Reviews for The Grass Is Greener
Puggle chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
That is a really great piece.
Thank you so much for sharing.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Rereading your collection again since I am snowed in. This is such a well done tell and I do thank you for sharing it with us.
librarywitch chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
But it had to happen, it does to everyone. They will be stronger for it. You have amazing talent at doing angst without it becoming campy or dreary. Well done. Loved it. All the views at everyone's relationships.
cooemi10 chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
Well that was a bit of an emotional whirlwind...
chris chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
lovely piece
Miss Kitty Chevious chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
I hate you. I literately hate you right now. Stop being so damn good at what you do and stop putting our boys through so much pain and angst! ! You're a sadist, aren't you? A terrible, terrible human being and a fantastic writer. Damn you.
otala chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
I have been reading your series. It is wonderful and well thought out and has depth and growth with the characters and is just all around great!
That being said, I might be in the minority but I really feel really bad for Sherlock.
I am not saying this to excuse bad behavior but Sherlock is Sherlock.
They knew that when they all got involved with him. Not that he and John have note both been positive influences on each other. Everyone commiserates with him for putting up with Sherlock.
I really love John, but he is definitely getting that poor John complex, though his revelation at towards the end is welcome because it takes work on both sides for a relationship.
Sherlock is worried about what he is going to catch from whom because they always "what have you done now"? And the one he would normally go to for help is unavailable.
The way he keeps thinking about not giving in almost seems like he thinks Sherlock has made him do that, but he has been like that several times, almost passive aggressive.
I am working my way through the rest of the series available.
This is in no way a criticism, its a wonderful story.
I just find it ironic that the ones that get so frustrated with Sherlock and want him to be different are the same ones that are more than willing to go to him for assistance while disparaging over what makes Sherlock, Sherlock.
It may just be the mood i am in but ...
Again - not a criticism, only the really good stories inspire a thoughtful response...
Going to keep reading - have throughly enjoyed your series.
*going to hide now*
JGHB chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
Awesome story. Love the depth of the characters.
JGHB chapter 21 . 1/16/2013
Loved this chapter
JGHB chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Sandra is awesome!
Lady Heliotrope chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
I so enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.
Mesenchyma chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
really nice emotional impact and character development.

however, I was gravely disappointed to note that mystery remained unsolved for a second time. :(

also, just a general thing I've noticed with your writing- you use dialogue modifers a lot- "snapped", "replied" for example- and I don't think they're necessary. it just bogs the sentence down because when you're listening to someone speak, how they say it isn't in the sentence, it's just that they're saying it. I think neil gaiman is a huge proponent of simply using "said", because it becomes invisible after a while, and you want dialogue to flow seamlessly. Show, not tell, right?
111111111111 chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
Dear SM,

this is probably one of the best things I've ever read. Already told you how I think about it. This is just marvellous! Still don't find the right words to tell you how it made me feel. It left me speechless for quite a while.

Mach weiter so!
Cataclysmic Disaster chapter 22 . 4/14/2012
Oh my angst. I take back what I said about liking it when they're fighting. I was so relieved to read them just being in the same room and cuddling. Johnlock feels tklgsfkj.
Cataclysmic Disaster chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
"You left me," Sherlock murmured, still looking away.

John let out a deep breath.

"I know," he said.

"Twice," Sherlock added, his voice taking on a hard edge.

/ I actually cried. What are you doing to me, SM.