Reviews for New Life
selena1234 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
HEY
You should update this again.
selena1234 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Name: Rosa en Fiore Auditore da Firenze (Rosa Auditore will work)

Age: 16.

Gender is obvious (female)

Personallity: I am normally nice, but I can be really mean if you make me mad.

Backstory: My parents died when I was six, so I lived with my grandma. She died when I was 8, so I lived with a foster family who were Vampyres, too. :3

Appearance: I like wearing a baggy purple shirt with a red tanktop underneath. I ALWAYS wear a red gemstone on a purple cord. I also sometimes wear a bracelet with pencils on it.

Random: I love rock 'n' roll (XD) But really, you almost never see me without earbuds in. (exept classes)
selena1234 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Hey, I do believe you forgot that when you get marked, you cough.
AnnieHonson chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
just and idea. Create a new application form story for your story. Because usually, people don't get many readers for OC stories (no offense) and than there isn't enough people to read the application. You'll get more applications, character ideas and readers if you post up a whole story with the application. Just saying

AnnieHonson chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I think you should make Katherine her mentor because she's a whole new story and nobody will actually if she's evil or not. Just my opinion and I loved the chapter! I hope you upload soon!

AnnieHonson chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Definitely continue. It's nice to read something different for once; the other stories are just of what will happen in the next book and they are pretty much the same idea people just twist it. Anyways, I love Claudia. She kind of reminds me of what I would consider an "ideal friends." Upload soon, I'll be waiting.

cjsnow1 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Hell yeah you should continue! Nice story so far.