Reviews for From Hell's Heart
abrant554 chapter 9 . 9/22
Great story. Thank you.
abrant554 chapter 1 . 9/21
Been reading your work for a while now and so happy that Tony is only hung over in this chapter and not shot or torture or blind. :) I loved Ziva. So happy that you gave her a pretty good prominent role in this chapter as well. Love your writing.
bjq chapter 9 . 1/19
bjq chapter 8 . 1/19
They should just tell people it was named from Battlestar Galactica instead sounds better
Midlo chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
Such great writing. Well done.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
Hells Bells chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Fantastic story.I would love this to be an actual episode.I LOVE your stories
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Phenomenal story...couldn't put it down. The tension was unreal; wish you were writing for the show, 'cause this would be 1 hell of an epi. Thanks for the ride; will look for more by you.
M. Louise E chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Micely done and well written. I enjoyed reading it very much. :D
Maisie chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
This is a fantastic story. Thank you, I really think you ought to submit this to CBS as a potential script for an episode.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
WAAAA HOOOOOO! SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS! Well, at least until the next serious case. What is it with the MCRT and getting hurt? I loved the h/c, it was an excellent story, and I absolutely love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Ahhhh, I already feel some of my nerves disappearing...somewhat. Tony still needs to get better, and he and Gibbs need to have a long talk. Nice resolution! Can't wait to see what happens next.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Hoooo boy. Tony, hurry up. McGee and Ziva, go faster than Tony. Not that it will be much help. Sheesh, Adams is craaaaaaaazy. Yikes. 0.0 O_O Gibbs, be okay!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
YAY! Breakthrough on the horizon! Though, if the secret nearly gets both Gibbs and Tony nearly killed, sounds like a whole lotta hurt on the horizon too. I hope the comfort makes up for it. Wait who am I kidding? It always does! Can't wait! (well, not really, I can wait for the hurt, but...I'm rambling now and am going to stop now...)