Reviews for Liaison
ame chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Just wondering if you were going to update this?
Pearlofeuphoria chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Okay, I found this and I must say that I love it! ! Please update soon!
Gail Cregg chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Hmm, I wonder what else there could be since to me this had the feeling of a wrap up chapter with everyone ending up together. Liked Gibbs line to Tony about the rules.
Lyra Raine Sparrow chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
This has been really good. I can't wait to see how you end it.

Keep up to good work!

Lyra
penguincrazy chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
I loved this chapter and a great surprise that it updated esp since i read it after watching Covert Affairs tonight! The ending with Gibbs at the grave sight was very sad but very sweet. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Gail Cregg chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Oh yea, the got the bad guys!. A solid chapter.
penguincrazy chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Another great chapter, glad Gail is going back to her family and they caught the guys. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Gail Cregg chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Well that makes interaction of the characters and some sweet luck with college.
cotedepablo911 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
What? You can't leave it there! Please update it! Please please!
penguincrazy chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Great chapter, i love this story a lot. Loved how everyone can see that Auggie is in love with Annie(and Tony and Tim), Auggie and Abby working together should be great can't wait to read that. Good luck in you first year of college;i love it(graduated in 2010), a lot more fun than high school and i didn't find classes that bad.
Gail Cregg chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Interesting lead in to the next part of your as why the team is using the kid as bait instead of the Dad which (to me) seems more logical).
penguincrazy chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
great chapter, glad to see that the kids are safe and that Gail wants to help!
Gail Cregg chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
It should be 'fallen for' but other than that believable conversations and it's interesting to get an outsiders pov on those relationships.I've started watching more CA to see how the characters are and you seem to be writing them like the show.
penguincrazy chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Great chapter, loved it a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gail Cregg chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
A solid interaction between the teams and a new mysterious element in where's the kids.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »