Reviews for From the End to the Start
372259 chapter 19 . 7/5
WOW what a twist. Incredible job -PLEASE consider updating this wonderful story again, it deserves to be finished (and you are too cruel to leave us with a cliffhanger like that ;) ). Side note: I highly recommend changing the genre to adventure/romance instead of adventure/drama to increase traffic to this awesome fic (in my-admittedly limited-experience, Harmione fans that are fic hunting tend to use romance as one of the filters). Overall, just wow, what a unique Harmione fic - absolute pleasure to read! PLEASE post more chapters :D
372259 chapter 17 . 7/5
WOW - I have literally just binge read this entire story and it is positively BRILLIANT. The writing, the plot, the characters, the relationships between them - BRAVO. And the ending of this chapter? So utterly EPIC. Incredible work :)
It really would have been more interesting with Snape as the traitor. How does anyone know that's who it was except you telling us it was him. I'm very disappointed with the last two chapters.
So the fact that Death Eaters were able to access Hermione's home would suggest that Snape created something in the wards that allowed it. Would that not out him as a true Voldemort supporter? How is Dumbledore going to explain DEs actually Hermione's house not just at the property?
lynettecullen chapter 19 . 6/11
Ohhhhh. I don't know what to say to that.
lynettecullen chapter 17 . 6/11
I've never held my pee this long, but I can't read and pee at the same time, now can I?
lazy-kaa chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
I think that I should not comment too much on JKR\s choice of paring in her books. It all looks strange. Hermione and Ron? It may take place in regular life, but mostly just sexual affection. They are too different. However, JKR decided to reward this family for really strange friendship. Mostly, for her personal reasons and not the logics of books.
ahhrreader chapter 19 . 8/15/2017
I know it's been 5 years but please don't hang up the story here. I really liked it but this shouldn't be the ending as it seems to be
janefanatic chapter 19 . 6/22/2017
This was great! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 14 . 6/22/2017
This was my favorite chapter so far. Thanks for sharing!
DaveH chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
Hermione's only 16 - she's not permitted to drive. She must pass her driving test (at 17) before she may drive without a qualified passenger (such as her father) in the car with her.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2017
I don't think that rowling made hermione particularly unsuccessful in fights. The truth is, how many good guys who aren't Harry win a good victory in the entire series? Molly vs Bellatrix is the only one I can name.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/24/2017
So instead of fighting the enemy, it's better to ignore them?
Forgotmyusername chapter 8 . 3/11/2017
Brit here with a spot of brit picking - the age at which it is legal to drive in the UK is 17
petalicousFlower chapter 6 . 3/3/2017