Reviews for Here Begins a New Life
Froggy chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
oh, my goodness. I don't usually review fanfics, and tonight I was just looking for a little bit of injured!john to soothe my morbid fondness of the subject, nothing too long or involved - until i stumbled across this.
I also typically hate first-person writings. They're always slightly off with the inner monologues or thinking styles, always awkward to read... This fic has been the sole exception to that rule, including many professionally-published stories. You have a gift; i read every chapter spellbound by the accuracy with which you captured each character. I actually teared up at the revelation of each ring-engraving; they're perfect. This whole story is perfect. Thank you for the journey through it, and please, never stop writing!
Puggle chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Painful
Beautiful
librarywitch chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
Wow, Sherlock would be just like that and I love your Harry. Well done.
DecemberLuck chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
That was so sweet : ) I just started watching Sherlock on Netflix and I love Sherlock/John. Great story; I enjoyed how you kept Sherlock in character and finally reading a story that had Harry in it, the way that you did.
jags chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Very good
estefani1509 chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
great story...i loved!
FiercestCalm chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
John whump, my favorite! Love the way you wrote this and all your other stories!
anon chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I'll tear this country down if I have to.

-and that's why I love them!
Telula13 chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Absolutely amazing, fantastic story. Definitely one of my all time favorites as I have an obsession with suspense plus romance...especially when John or Sherlock get hurt because it brings out their feelings more. You had both the emotions and action down perfectly.
Howlynn chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Ohhhh - Now I get your title. (feared tragity all this time)

Very nice story - you have a knack for making the hospital drags by scenes rather exciting - bows to you.

I love the whole thing and have found few flaws - (mostly FFmonster bites - where is teals a letter or word on the upload)

The writing is amazing, sweet and heartfelt. Great story and story line.
kathrynsrain chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
so cute!

definitely going to be rereading this one a few times!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
Wow, really great story, loved all the characterizations, very naturalistic. I also liked how you portrayed Harry, well done!

:D
virus-of-blossoms chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
This was so so so sweet. :) I only have one correction though. The waiting room for visitors at UCLH is on the third floor where most of the operating theatres are and tge ICU is also located. There are thirteen chairs, a coffee machine that does not work, seventeen posters around the room and an empty leaflet rack. There is also a coffee table worn out by the elbows of visitors desperate enough to lean on it in desperation. Though I must say, I have not counted the tiles. I couldn't bring myself to. Haha. Lovely story, beautifully written and conveyed. :) thanks for sharing your work with us.
BB121 chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Oh, my. Lovely this. So them.
Esstell chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
I love this one so much! Awesome!