Reviews for Full house
please continue
littleunknowngleek chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
Review please...
fabrevansian chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
pleasee continuee! this is so fabulous!
B2stB2uty chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
are you or quitting on the story or... because its good.
Jasmineusfr chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
OHMYGOD PLZ CONTINUE THIS. RIGHT NOW I'M TOO LAZY TO LOGIN. BUT I READ THIS WHOLE STORY FOR LIKE THREE HOURS. AND IM SOORRY FOR BEING RUDE BY USING CAPSLOCK BUT I LOVE THIS FANTABULOUS STORY TOO MUCH AND I BEG YOU TO FINISH IT
Barbara chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I will haunt you till the end of the world if you don't
Post the next chapter. REALLY.
You can't just create a good story and don't finish it, srsly
Dianna-and-chord chapter 24 . 5/31/2012
OMG PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER! I cant wait anymore, I am dying herr
xvzgirl chapter 24 . 5/24/2012
please update this great story
cbell123 chapter 24 . 5/12/2012
great story...please update soon!
Creme Caramel chapter 24 . 3/19/2012
Okay, okay, I just read the entire 24 chapters and I have to say... wow. I'm impressed. I love how annoying and adorable Rachel and Puck can be at times. Seriously, their character change from chapter to chapter it's hard to grasp whether they're meant to be good or not. But I still love them.

Santana was okay at first, but then she got annoying. I'm still quite surprised she changed her mind about Sam so quickly. Now I kind of feel bad for her. Poor girl, she must have felt horrible, too. But hey! It's coming down to SanSan to fix the problem! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

In my opinion, Finn is the sweetest character in this story. He always makes me go 'aww', which makes me feel even worse for him to be in love with Quinn. Please, at least make Finn and San get together or something. I can't stand seeing them so unhappy like this.

Sam was such a jerk at the beginning. Seriously, there isn't a single drop of manner inside of him, but I love seeing his other side develop and eventually take over him. He's so sweet. By the way, is it me or are the chapters getting more and more painful? Honestly, they start out really funny, but as the story progresses, they're filled with drama and angst. But angst is my thing, so I love this. :)

About Glee, I'm so pissed they're bringing on Samcedes right now. Honestly RM, give us the 'perfect' couple you so brutally broke up! Come on! I can't take anymore of Samcedes, I'm sick of them. Gosh, any couple but Samcedes!

Listen, if you ever need a beta reader to improve your story, contact me, okay? I know Vietnamese as well so it might be easier to communicate. Remember, if you need any help, just drop me a PM. :)
Bellanovva chapter 24 . 2/27/2012
is really sad but also beautiful! Poor Quinn, Sam went to NY, but I like the idea of it being a friend of Santana. great story! I hope the next chapter

kisses

Bellanovva
quam fabrevens chapter 24 . 2/24/2012
santana is being soo good...ahhh i can't wait for the next chapter...pleasee do it asap :D lovee it
Overgron 3 chapter 24 . 2/20/2012
awsome,make more :))
Written-in-hearts chapter 24 . 2/20/2012
Awesome chapter! I was sad to find Sam gone... I hope Santana fixes this. Keep writing and update soon please!(:
QuamFabrevansshipper4ever chapter 24 . 2/20/2012