Reviews for The Long Road Back
Ishouldbesleepingitslike4am chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
WHY U NO CONTINUE?!

But seriously, I love this story. It's so well written and id love I hear more
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Omg i LOVE your story/plot! :D ...please update...please continue this story...pretty pretty please with a ch-...yeah i'm getting a bit carryed away here but you get my drift (i love your story. Its awesome. Your awesome. Please update) ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I truly do enjoy this story - it is rather refreshing to come back to after some time. Are there any existing update plans?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
This is so amazing :) gosh I hope you continue this one day:)
littlecherub1901 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh my word!Love this!Great plot:) hope you continue soon.
Animefreak Rin chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I am really enjoying the story so far! I'm excited to see where this goes!
ice chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I have never left a review on before. I just wanted to say this is really good and written with great sensitivity and I hope you keep going with it, Thanks
WiseDraco chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Friend,

Alright. So as a writer I try to picture everything in my mind that I read …and that I write. Duh. Lol. (Duh was at me …not you.)

But most of the time …I don’t I read the words and they speak to me and I understand it but they don’t play out like a movie but sometimes …on occasion they do.

“ Dean sighed heavily, giving an exasperated look around himself, whilst running a hand over his mouth.”

For some reason …that did. I can see it so vividly in my mind. I can see the coffee shop and Dean and his shoulders sagging and sadness in his face.

I may be a bit sentimental.

Either way.

As I said …I like this one. I like them all but this one and Start Making Sense with being favorites. So far …got 5 more to go.

:D

WiseDraco chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Friend,

Oh God. My heart broke a little. That was so …sad.

I really like your focus on Cas’s name. I think that’s a great step. And I like the focus on Cas’s voice …what it sounds like to Dean. I can see him gripping on to the sound really roughly.

I hope you update this soon.

I really like it.

Like I like all your stuff.

WiseDraco chapter 1 . 4/26/2012

Here is me motivating you. :D This is gonna be so sweet. Awww for sweetness! 3

D. S. Castle chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I hope you haven't given up on this yet, since you haven't updated it in a little while :) I would absolutely love to see hhere this story goes, so I hope you're going to keep writing :) I love the way you've dealt with Dean's stuttering.
firgodes7 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Love it so far. Cant wait to read more from you.
lljn105 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
I really like the plot. I am looking forward to reading more. Please update soon.
kissacazador chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Poor Dean, I feel so bad for him but glad Cas got him out of the house. I'm really glad you're back writing this story and will stand by you til the end!
Alyson1.0 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
i like see Dean's hesitation, i mean is an appointment or a date? oh so cute Dean! Then, i think go to a cafe (public place) without his brother was an important step. Besides, his anxiety issue makes the things more real. Can't wait to see the next session between Cas and Dean... pleaseee update ASAP!

Love the fact Cas never use with Dean a pity tone D

Maybe some Cas POVs about Dean's clinical condition or about his beauty or i dunno? xP
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »