Reviews for Turned Towards The Wrong Person
candybear24 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
why did you end it here?!
t0fura chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
brang isn't a's just so wrong especially if you capitalize it :P, lol. Sorry that word just bothered me, like imagining the two actually saying that..

Ah! Olette might be jelly over Roxy, but what about Riku? So. Confusing. What guy do you want!

Definitely want Roxine, other couples I don't really mind any even guyxguy, as long as it makes sense!

WOO for Roxine! XD!

I'm lazy to pm, so I'll guess Vanitas and old...Xehanort, if I even spelled his name right. I really hope Vanitas comes in because I have a little craving to see him again!
Kuroiikawa chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Well, at least you updated, I haven't updated my story the entire Christmas break. :D Anyways, I really couldn't care less about the content of the story so long as you keep writing/updating. But I really wanna see Rokunami and Larxel. But do whatever you need to further the plot. Hope you have a great 2012!
khdayskh1314 chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I'm solo nervous for this story! I'm a rokushi fan and I want Roxas and Xion to be together! I know that it's certain that sokai will happen but I'm worried that Xion will be with riku. It would really help if u told me the confirmed pairings for this story. This is so good too! I like how the heartless suddenly popped out of nowhere and the rokulette thing was sorta out of the blue... U R a very good author and I hope that u will update soon!
Kigen Dawn chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I have no idea, I wa ruining Sepherioth when you said hr had areith but I know he isn't that old unless you made him that way but I still don't fully think it's him. Not sure about the younger one either. Any hints
khdayskh1314 chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
It's been a while since u updated.. Will u update soon? I'm Soo curious on who will end up with who! XD
MegaWallflower chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Sorry I took a while to review this. :I

This was a good chapter! The Larxel scene was really sweet, and Kairi and Namine's playful banter was amusing. :3 Namine and Roxas's conversation was cool, too! I love call-backs to the original. - Oh, heartless attacks, and the fated Riku and Ollete encounter! :O Oh no! Nice buildup for the next part. :D
hollaaa chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
hollaaa chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
t0fura chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Thanks for the chapters!

Good job making 3 in a week! :D

Anyway, I'm glad to know Larxene has a heart unlike the evil Olette :).

Gosh, I love the Namixas! I don't what will happen with the love quad XO! But I want the story to be more developed before any rushed feelings like Sora's.

Thanks again :D! You rock!
t0fura chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Five thirty o'clock? I know you updated twice in a weekend, i understand, I do that :P!

Lette is so Evil!

Not much happened in this chap, but I feel bad for Xion! :(
t0fura chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
:D I'm your source of ideas? You sure know how to flatter me XD!

That was pretty quick Sora, those were some short feelings, but hey. They're teenagers, feelings change rapidly!

Although I'm glad it wasn't any angst for Sora: you know like "Oh my god, I like Namine! But I have this connection with Kairi too! ARGH!" lol.

I LOVE Namixas this chapter! Finally seeing some romance XD!

Thank you for notifying me! Thanks for the chapter! And now...To the next chapter! XD
arizona iced tea chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
So good :3
Kigen Dawn chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Probable someone has pulled it off b4 but ur story is unique. Anyway why r olette and larxene even going to twilight town. Please answer in a pm.

:( if u don't.
Kuroiikawa chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
FUCK YEAH! YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME! Three updates in one weekend on one of my favorite stories? I could kiss you (not really _)! AND THIS WAS ANOTHER AMAZING CHAPTER! I always loved Larxel cuz it was just insanely funny. That along with all my other favorite pairings was just fantastic. I absolutely love you.