Reviews for From Hell's Heart
Yoyo chapter 9 . 12/4/2018
I enjoied your story very much. I never read Moby Dick and was amazed at your citations.
There has been a television documentary in experimental archaelogy. They could prove, that a whale (Pottwal) could really sink a big ship if he knew the right point to strike. The wooden frame and planking could not withstand the whale in full stride. There was a whale that has reportedly sank seven tall ships (if I remember right).
As a biologist I am at the side of the whale ofcourse.
Thank you for all your breathtaking stories :-)
Excuse all mistakes, english is not my first language. God bless you!
Msdib chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
I wish you had Tony make Gibbs suffer more so that maybe he would understand once and for all! Good story!
Tandy Sandman chapter 9 . 10/26/2017
This is such an amazing story. The way you write the banter between Tony and McGee has me believe that it could be a script in the series. It is such a great story about loyalty and courage. And also love. So, thank you so much for all your work and sharing of this story. I look forward to more and if interested, I have a story that I'm working on that I would really love your input! Thank you!
AlaskanFan chapter 9 . 2/12/2017
Enjoyed every twist and turn of this one. Terrific writing. Thanks!
5bumz22 chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
I was rivitied from the very start! Favorite part...the Nutter Butter scene! Hilarious! You captured every character to a tee! Excellent writing, exciting story. Thank you for sharing! I loved this!
abrant554 chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Great story. Thank you.
abrant554 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Been reading your work for a while now and so happy that Tony is only hung over in this chapter and not shot or torture or blind. :) I loved Ziva. So happy that you gave her a pretty good prominent role in this chapter as well. Love your writing.
bjq chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
FABS
bjq chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
They should just tell people it was named from Battlestar Galactica instead sounds better
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
O
Midlo chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
Such great writing. Well done.
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
Nice
Hells Bells chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Fantastic story.I would love this to be an actual episode.I LOVE your stories
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Phenomenal story...couldn't put it down. The tension was unreal; wish you were writing for the show, 'cause this would be 1 hell of an epi. Thanks for the ride; will look for more by you.
M. Louise E chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Micely done and well written. I enjoyed reading it very much. :D