
NO MORE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS.
Biby-san chapter 18 . 1/3
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTIONS EVER! Ajsjslkajzzkaajskqksksk GREAT JOB..I LOVED IT!
Biby-san chapter 8 . 1/1
Omgg jajskaaksskaks this is so cuteeeeeeeeee *v* i loved it! If only Yana read this :')
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
I loved this story so cute!
GreatTheWayIAm chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Okay, if this wasn't the most amazing chapter you've written until here I shall be doomed. I LOVED THIS LIKE CRAZY! OMG! SO F****** CUTE!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
So bittersweet
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Stop stealing other people's works. I find it disgusting that you have taken this story from another fanfiction author's blog and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you enjoyed the story, then just leave a comment saying so, or link her story on your page and tell others to read it. STEALING IS NOT COOL! EVER!
tasty-kate chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
You have plagiarized my story, "Do As I Say" published on January 12th, 2012 without my consent. Please remove this chapter. I have reported this chapter to the moderators of fanfiction dot net. I will be informing everyone and anyone who has commented on this chapter of this blatant act of plagiarism.
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 29 . 4/26/2014
I love you and I wish this wasn't over, but thank you! 3 :3
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
this was awesome! My favorite part was ''If you don't tell me whats wrong I'm afraid I'll have to smother you with my pillow.''
Eudora Amaris chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing this. It's very entertaining. I love that this is about Ciel/Elizabeth and some Sebastian/Elizabeth. :)
Could you please write more kuroshitsuji fic please?
queen of magicians chapter 29 . 3/14/2014
Great Job
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 29 . 3/13/2014
i'm really sad that you are not gonna continue this but i'm thankful that i have 28 chapters from you to read. :)
d chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
i dont get it - u posted two stories? i didnt even read this cap till the end - just until she cried. i mean, what the hell is going on?