Reviews for The Obsessed Namikaze
princenjgv chapter 6 . 4/2
Its really good pls update it
draco7347 chapter 6 . 3/8
awesome story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Update soon..wow! The best NORMAL fic
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Nicely done with the chapters
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
Good story, unfortunately your update schedule is... much to be desired. 5 chapters in 5 years?! Not even 20,000 words! I mean, holy jesus, don't get me wrong I love your story but wow.

Hopefully, you'll post more though. Cause I want more.
mushy guillotine chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
Glad that i found this after forgetting about it. In those days I didn't have an account and no way to record t he stories. And yeah, thanks for updating. Now I will follow this.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Glad she feels similarly, I wish it was a more romantic meeting the first time but as long as they end up together I'm happy with that
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Really hope you finish this story soon
Uzumaki spiral chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
Finally and thanks for this chapter!
NubsN'Scrubs chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
I have been waiting for this update. Hope you find yourself elated to continue this story since this is the only decent AU Naruto/Kushina fiction in this category.
Lifke123 chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
It's awesome! ! ! ! ! !
keep going! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
Really looking forward to the next chapters. Personally not a big fan of what going on with Mei and Kiba.
Spanish man chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
Oh my God! this is great!
I thought this story was abandoned which was very sad. read a new chapter, I am very happy day , thank you for the good work. It would be great if more authors have the willpower to finish their stories and ignore "critical" people who just want to be rude insult and taking advantage of the anonymity of Internet
truefeeling chapter 6 . 8/23/2016