Reviews for Save the Last Dance for Me
remusdora chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
I LOVED IT I was not able to get my eyes, mind off this fic I was addicted to it I wanted to know what would happen abs how and,when,and all I loved every,chapter every song you selected they perfect to the situations. it is one of my favourites now.,I loved Sirius love,story and,even Alexis also it was perfectly written. Thank you for sharing. all moments,between remustonks they were perfect I just love,them very much.
HeylloRemus chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
I haven't read it yet but when I read the title and summary I immediately thought of "Last Dance" by Camera Can't Lie. There's actually a great disney/hp OTP COLLAB video somewhere on YouTube...check the channel HabiaUnaVezStudios ;)
TonksieLupin chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2012
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2012
Just Wonderful! Loved it! 3
HammersNStrings chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
Update "Life Like This" sooooooon! :P I'm not sure if it's possible to insert come Christmas-y fun in there, but it's the holidays, which is always a fun time in Grimmauld Place!
TheMoonIsLowTonight-funkyfish chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
That is the sweetest ending to a chapter ever! I loved that so much, it was incredible. Please tell me we're getting a honeymoon? A wedding night at least?;D I'll give you a few honest tips if you do decide to write out the wedding night.

1) Before they go off together, mention their worries for leaving Lydia alone. It's only natural for parents to worry but far too many writers forget about that.

2) Don't go into too much full on M rated detail. Even if you do have experience in that area so you're not going to get the details wrong, it doesn't fit with the tone of this story. Keep it simple and romantic, although you can decide where to draw the lines on detail.

3) Get the next chapter out soon! You have no idea hom much I want to read what comes next!
HammersNStrings chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
HA! Awesome. Moody is such a gruff bastard. And hooray for continuing this story. Hope you continue to update both your stories here, because I look forward to new chapters so much!
TheMoonIsLowTonight-funkyfish chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
Awww, so sweet :D please update soon. Xx
TheMoonIsLowTonight-funkyfish chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
One word ruined this chapter. Well, one repeted word. Mommy. Harry Potter is a BRITISH book saga. The movies have mostly BRITISH actors. No British person says MOMMY. We have no 'moms' or 'mommies' we have MUMS. MUMMY. MUMMIES. Like the Egyptian preserved corpses. Mum. Not mom, but mum.

MUM! I make the effort to write mom when I do American fics, why can't you make the effort to say mum in British fics?
TheMoonIsLowTonight-funkyfish chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW (_) Remus is the sweetest man ever! And I love the moments between him and Tonks! WANT! Want him now! (_) Awesome chapter. :D
Hinotima24 chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Hiya! Fantastic story! I love the unique plot you have for all your standalone stories especially! I really love the character Alexis, really a female Sirius Black that fit in just right.

The parts with Remus and Tonks alone are really sweet! I can't wait to read more. Update really soon!

-Hinotima24
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Wonderful! Absolutely perfect! I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
You Have got to update! SOON! RIGHT NOW! This was awesome and I can't wait to see what happens with Remus and Tonks!
Anonymous Friend chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Beautiful! You are doing a wonderful job! It's so heartfelt and compelling. It's just... perfect.