Reviews for From Hell's Heart
poppaeasabina chapter 9 . 2/22
This is an AMAZING story, but the end is disappointing. Gibbs gets let off the hook, yet AGAIN; and honestly, if he hasn't learned in 10 years, he ain't ever going to learn. Why not kill Tony? Then guilt ages Gibbs 10 years and he can't cut it anymore and becomes a hopeless drunk. Or have Tony forced to retire from NCIS because of lung damage, or he quits because he can't stand Gibbs one more minute? Why NOT have Gibbs's asshole actions actually COST HIM SOMETHING? Or... Tony recovers, gets promoted to Team Lead and Gibbs is forced to retire, because Vance has just had enough of his cowboy crap!

The really painful thing was Tony saying, "You know I didn't really mean it, Boss."
AlaskanFan chapter 9 . 2/12
Enjoyed every twist and turn of this one. Terrific writing. Thanks!
5bumz22 chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
I was rivitied from the very start! Favorite part...the Nutter Butter scene! Hilarious! You captured every character to a tee! Excellent writing, exciting story. Thank you for sharing! I loved this!
abrant554 chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Great story. Thank you.
abrant554 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Been reading your work for a while now and so happy that Tony is only hung over in this chapter and not shot or torture or blind. :) I loved Ziva. So happy that you gave her a pretty good prominent role in this chapter as well. Love your writing.
bjq chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
FABS
bjq chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
They should just tell people it was named from Battlestar Galactica instead sounds better
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
O
Midlo chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
Such great writing. Well done.
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
Nice
Hells Bells chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Fantastic story.I would love this to be an actual episode.I LOVE your stories
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Phenomenal story...couldn't put it down. The tension was unreal; wish you were writing for the show, 'cause this would be 1 hell of an epi. Thanks for the ride; will look for more by you.
M. Louise E chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Micely done and well written. I enjoyed reading it very much. :D
Maisie chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
This is a fantastic story. Thank you, I really think you ought to submit this to CBS as a potential script for an episode.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
WAAAA HOOOOOO! SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS! Well, at least until the next serious case. What is it with the MCRT and getting hurt? I loved the h/c, it was an excellent story, and I absolutely love it!