Reviews for a fat E for my CHEMISTRY
Fireminer chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
My favorite pairing put in the hand of a skilled writer...The perfect combination of an enjoyable afternoon! You have my compliment!
Dak Hamee chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Absolutely awesome, I think it wouodve taken more for the war between siblings to be called off but... Its an awesome and super romantic story
Mask Rider Roy chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
After re-reading the entire 11 chapters, here is my verdict for your fic:

While the story is good, and though Hime acted OOC at most times, I say the flow of the plot is well-made.

However, the pace became a bit "rocky" given the initial focus based on the title, since it all started with Hiro getting "remedial lessons" from Hime to pass the Chemistry subject, and halfway it turned into a full-blown romance story.

While the ending is a good one, it leaves some questions as to what has become of the "royal war". Is the truce between siblings permanent or will the battle resumes?

Other than that, the fic is okay. In my opinion, I would give it 8/10 (1-lowest, 10-highest).
Himewolf398 chapter 11 . 11/26/2011 fangirl side fainted. *waves hand in front of my fangirl side who's lying unconscious on the ground blushing madly with a huge grin* I clearly loved the final chapter apparently. I hope what Sylvia said with the twins foreshadows something but I don't think my fangirl side can take this and moe all at once. So, yeah awesome chapter and I hope we see more work from you._
Serin Bloodriver chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
That was a very good end. I love I don'thave the words to express how much I liked it.

So, what can I say? Very good job like always!

Oh,and yes,I agree with you, seeing her blushing in OVA3 was just awesome xD
leaLynn Scott chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
*crying like a little wuss* BRAVO! BRAVO! GO HIRO, YOU LITTLE MAN YOU! All that kissing...Got me antsy in my pantsy LOL I'm fan-girling ALL OVER THE PLACE!*fan-girl-splosion!* Seriously. And I look forward to any other fan fictions you write! I WILL READ ALL Of THEM! Also I downloaded all of volume sixteen and you would not BELIEVE whats at the end;) GOOD LUCK IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!

with all of my affection,

StrawberryMidget chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
AWWWW! Soooo goood! It was a lovely ending! After following

this story until it ends waaahhh~ SO so so Good! I can't wait

for your other fanfics! :) Yes HIme wassss sooo cute in the ova3

The first time I saw her hair tied in a bun! Cute!*faints*

Btw...You are a great author! wahhhh keep up the good workie~
Stormbringer117 chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
great stuff, i liked Hiro's nervousness, it was refreshing.

keep it up, i hope for a longer chapter net time
Himewolf398 chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
I'm happy. This story has made me happy but my fangirl side is cursing this cliffhanger again. *Hears curses in the background* Pay no attention to her. Anyway hope you can update soon.
Serin Bloodriver chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
Kyaa~! Mode Fan-girl:ON xD

Really, I always end up saying something like "kyaa" at the end of all your chapters.

And now I can't wait to read the scene when Hiro will confess his feelings to her. :3

And yes, I can't wait to read the next chapter of the manga neither!

Just thinking about the chapter 66 and the phoenix's fire in her hands... and now in 67 in Duken's house... Gosh! I'm distracting myself xD

Well, good job like always! Have a nice day!
StrawberryMidget chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
OmL! I really thought you'll turn this fic down But thank God You didn't :) I'm shaking from...pure fluff!I could feel what hiro felt! Hime you're such a devil 3 well Hiro guudddd luck~ I can't wait for the next chaptieee! I'll Follow you until the world end! This story is my life saver.
leaLynn Scott chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
Thank god your not dropping it! Takes a load off my shoulders *whew* . And the title is fine, it shows how this shindig started :D The chappie was short yet cute, and i wish hiro the best of luck! Plus The last chapter is next? Well then, GO OUT WITH A BANG! *FAN-GIRL-SPLOSION!*
Zeroexist chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
Ah, I have been reading this from the start and yet this is the first time I reviewed it. sorry for that.

Nonetheless, you are quite a writer neh?

Nice chapter, quite well written if I do say so myself XD

A bit OOC, but it fits such scenarios nicely. well done, hope to see the next chapter up soon.

Until then..

Au Revoir'
StrawberryMidget chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
Hiro acting...Manly? *faints*!

OK! This chapter is greeeaaattt! waaaaahhhh!

Cliffhanger why? oh why!

I can't for the next chaptieeee!
Himewolf398 chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
ARGH! My inner fangirl is cursing this cliffhanger right now. Anyway, glad you updated and can't wait for the next chapter!