Reviews for Showered with love
Gir chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I love this show make more story of those two
Vash-99 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Wow sugar plum that story was erotic, sexy and well written.
No really you have failed to disappoint as a writer. Love this so much. Thanks for the fantastic fic.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was just really bad. The characters went through drastic personality changes within the story that didn't make sense. In fact, they didn't really have personalities.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
The story would be a lot better if you just tweak it up a little bit. For example... polish up a better intro (one of them masturbating and imagining it), or throw in a conclusion (revealing that they were already married and just role-playing), or have Rosetta not be shy in the shower when she's actually so kinky haha (it would've been good for her to go crazy just kissing him but then slow down when she sees he likes it... maybe seduce him into the shower and then do the crazy bed scene after that?).

I mean, it started off good, but the sex scene was so unrealistic for the circumstances that I couldn't get into it much. Rosetta sure seemed to have a lot of experience, (which isn't necessarily a bad thing), but I think it's strange that she'd go that far right after acting shy in the shower.
She didn't even really let him respond to her confession before she practically raped him... it was just so... crazy. Kind of unstable. And when Bobble started going all out too when he was acting kind of nervous before, it just made them both seem kind of... strange.

So yeah, add a little more to make it more finished (& make more sense) and it'll be great! :D
whatev chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Okay, NORMALLY I 3 your stories! This one I liked, but not as much as others. WHY WHY WHY did you use cussing? Really, Rosetta cussing? :( But, no offense. Bye!
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Uh... Huh... That was... pretty... yeah.
It wasn't bad, but I guess it could have been better. Somehow. Anyway, I like it. Not half bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow. This is terrible.
bjpboy8008 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was pretty good, and the sex scene was well written! Just so you know, I've added you to my author alert list, so if you add a new story or update an old one, I'll know about it, so you don't have to worry about telling me anymore. :) Again, good story!